PH/sarm/other with the odd alcohol day?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Being 35, the gains are slow and steady and less than in my twenties. Ignoring TRT for a second

Is there anything that can be taken that'll boost gains, over the counter, that wont affect me disasterously if i had the odd glass of wine on a friday night?

Old PH's i knwo were a no-no due to the stress on organs but transdermals, DHT, dhea etc may be an option?

Im not gojng to lie to myself, i like a relaxing drink over the weekend, its summertime, the odd beer with a bbq feast IS going to happen/
Im not drinking everyday or anything like that, but im not being unrealistic.

If not, its not for me i guess but want to try before i give up on the idea. I got nothing from epicathin/laxogenin

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Even some of the harshest steroids won't kill you if you wanna have a drink once in a while, Ronnie Coleman once said in a interview that he had a couple beers every Saturday night through out his entire career.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I personally will go out to dinner and have 3-4 red wines​ and never had a problem. Just don't go out downing shots all night. All the OTC Andros are non toxic if you wanna be super cautious