Test booster near end of sarm cycle

Karlos1977

Awards
Would it be good/bad idea to run test booster near end of cycle and into PCT with sarms something like novardren xt cheers

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
There is absolutely no point, don't ask why, just think about it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say during your pct if you want to add in a natty test booster that would be good but not during cycle.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah pretty useless on cycle. Grab some M test to run for 8 weeks post cycle to get that libido back up and running. (with a serm of course)

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to finish a 6 week ostarine + 4-andro cycle. PCT is clomid + Nolvadex XT (Gaspari). Cycle looks like this:

Ostarine: 20/20/20/20/20/20
4-andro: 0/0/0/160/160/160
Novadex XT: 0/0/0/0/0/1 (serving)

-then PCT-
Clomid: 25/25/12.5/12.5
Novadex XT: 1/1/1/1

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to finish a 6 week ostarine + 4-andro cycle. PCT is clomid + Nolvadex XT (Gaspari). Cycle looks like this:

Ostarine: 20/20/20/20/20/20
4-andro: 0/0/0/160/160/160
Novadex XT: 0/0/0/0/0/1 (serving)

-then PCT-
Clomid: 25/25/12.5/12.5
Novadex XT: 1/1/1/1
Looks like you've wasted some andro AND some novadex....

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
I did a lot of research on SARMs before I started my cycle and I've come to the conclusion that less supplements is better than just throwing in whatever snake oil I might find on the internet.

I kept it simple

Ostarine 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20
Krill oil 2g/day
Cycle support from Ironmag Labs 2 caps/day
Pre-workout on training days, nothing on off days

PCT (next week)
Clomid 25/25/25
Krill oil 2g/day

So far I'm feeling top shape aside from some fatigue every other day
I think the key is just to eat properly and watch your lipids intake

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you've wasted some andro AND some novadex....
Well the 4-andro is left over from previous cycle + surplus from upcoming cycle. And a small amount of 4-andro as a small test base for a lightly suppressive supplement such as ostarine is all that's needed in my opinion. I'd be fine without the 4-andro, and I don't need a full 330-440mg. So a 30% dosage is what I felt would work well.

And I opted to go regular dose novadex XT with low dose Clomid given this cycle isn't terribly suppressive. The combo of XT+Clomid is to avoid full dose Clomid which for me can bring on some sides

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
I did a lot of research on SARMs before I started my cycle and I've come to the conclusion that less supplements is better than just throwing in whatever snake oil I might find on the internet.

I kept it simple

Ostarine 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20
Krill oil 2g/day
Cycle support from Ironmag Labs 2 caps/day

PCT (next week)
Clomid 25/25/25
Krill oil 2g/day

So far I'm feeling top shape aside from some fatigue every other day
I think the key is just to eat properly and watch your lipids intake
Test base to combat the lethargy hence the low dose 4-andro

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be good/bad idea to run test booster near end of cycle and into PCT with sarms something like novardren xt cheers
Novadren XT is not nolva and should not replace a SERM. Your question should be, what can I run with my SERM and your answer is simple, Novadren XT.

You need wither Nolva or Clomid and then you can run Novadren XT with either SERM. Novadren XT will be fine during PCT, there is no need to add anything else OTC, but you need a SERM as well.

Thrudvangr

Thrudvangr

Awards
I am currently on week 5 out of 8 of 15mg/ED of Ostarine and just started Core TEST for the remaining of the cycle. The truth is no one really KNOWS how YOUR body will react so why not test it yourself? It is the best way to know.