1-andro opinions please

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Who do you think makes the best 1-andro on the market today? What your preferred length and dose?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
1-AD by HiTech at max dose gives you 300mg a day. People have seen some good results at 6-8 weeks although they have stacked it with other products. I myself have run Hi Tech SuperDrol at 3 tabs a day with damn good results IMO. Geared more toward strength. Any route you go with our cyclosome delivery can't be beat. Better absorption rates than ever before

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Currently running olympus labs 1 andro. Does anyone have any idea the approximate percentage of bioavailbility for olympus 1 and 4 andro?

Im intrigued by chaos and pain chemical one and chemical 4, because of the lyposomal technology? They claim to have 95% bioavailability because the dhea is wrapped is phosopolipids meaning lower dose having a higher effect?

Anyone care to confirm this or comment on 330 mg chemical one vs 330mg SUP3R 1 by olympus labs?
pyrobatt
TeamWolf

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi tech Spartan Olympus labs all good 1 dhea sources

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
A friend of mine swears by Olympus Labs and Alpha Gainz
Alpha gainz' epiandro is the best in the biz according to him
Olympus Labs' 1-Andro and 4-Andro are top notch, but he dropped 4-Andro because his estrogen levels went crazy high while on it

But I cannot speak from personal experience

Chasingtails

Awards
For 4 andro and epi andro, I'd check out Bloodline Industries/vicious labs. Their dosing is perfect, and the epiandro is way cheaper than OL's Super Epi Elite

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
OL is the best value. However Primeval Labs usually has good BOGO 1/2 deals, if you look in the right place (which I can't source here)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Out of all the 1ad that I ran I found chemical one by choas and Pain to give me the best results. I loved my 2 bottle run and can't wait yo run it again

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
From what I see there's tons of decent andros out there... In the end it probably all boils down to what you feel good about putting inside your body and the dosages you want to run.

If you were talking about AAS or old school PHs you'd need specific brands bought from specific websites to be sure it's not bunk... But since were talking about something legal in the united-states you'll find a dozen good brands for one specific compound...

Go with the companies that offer the most convenient dosage per pill and it should be fine as long as you don't just buy the cheapest of the bunch.
I don't do andros, but you should be fine with any well-known company out there

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the info! I'm 40 on TRT and thinking about adding something to the mix. There is so many sponsored posts claiming this brand or that brand is the best, I just want some real opinions.

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
Olympus Labs is the go-to brand around here, most logs have at least one of their products
They seem to offer good quality

I use their ostarine and I am pleased with the results

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently running olympus labs 1 andro. Does anyone have any idea the approximate percentage of bioavailbility for olympus 1 and 4 andro?

Im intrigued by chaos and pain chemical one and chemical 4, because of the lyposomal technology? They claim to have 95% bioavailability because the dhea is wrapped is phosopolipids meaning lower dose having a higher effect?

Anyone care to confirm this or comment on 330 mg chemical one vs 330mg SUP3R 1 by olympus labs?

pyrobatt
TeamWolf
I personally can't comment on olympus labs as I am not a rep but I can say they are trusted on these forums.

I can however expand on the 95% bioavailability and 80%ish conversion rate of our chemical one and four. Basically 120 mg of the target hormones. This is basically TRT with chemical 4 and a very (maybe too high?) dose of 1-testosterone with chemical one. Could explain my 20lbs jump on chemical one.

We are extremely excited for four as it is a TRUE test base because of the conversion rate and I will be jumping on to verify ASAP.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I personally can't comment on olympus labs as I am not a rep but I can say they are trusted on these forums.

I can however expand on the 95% bioavailability and 80%ish conversion rate of our chemical one and four. Basically 120 mg of the target hormones. This is basically TRT with chemical 4 and a very (maybe too high?) dose of 1-testosterone with chemical one. Could explain my 20lbs jump on chemical one.

We are extremely excited for four as it is a TRUE test base because of the conversion rate and I will be jumping on to verify ASAP.
This is awesome to hear. I wonder if anyone from Olympus labs can chime in on bioavailbility and conversion percentages for their 1 and 4 andro?
Jebrook GNO
Woody NoAddedHmones Olympus Labs Synapsin

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is awesome to hear. I wonder if anyone from Olympus labs can chime in on bioavailbility and conversion percentages for their 1 and 4 andro?
Jebrook GNO
As I have mentioned before Olympus labs products are definitely legit and to be trusted. Very good company here on there boards.

