Test P/Mast P/T-bol cycle help

OMCB

Awards
Ok so not much experience under my belt. I've ran 2 AAS cycles and one ph cycle over a 2 and a half year span. The ph was fun but really just a small recomp. Both AAS cycles were test e/ deca/ tbol. The first one I used tbol to kickstart my cycle and on the second one I used tbol to harden up and finish off my cycle. Anyways I enjoyed the dryness and hardness the tbol gave me but did not at all enjoy all the water retention from the test and deca. Although my diet consisted mostly of chicken/eggs/rice and vegetables I did cheat some but even when my diet was good I still had tons of water retention most noticeably in my face. Anyways I'm 5'11 and weigh about 215 and am looking to gain some solid weight but am not sure if mast and tbol is the right way to go. I know it will dry me out well but I still want to gain some weight. I'm very interested in tren but I'm not sure if 2 AAS cycles and 1 PH cycle is adequate experience to start a tren cycle? Need help. Also I've read up a lot on tren and have read that because of how androgenic it is it can cause some strong irritability and aggression and I'm already sometimes a very short tempered person and am currently in a serious relationship that I don't really want to mess up so I'm wondering if there's a better route to go without tren and if mast and tbol with test e would be a decent cycle? I'll be eating much cleaner this go round. And I do have proper pct, going to run nolva post cycle, aromasin on cycle, and going to keep arimidex on hand. And of course I have my multi and liv 52 and stuff. Any conrsutctive criticism is welcomed and any advice is welcomed. Please refrain from scolding but if I'm in total error then go ahead because I'd rather not **** anything up! Thanks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test + Equipoise for 20 weeks

EQ at 600-800mg/week

OMCB

Awards
What kind of results could I be expecting from EQ? I know what I've read but what have you had first hand and also what's the reason for 20 weeks? Just wondering and thank you for the reply!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Test P, mast and Tbol will give awesome dry gains imo. How were you going to dose these?

OMCB

Awards
Test p 100-150 mg eod
Tbol 40-50 mg ed
Mast 100-150 mg eod same pin as the test

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of results could I be expecting from EQ? I know what I've read but what have you had first hand and also what's the reason for 20 weeks? Just wondering and thank you for the reply!
Slow, dry, keepable gains with minimal sides.

I've ran EQ once at only 12 weeks actually. Less than the typically recommended. And in that time it brought out all my weak points (arms, rear delts and quads). And made me larger all over. And have not come down since. Most maintainable muscle I ever acquired.

I have since used a transdermal boldenone base, but results were not nearly as effective as the EQ.

Everyone always says you don't really see the EQ gains until weeks 12 or more, but they showed on me in 6. Making a 12 week cycle quite successful.

Also surprised me with the strength gains. Wasn't looking for it to do that, but every lift went up significantly.

Not as much of an "on" feeling as I look for, but add an oral to it, or some Mast, and it would be sick.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone always says you don't really see the EQ gains until weeks 12 or more, but they showed on me in 6.

I swear that I felt test e after two weeks and people could argue with me but I saw what I saw so yeah we're all different.

OT masteron is tricky not much muscles more hardening for a really lean person . I always say eq,primo,test are nice and steady gains with low sides and easy to keep

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone always says you don't really see the EQ gains until weeks 12 or more, but they showed on me in 6.

I swear that I felt test e after two weeks and people could argue with me but I saw what I saw so yeah we're all different.

OT masteron is tricky not much muscles more hardening for a really lean person . I always say eq,primo,test are nice and steady gains with low sides and easy to keep
I never used Mast for the gains, just love the libido and aggression. And able to minimize AI usage when running it too.

Never had the $$ to pony up for a proper Primo cycle, but I'd love to!!

I'm sure it would be fantastic with EQ

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never used Mast for the gains, just love the libido and aggression. And able to minimize AI usage when running it too.

Never had the $$ to pony up for a proper Primo cycle, but I'd love to!!

I'm sure it would be fantastic with EQ

It's expensive indeed and I'm not sure it's optimal for someone that's huge and lean but for the average person it's probably the safest most energetic due to eq and best lean keepable massgain stack out there. Winstrol I think is amazing too but it's toxic and you dont always feel really good on it.

OMCB

Awards
I appreciate all the advice. Also wanted to know if you guys think I should just forget about the tren completely for now? Or do you think it would be possible to implement into a cycle at a low dose to see how I react with the aggression and other sides.. I just really have a bad temper but I control it pretty well but I could also see myself not being able to control it as much if I was on something like tren.

