Noob needs help w/ M1 TesTrenX

George

Awards
Hi everyone,

I 've got 3 cycles of this Methyl 1 TesTrenX and to be honest have no idea what I'm doing. I don't have suppliments or anything related yet. I understand there's an after cycle "bottle of stuff" to block estrogen. I've never done any cycles of anything before and need some help. This is an testosterone booster right? I'll start with this, I'm 24, 5'7 and weigh 145lbs. I am very fit and have no body fat whatsoever. My chest and lats need some help. I'm definetly through puberty and need a efficent program. I feel very strong for my size and would like to up my stamia and brute strength as much as possible. I need advice on dieting, suppliment's and training. Will I notice anything useing this stuff or should I leave it alone? I've done some reading on it and hear it toxic to the liver. That's what the milk thisle is for. Right? What's going to be the best bet for building very strong, lean, dense muscle? I wakeboard and practice many different martial arts fighting styles a lot and don't wan't to pack on unneeded water weight. I enjoy being agile and fast but as strong as possible. I'd like to work on the chest and lats and if anywhere, this would be the place for me to pack some muscle. My arms, shoulders and legs are over built compared to the rest of my body. I'm very active and work out every day. The stuff I do is not muscle building though, I just strengthen what I have. Cardiovascular if you will. I practice my kicking and hitting on a 100lb bag(so you'll get the idea of my workouts). These workouts last for 2-1/2 - 3 hours, not taking breaks. I hit this bag roughly 3-5 thousand times in a session, then do pushups, crunches(side and strait) anything to push myself to the limit. Now it's time to put on 20lbs or so(yes I know I'll be changing my workouts drastically), then I'll feel even more intimidating than I already am(not). I'm tired of being the "little guy". I'd like to do this as quick as possible and know that when your building you have to take breaks form these "steroids". I know I'm asking a lot form you guys here but I am reading everything I can to gain more knowlage on the subject. I just need good advice from you. Things like how to get started, what and when to take suppliments/stacks, Protection additives, whats good and works, and whats not. Just the basics of everything, I can detail it all out once I get the idea. I'm not allrgic to anything either. Normaly I wouldent worry about it so much but I can't seem to gain much muscle weight. I have full acsess to all the equipment I'll need to work out. I got this TesTrenX stuff from a guy thru tradeoff work in San Diego and he say's it the best, and I'll gain what I'm looking for with it. Thank you all for taking the time to help me with this.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Research research search and read. All the info you want is archived here. IF after reading you can't find an answer, then post a more specific question. We are all here to help, but all the basics have already been asked and answered.

ManBeast

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The sticky at the top of the page is a good place to start. Also, Bulk Nutrition had several pages of info on their site, under the "articles" tab. Good luck.