Reactions: GNO
ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
As I have mentioned before Olympus labs products are definitely legit and to be trusted. Very good company here on there boards.
I know brother. Im running nearly every olympus labs product out there lol i love the products. Just curious from a scientific standpoint, if there IS actually a difference in amount of Mg for Mg of the 1 and 4 andro bioavailability and conversion rate or they are all pretty much the same, no matter what claims are made by the company producing it "differently"

Not to say chaos and pain is making false claims, i have nearly all of your products as well lol i just spent over $800 from chaos and pain. Just like to have the truth about matters like this and find out if there could actually be a difference.

Im running olympus labs 1, 4, epiandro stack right now and up 17 lbs in 48 days. Mostly all lean gains.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would love to run andro 1, scared of lethargy

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know brother. Im running nearly every olympus labs product out there lol i love the products. Just curious from a scientific standpoint, if there IS actually a difference in amount of Mg for Mg of the 1 and 4 andro bioavailability and conversion rate or they are all pretty much the same, no matter what claims are made by the company producing it "differently"

Not to say chaos and pain is making false claims, i have nearly all of your products as well lol i just spent over $800 from chaos and pain. Just like to have the truth about matters like this and find out if there could actually be a difference.

Im running olympus labs 1, 4, epiandro stack right now and up 17 lbs in 48 days. Mostly all lean gains.
Honestly I was very shocked about the gains from chemical one. 20lbs in 12 weeks is pretty unheard of right now with what's on the market. I kept pushing Wayne for the details and he kept reassuring me. I was afraid that 220 mg was not enough for chemical one. Pleasantly, I was wrong. The same deal is going on with chemical four. We had a small delay so I couldn't get my hands on it to test it. However, next week I'll have it on hand and will do bloods like I did for chem one . May even do a log, idk.

Pretty interesting though. These new phs are game changers and they are here to stay too.

Very good time to be in the ph brotherhood right now. Although I miss SD and DMZ.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to run andro 1, scared of lethargy
Then I would suggest 4 andro . Chemical 4 just came out and we are rolling with a sale right now. Free alpha pct with 2 bottles (8 weeks)

Less lethargy concerns

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Honestly I was very shocked about the gains from chemical one. 20lbs in 12 weeks is pretty unheard of right now with what's on the market. I kept pushing Wayne for the details and he kept reassuring me. I was afraid that 220 mg was not enough for chemical one. Pleasantly, I was wrong. The same deal is going on with chemical four. We had a small delay so I couldn't get my hands on it to test it. However, next week I'll have it on hand and will do bloods like I did for chem one . May even do a log, idk.

Pretty interesting though. These new phs are game changers and they are here to stay too.

Very good time to be in the ph brotherhood right now. Although I miss SD and DMZ.
Was chemical 1 the only 1 andro cycle you ever ran? What did your bloods from that cycle show? And you only ran it at 220 mg thats crazy. Im running olympus 1 andro @ 330 4 andro @ 220 and epiandro @ 1250 for 8 weeks. Virtually no sides and amazing gains.

Scared that ill never get the same gains though if i just ran this same cycle again in a few months after PCT. although if you ran SD and dmz in the past then your receptors weren't virgin by any means and you still made amazing gains on chemical 1?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was chemical 1 the only 1 andro cycle you ever ran? What did your bloods from that cycle show? And you only ran it at 220 mg thats crazy. Im running olympus 1 andro @ 330 4 andro @ 220 and epiandro @ 1250 for 8 weeks. Virtually no sides and amazing gains.

Scared that ill never get the same gains though if i just ran this same cycle again in a few months after PCT. although if you ran SD and dmz in the past then your receptors weren't virgin by any means and you still made amazing gains on chemical 1?
I have ran hdrol , pstanz trenazone, super dmz (Iron mag) ext ect. You can check my logs on here.

This is the first re-entry to the ph world and my first of this generation of andros.

I took a break from phs for a while as my bodybuilding career is starting now.(pre hab/strength base For longevity) For like 2 years so...i know good gains because of my past use.

The purpose of my pre intra and post cycle bloods was to make sure I recovered because more children are in my future. Anyway, I had 1000 pre, 100 ish intra and 650 post.(5 weeks after last dose. Yes I recover fast) Estrogen was pingponging down but in the absence of test that's to be expected. Liver was fine, cholesterol was a bit pingpongy but meh.

Overall great data.