OMCB

Awards
Very true!! Might have to try tren ace and just see how it is and if it's too much for me then I'll lay off! Any other suggestions for some good dry gains? I was hoping to not have to run something as long as 20 weeks because of the shut down it might cause but at the same time something that moderate would probably yield some good slow gains that I could keep like you said DMA. Any certain way you think I should Run the cycle?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very true!! Might have to try tren ace and just see how it is and if it's too much for me then I'll lay off! Any other suggestions for some good dry gains? I was hoping to not have to run something as long as 20 weeks because of the shut down it might cause but at the same time something that moderate would probably yield some good slow gains that I could keep like you said DMA. Any certain way you think I should Run the cycle?
As for the EQ and Test, I would run Test around 350/week and EQ at 600 for 6 weeks and 800 for the remainder.

If you went with the Tren ace a good starting point is 75mg every other day. Same with the Test Prop. Increase the Tren as you assess tolerance and effectiveness. Have you some Caber on hand. If you ran Deca in the past you may be familiar.

Anything in addition to either of those cycles, would be just an add on. Start, finish, whatever.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just because a cycle is long doesn't mean it's worse. You have test at 500mg for 10 weeks or 20 it's gonna make a difference but to think that eq for 20 week's is gonna shut you down more than tren for 10. Thing people don't always get is that the less experience you have the more effect it has on you. You wouldnt benefit by doing too much because your body won't respond at a certain level. It's like overdosing food, sure you might grow but at some point your muscles had enough food right? Tren is not a huge bulker but what it does is that it pretty much destroys the food youre overdosing and its hard not to gain lean muscles. It's also the toughest on your body and maybe something you don't really need now or maybe ever. Ive seen people on tren not getting that much result and I've seen people on test getting great so its not a miraclepill but its still on another level

OMCB

Awards
Cheers

I get what you're trying to say. I think I'll probably save tren for down the road sometime if I ever really decide to test it out. For now I like the idea of EQ and steady keepable gains. Do you think tbol would be a good idea to add to the cycle. I've been seeing a lot of people saying they've had good results from throwing in some epi in there cycle? Any advice or even suggestions are great thanks.

OMCB

Awards
DMA I need your advice on this.

Cycle advice

Week 1-20: Test P 100mg eod/ EQ Ace 200mg eod

Week 1-6(8?) Tren Ace 75 mg eod

Wondering if I should run the tren from Week 6-14 so that the EQ is kicking in good when I stop the tren so I can keep those tren gains all the way till the end of the EQ?

For some reason I just really want to try out the Tren ��

Thanks in advance!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well since you'd already decided I dismiss your question about tbol. Eq at 200 is nothing. I think you should save the eq and go with tren and test.. dude youre gonna be fine with that trust me. the eq would probably be a waste since the normal dosage is 600. and why run test 20 weeks? That's way too long and you won't gain anymore just get more sides. Test at 100? Why?

Test 2-300mg, tren is fine. If anything you could go down on the tren about 100mg/week but that's up to you. You should run tren higher or the same as the test

OMCB

Awards
Thanks for the reply, I think you're not reading it correctly though. The 200mg of EQ is eod (every other day) so thats about 700 mg a week along with the test prop 100mg every other day which leaves it at 350 a week. EQ needs to be ran around 16 weeks to truly benefit from it from what I've read and I wouldn't want to run anything without test so that's why I would keep the test going the whole time just at 350 and not something like 500

OMCB

Awards
The tren is also every other day at 75 mg not 75 mg a week

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually like the cycle. Start or finish with the Tren I don't think matters. It would at least serve as a killer kickstart. If it's good tren you'll be ready to come off in 8 weeks anyways. So if you started with it, and finished with just the test and eq, you would have some decent gains continuing after the Tren was done.

Not familiar with eq (bold) ace. Sounds perfect though to combine with the short ester test and tren.

Your doses are good I think. Some people report anxiety with eq (doesn't effect me like that) and also with tren (kind of effects me), so just be wary of the combination in that regard.

Good diet and blood pressure support will help with the toxicity of the Tren. A proper AI/Caber protocol will keep you feeling right as well. Won't need much until you start ramping up your doses. Adjust as needed man. It's not rocket science.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But I will also 2nd the notion that you don't need 20 weeks on short esters.

If you were running Test Cyp and EQ Und, then yeah. But I think you can get what you need out of these short esters in 12-14 weeks.

Will also cost a bit more needing that much short ester gear. Even though it's usually cheaper per ml, it's going to take several more vials of each.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It makes me really hungry
No doubt. It wasn't even like normal hunger like an empty stomach. It was actual hunger pangs.
I feel this on so many levels. Clean diet with EQ, I am like a bottomless pit. I'm hungry 10 minutes after I eat 6 oz chicken, 1 cup of broccoli and 1.5 cups of rice.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
DMA I need your advice on this.

Cycle advice

Week 1-20: Test P 100mg eod/ EQ Ace 200mg eod

Week 1-6(8?) Tren Ace 75 mg eod

Wondering if I should run the tren from Week 6-14 so that the EQ is kicking in good when I stop the tren so I can keep those tren gains all the way till the end of the EQ?

For some reason I just really want to try out the Tren í*½í¸‚

Thanks in advance!
Here's what I'd do, and I've ran all of these.
Week 1-20: test E or C @ 500mg/week and EQ @ 600-900mg/week. If you're using test for 20 weeks there's no reason to use propionate unless you like feeling like a pincushion.
Week 1-6 (or 8 if it's going well): tren ace 75mg EOD increased to 100mg EOD or 50 ED.

Don't know what you mean by EQ ace.

The above outline, with proper diet and training, will literally transform your physique. You will feel like a monster.

OMCB

Awards
Thanks, the reason that I first wanted to use test prop was to avoid as much water retention as possible because I blow up like a balloon from test/deca and I don't want that at all, I'm trying to stay dry. Is there other things I can do to mitigate water? I'll already be taking aromasin

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thanks, the reason that I first wanted to use test prop was to avoid as much water retention as possible because I blow up like a balloon from test/deca and I don't want that at all, I'm trying to stay dry. Is there other things I can do to mitigate water? I'll already be taking aromasin
I don't think you'll see much of a different in bloating between test esters, it was the deca that got you all blown up. It does that to me too, however NPP doesn't. Maybe consider that for future bulking cycles!
The best thing to avoid bloating is to keep your diet clean and stay on top of your AI. There may be some other things that I'm not thinking of. Perhaps some other guys can pop in with some advice.
I think you'll have a much more enjoyable cycle with test/tren/EQ than with test/deca.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
calm down now sir. You're going with arguably the most (effective) I'm not gonna say best because it's harsh steroid in tren. You then have eq which will give you lean gains an of course the test. You have any idea how much tren and test alone can do for you? Bulk, cut, anything you do will be fantastic. Now I would never tell anyone to ever use tren but you can't deny the effect. So just stick with this if that's your decision. If anything you can remove the tren or eq but definitely don't add more. If you get bloated you're doing something wrong. And how can you know which thing that gives you sides of you keep adding stuff? That's why we start with test only. So yes works great well add some deca.. works great okey let's do tren and test or test deca and tbol. You're not gonna add more muscles because your body hasn't hit a limit it's when you overdose and start adding stuff you'll get bloated or you'll get sides. I suggest you think twice before you start adding more.

To explain in a better way. Let's say test could give 10 kg muscle .. dbol 10 and tren 10. Would this mean you will gain 30 kg muscles? No it doesn't work that way. Would you get twice the effect with 1000mg test instead of 500? No.. all you do is getting more sides.

OMCB

Awards
Oh no, definitely not adding anything else! Was referring more to on cycle things just to keep bloat down, not more AAS! Thanks

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got bloated for a week of test but after that it went away. Yeah the deca Is likely the thing that made him get water.

I also agree with eq tren test instead of test deca as for gains. I would say that deca probably puts on more size and strength.. Tren just gives you so much nice gains that they shouldn't even be in the same category its like a cutter and bulker all in one

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No matter what it is I wouldn't suggest trying to make you more dry. On tren you're gonna look fantastic. Heck you probably could eat a bag of chips every week without nothing happening. Not recomended though :) I can tell you one thing with eq. It could be beneficial to donate blood once or twice during cycle cause of red bloodcell count. Might sound scary but eq its actually one of the safer. The other more positive thing is that eq might work good with tren due to tren making your cardio bad cause eq works the other way around and makes it better.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I got bloated for a week of test but after that it went away. Yeah the deca Is likely the thing that made him get water.

I also agree with eq tren test instead of test deca as for gains. I would say that deca probably puts on more size and strength.. Tren just gives you so much nice gains that they shouldn't even be in the same category its like a cutter and bulker all in one
No matter what it is I wouldn't suggest trying to make you more dry. On tren you're gonna look fantastic. Heck you probably could eat a bag of chips every week without nothing happening. Not recomended though :) I can tell you one thing with eq. It could be beneficial to donate blood once or twice during cycle cause of red bloodcell count. Might sound scary but eq its actually one of the safer. The other more positive thing is that eq might work good with tren due to tren making your cardio bad cause eq works the other way around and makes it better.
Agreed on everything here.
And we were just discussing possible supps, ancillaries, or methods to reduce or avoid bloating. Not more steroids.