Starting HT 1-Testosterone and OSTA-PLEX Stack

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two bottles each of 1-Testosterone and OSTA-PLEX. Started today. Are two bottles of each, enough for a full cycle? Also if anyone has experience with either product, I'd be grateful for any suggestions/advice you can offer.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ended up buying two bottles of each for a 6 week run. Since my original post above, I didn't note anything spectacular, however, that all changed since late last week. My strength has gone through the roof on every single lift, and I'm visibly leaner and thicker. I've leaned out better on this than I have on most fat burners. Most people mentioned that it takes about 4 weeks to see things kick off. They were right. Loving this stack so far. I may extend this run a few more weeks.

Darth_Sloth

Darth_Sloth

Awards
What are you running for PCT or are you running one at all?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rebirth. I'll follow up with a mini review for that as well.

Darth_Sloth

Darth_Sloth

Awards
I look forward to your review. I'm interested in trying it out.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is your weight gain after 4 weeks 1 testosterone/ostaplex ?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your weight gain after 4 weeks 1 testosterone/ostaplex ?
11lbs so far. I'm thicker, fuller, much bigger than I've ever been, and I've leaned out substantially without a lot of cardio (which is unusual for me). My strength is also up significantly. I have a few more weeks left on this particular stack. I'll keep updating as I go.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
11lbs so far. I'm thicker, fuller, much bigger than I've ever been, and I've leaned out substantially without a lot of cardio (which is unusual for me). My strength is also up significantly. I have a few more weeks left on this particular stack. I'll keep updating as I go.
Very nice work!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. I gained roughly 15lbs. I'm a lot bigger, thicker/dense, and leaner then I've ever been. I bought these with my own money, so you can count on my feedback. Strength is through the roof, and I can't believe the changes that I've seen. My best results always came from ARA, this blows ARA out of the water.

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
Yes. I gained roughly 15lbs. I'm a lot bigger, thicker/dense, and leaner then I've ever been. I bought these with my own money, so you can count on my feedback. Strength is through the roof, and I can't believe the changes that I've seen. My best results always came from ARA, this blows ARA out of the water.
Would u Happen to have progress pics?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar