LGD OR OTHER SARMS?!

Richyyevans

Awards
So I'm currently on a TEST E and DECA cycle

Strength has been going up decently, and size increase have been pretty good too.

I almost feel like It has come to a halt now though...

I was wondering what your thoughts on adding in a SARM or two, and whether it would be beneficial to me for adding more mass/strength gains

I'm 6ft2
Male
240lbs (ish) / 109kg in body weight
Been training for 6 years

This is my fifth cycle but only second injectable
First being just test e

Thoughts?

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think you would see a huge difference with 2 drugs that are that side. I would take that money and invest it in more food.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Might help if you specify how many weeks in you are, dosing of each compound, ai, etc.

Richyyevans

Awards
Might help if you specify how many weeks in you are, dosing of each compound, ai, etc.
I'm about 8 weeks in, planning to run for 12-14 weeks though, followed by pct

550mg Test E once per week (2ml)
400mg Deca Nandrolone once per week (1.6ml)
1000iu HCG once per week

I pin Deca alone on Wednesdays,
And Test E + HCG together on Saturdays

AI is arimidex at 0.5mg every 3 days

Supplementation:
Milk thistle, Liv.52 - liver protection
Vitamin b6, - prevention of prolactin issues
Vitamin c, Garlic extract, multivitamin - obvious
Flax seed oil, glucosamine
Whey protein
BCAAs
Maltodextrin (sometimes)

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, in the absence of any symptoms and assuming no psychological basis...

Its not unusual for guys to call it a day at 8-10wks, even on long esters. Some subscribe to the belief that first 8wks are where the growth occurs, no point running longer.

Others, though, find deca really peaks around wks 6-8, so they would ride that out as long as possible.

How genuine is this "stall" you talk of?

I mean, theres good arguments to be made for stopping now (if genuinely stalled) and for carrying the cycle through (get your body used to the new level of strength and muscle, even if youre not adding any more of either).

But, when people add closers or finishers, theyre usually fast-acting ones. A SARM is going to take at least 2-3wks to exert effects, so it will do little to alleviate your immediate predicament. Plus, odds are a SARM will likely contribute mainly to fukt lipids and little to actual gainz in this scenario.

Richyyevans

Awards
Well, in the absence of any symptoms and assuming no psychological basis...

Its not unusual for guys to call it a day at 8-10wks, even on long esters. Some subscribe to the belief that first 8wks are where the growth occurs, no point running longer.

Others, though, find deca really peaks around wks 6-8, so they would ride that out as long as possible.

How genuine is this "stall" you talk of?

I mean, theres good arguments to be made for stopping now (if genuinely stalled) and for carrying the cycle through (get your body used to the new level of strength and muscle, even if youre not adding any more of either).

But, when people add closers or finishers, theyre usually fast-acting ones. A SARM is going to take at least 2-3wks to exert effects, so it will do little to alleviate your immediate predicament. Plus, odds are a SARM will likely contribute mainly to fukt lipids and little to actual gainz in this scenario.
Nice reply! Cheers brother
Well around weeks 5,6 and 7 I was hitting PBs on bench every week, but the end of last week I was ill for a few days,
Now this week I feel like I'm a little weaker and it's just annoying I guess after the hard work, and now my body's recovering from illness it must just be tired I guess. Maybe I can blame that for it I don't know

My max bench press has gone up 25kg since I've been on cycle and I feel good man, sometimes the motivation to train isn't there but once I get my ass in the gym I'm good to go! I guess I just thought I could bump it up a notch for the last few weeks

What would you class as 'fast acting?'

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What would you class as 'fast acting?'
A deload.

Youve been ill, going hard in the gym, and additionally stressing your body with AAS...you may need a proper deload to fully recover from these afflictions/abuses.

Take one step back (decrease workload/volume for at least a week), then 3 forward with some supercompensation post-deload. Id recommend that over adding an oral which will only disguise symptoms and potentially worsen them.

Whats your training protocol?

Richyyevans

Awards
A deload.

Youve been ill, going hard in the gym, and additionally stressing your body with AAS...you may need a proper deload to fully recover from these afflictions/abuses.

Take one step back (decrease workload/volume for at least a week), then 3 forward with some supercompensation post-deload. Id recommend that over adding an oral which will only disguise symptoms and potentially worsen them.

Whats your training protocol?
Currently a basic one

Chest and tris
Back and bis
Day off
Shoulders and tris
Legs and core
Day off

Repeat

With chest and legs I train like a power lifter but with added high intensity hypertrophy work after my main lift
Shoulders and back are made up of a compound movement, followed my lots of supersets
Very high volume, lots of sets

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Without knowing anything else about your training history (last deload, programming over last 6mnths, etc) and how much over this illness you really are, Id suggest deloading at least this week. Fuk, if it were me Id be tempted to stay out of the gym this week altogether and do a deload next week to boot. With the drugs youre on, you will not lose muscle.

Either way, decrease your volume for a period to allow recovery to catch up. How you specifically go about deloading is up to you but, Id suggest just doing 1 working set per exercise and no training to failure; dont decrease intensity (weight on bar) though.

