4 Andro log. Sup3r-4

Jkpaloma

Awards
28yrs old. 6'1 sitting at 200lbs lean.

I'll be running:

-Sup3r-4, 4 Andro (220mgs a day, 1 month)
-Ar1macare pro

PCT:
-Tamoxifen RC
-Sup3r-PCT

Keep you guys posted on progress. Figured I'd do this because I personally couldn't find many logs on anyone running 4 andro on its own. I know, I know, I've heard it a million times. "It's better when stacked" lol.

While I have you all, should i start my support the day I start the PH? Or should I wait a day or two?

And how long after I finish the PH should I start PCT?

Thanks guys!

Joseph2288

Awards
220 mg a day is way to low do 500 min 700 if you wanna see great gains and use and anti aromomitize to keep the water retention down start pct within 24 hours of last dose. I ran mega pct by primeval labs and ran 4 andro at 800 mg a day. Went from 150ish to 162 in 4 weeks.

Jkpaloma

Awards
220 mg a day is way to low do 500 min 700 if you wanna see great gains and use and anti aromomitize to keep the water retention down start pct within 24 hours of last dose. I ran mega pct by primeval labs and ran 4 andro at 800 mg a day. Went from 150ish to 162 in 4 weeks.
Thanks! I'll look into upping the dosage.

Jkpaloma

Awards
One more thing. Am I good to take high stim preworkouts when on cycle?

I haven't ran a PH in a VERY long time and I don't remember if I'm okay to or not.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I haven't ran a PH in a VERY long time and I don't remember if I'm okay to or not.
It really depends on how it affects your blood pressure so no one can tell you if you will specifically be okay yourself.

Start low and work up with stimulants but I'd imagine you wouldn't have any issues.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Up doses for sure. And definitely monitor bp-as long as that's good, stim it up.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

In my opinion I would go with a non stim pre workout when you're on cycle due to BP rises on cycle. If you think you will be okay you can monitor it like others have said and stop using if BP gets too high.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Up doses for sure. And definitely monitor bp-as long as that's good, stim it up.
This! You need to up the dose and extend this run out to 8 weeks. I hate to see you waste money because a month at 220 is pointless. Andros don't kick in until around week 4.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
28yrs old. 6'1 sitting at 200lbs lean.

I'll be running:

-Sup3r-4, 4 Andro (220mgs a day, 1 month)
-Ar1macare pro

PCT:
-Tamoxifen RC
-Sup3r-PCT

Keep you guys posted on progress. Figured I'd do this because I personally couldn't find many logs on anyone running 4 andro on its own. I know, I know, I've heard it a million times. "It's better when stacked" lol.

While I have you all, should i start my support the day I start the PH? Or should I wait a day or two?

And how long after I finish the PH should I start PCT?

Thanks guys!
4andro is very weak by itself, gonna need to double or even triple that dose

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed on the dosage if running 4-andro solo, but the other big limiting factor is duration. The target hormone(testosterone) of 4andro is not a fast acting compound so 8-12 weeks is the norm to see real gains.