With chemical 4 I can actually measure the hormones aka test. So, should be interesting data.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Also why are you afraid of not making the same gains?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Also why are you afraid of not making the same gains?
This is my first ever cycle and i figured your body seems to develop sort of a "tolerance" to cycles and need more/different more potent compounds to continue to make gains

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is my first ever cycle and i figured your body seems to develop sort of a "tolerance" to cycles and need more/different more potent compounds to continue to make gains
A lot of that is born from "more is better" and pro guys using a gram of test for their first cycle. Use as little as you can till you hit a celling then up the dose. If you're not using year round then don't worry about it.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I believe the sold gains are from andro 1,the andro 4 is for lethargy and libido and bloat potential.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe the sold gains are from andro 1,the andro 4 is for lethargy and libido and bloat potential.
The problem with lethargy on cycle is (depending on the compound) almost always a response to lack of testosterone or lack of estrogen.

1. Always use a test base
2. Never use an AI UNLESS needed.

Those 2 will make ALL of your cycle go a lot smoother tbh. Also a lot of people mistake fat for bloat.

Bloat won't make your abs go away.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jebrook GNO
The difference between the products is the amount of active and the absorption enhancer. OL you are getting more active per serving and SSEDDS.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For 4 andro and epi andro, I'd check out Bloodline Industries/vicious labs. Their dosing is perfect, and the epiandro is way cheaper than OL's Super Epi Elite
I like the VL brand myself but your math is a little off. VL Dark Carnival is 90 caps x 300 mg. Ours is 120 caps x 250 mg. So 27 grams of Epiandrosterone in VL's and 30 grams in ours. With our normal sale price ours is 52. Their normal sale price is 48-54 depending on if their sale is 10 or 20%. I've never seen a VL sale for the andros higher than 20%. So all in all, the price per mg is virtually a wash. I would say OL has a better absorption package for sure over Piperine. So saying VL is way cheaper is an exaggeration IMO.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I like VL myself but your math is a little off. VL Dark Carnival is 90 caps x 300 mg. Ours is 120 caps x 250 mg. So 27 grams of Epiandrosterone in VL's and 30 grams in ours. With our normal sale price ours is 52. Their normal sale price is 48-54 depending on if their sale is 10 or 20%. I've never seen a VL sale for the andros higher than 20%. So all in all, the price per mg is virtually a wash. I would say OL has a better absorption package for sure over DHB. So saying VL is way cheaper is an exaggeration IMO.
Dhb?

Chasingtails

Awards
I like the VL brand myself but your math is a little off. VL Dark Carnival is 90 caps x 300 mg. Ours is 120 caps x 250 mg. So 27 grams of Epiandrosterone in VL's and 30 grams in ours. With our normal sale price ours is 52. Their normal sale price is 48-54 depending on if their sale is 10 or 20%. I've never seen a VL sale for the andros higher than 20%. So all in all, the price per mg is virtually a wash. I would say OL has a better absorption package for sure over Piperine. So saying VL is way cheaper is an exaggeration IMO.
My apologies my friend. I definitely didn't mean to step on any toes and should have checked the mgs on the OL epi

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My apologies my friend. I definitely didn't mean to step on any toes and should have checked the mgs on the OL epi
No worries mate. I'm wasnt offended but I felt obligated to point it out since you mentioned OL directly;)

Chasingtails

Awards
No worries mate. I'm wasnt offended but I felt obligated to point it out since you mentioned OL directly;)
As you should have! I just made an assumption going off the epi elite vs DC since each is sold as a month supply.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya but are they licensing from Hi-Tech? If not they are infringing on various IP's, patents, and i'd highly question purity of the material being used. No one has cheaper/best raws on these products than them, they are ordering hundreds if not thousands of kilos while you're friends here are probably not even ordering a kilo at a time.

Chasingtails

Awards
Ya but are they licensing from Hi-Tech? If not they are infringing on various IP's, patents, and i'd highly question purity of the material being used. No one has cheaper/best raws on these products than them, they are ordering hundreds if not thousands of kilos while you're friends here are probably not even ordering a kilo at a time.
As stated above, I definitely didn't mean to step on any toes. I'm currently taking a hell of a lot of OL products as well and I have no plans of stopping

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what is the vl brand? Finding the cheapest mg per mg seems strong supplments shop on any of the 1/4 or epi. If my math is off please enlighten me as I will be taking the dosages recommended here for a 6 week cycle or 8 week cycle ( prob 8) in 2 months

Chasingtails

Awards
VL is Vicious Labs. They sell both 4 andro and epiandro, and are well dosed and well priced

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I used Strength-1 from Muscle Labs a few months ago and was VERY impressed with the results! That was my first time ever using a 1-Andro product. I’d definitely do it again