What's up with MK677 and insulin / diabetes?

Xarr

Xarr

Awards
I've been reading lately that taking MK-677 and/or HGH can make you diabetic.

Is the risk real? Even for someone taking 10mgs of MK677? Any substance that should be taken to avoid such insulin problems?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, brain and spinal cord disorders, diabetes, cancer, at least 58 diseases could potentially be cured through stem cell research, diseases that touch every family in America and in the world.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, brain and spinal cord disorders, diabetes, cancer, at least 58 diseases could potentially be cured through stem cell research, diseases that touch every family in America and in the world.
Could the parasite known as heyboy also be eradicated through stem cell research? Seriously man, don't just go into people's legitimate threads and post nonsense.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Could the parasite known as heyboy also be eradicated through stem cell research? Seriously man, don't just go into people's legitimate threads and post nonsense.
i didnt write that, what the fk

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been reading lately that taking MK-677 and/or HGH can make you diabetic.

Is the risk real? Even for someone taking 10mgs of MK677? Any substance that should be taken to avoid such insulin problems?
You tell us.
I've read nothing of the sort regarding MK 677

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
If you have major concerns about insulin resistance/ diabetic symptoms just don't use insulin and don't eat like ****.

Either of the other substances you listed you should not have any issues with.