I suspect you need a rest more than you need another PED. Come back rested, mentally hungry, and ready to smash PRs.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What do you think, your gonna set a pr and gain a pound every day? Slow your role and ride it out for a couple weeks. Maybe even turn down the volume for a week and have back at it. Spending 1 week not seeing improvements is hardly a stall in your progress. Everybody wants tomorrow today

Whorid

Whorid

Awards
I would say just eat more clean food and seriously up the intensity in your training. That's all you need to do, not add more drugs. Was there earlier in the year...so I added two more meals to my day, cut out sodium, only utilized a post workout protein(all other nutrients come from real food source) and really kicked my ass in the gym. Kill yourself daily with weights and eat. You'll grow man. I promise you that

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_4480.jpg

This was a month on RAD/LGD stacked together. So whoever says sarms take forever to notice effects may have had bunk/underdosed products or maybe on way too much other gear to see the effects

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 153

This was a month on RAD/LGD stacked together. So whoever says sarms take forever to notice effects may have had bunk/underdosed products or maybe on way too much other gear to see the effects
Youve got absolutely no clue, do you. Pimping that RC sh1t all you care about, BRAH? Tne would be better than a SARM. But, read his posts: he is recovering from a fuking illness.

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 150323

How were these photos taken though? One seems like it's a random photo, then the other seems like you just hit the gym and have a solid pump/ good lighting. And within a month, you can look like that without sarms (given the pump and lighting you have). Yeah you look tighter, but it's hard to tell if it was derived from the sarm. Did you change your diet or program during that month your body transitioned?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How were these photos taken though? One seems like it's a random photo, then the other seems like you just hit the gym and have a solid pump/ good lighting. And within a month, you can look like that without sarms (given the pump and lighting you have). Yeah you look tighter, but it's hard to tell if it was derived from the sarm. Did you change your diet or program during that month your body transitioned?
First was takin in the tanning booth at the gym right after a workout, the 2nd was taken in the bathroom 1 month later after a workout. Both pumped. Yes different lighting but you can clearly see a HUGE difference

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Youve got absolutely no clue, do you. Pimping that RC sh1t all you care about, BRAH? Tne would be better than a SARM. But, read his posts: he is recovering from a fuking illness.
I don't see the post you're referring to. But your opinion is irrelevant. You've been around for what, 7 months? Keep thinking you got a clue, let's see some pics of your body mystery dude. We don't have time to listen to a lard sitting behind a computer

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't see the post you're referring to. But your opinion is irrelevant. You've been around for what, 7 months? Keep thinking you got a clue, let's see some pics of your body mystery dude. We don't have time to listen to a lard sitting behind a computer
Cool, youre a 17yo wanting a dik measuring competition. Keep shilling that RC sh1t brah.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool, youre a 17yo wanting a dik measuring competition. Keep shilling that RC sh1t brah.
23 years old but thanks man, at least we know I have the muscle to back up the claims. You're just an internet warrior who likes to troll, keep it moving.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
23 years old but thanks man, at least we know I have the muscle to back up the claims. You're just an internet warrior who likes to troll, keep it moving.
Nah, I dont have an agenda, unlike a shill. I just try give decent, appropriate advice. Unlike a shill.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah, I dont have an agenda, unlike a shill. I just try give decent, appropriate advice. Unlike a shill.
There was no motive in my post at all, just honest feedback on RAD and LGD. No RC was given, nor have I PM'd anyone in here trying to pimp anyone. Yes, I have given recommendations before but I have not here at all.

So keep coping and pasting what you read on the internet, that's nothing more than an internet know-it-all. We want real world experiences, not someone who just reads the effects. Thanks for contribution to the forum though.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol ok shill.

Its pretty clear to me that what the OP "needs" is to be patient, and recover properly from his illness. What he doesnt "need" is a crappy SARM 8 weeks into a test/deca cycle, where that SARM will have little acute benefit.

I dont give a fuk wat a shills experience with their bros SARMs are, as the general consensus is that you wont see benefits inside of 2 weeks.

So please, instead of being a 17yo and making this thread about your pectorialz, why not criticise the earlier advice if you think its wrong.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its clear you don't know what you're talking about at all. They do not take 2 weeks to kick in, that shows you should just stop giving advise. OP can do whatever he wants, he asked how long effects take to show and I gave him an answer. My body changed drastically the first 10 days, could have been muscle memory but the results speak for themselves.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, plz treat this^ shills recommendations with suspicion. He is only interested in generating sales for his bro. As soon as you bite and show interest he will recommend his source, despite his current pleas of innocence. He is not interested in your health or wellbeing.

Me and the other 99% of the population do NOT see strength gainz from SARMs inside two weeks. Even if you did, a SARM will fuk your lipids even more than the oils youre on. TNE is a much better option, youll be stronger that very day.

Again, I think you need to recover and sh1t will start happening again.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP, plz treat this^ shills recommendations with suspicion. He is only interested in generating sales for his bro. As soon as you bite and show interest he will recommend his source, despite his current pleas of innocence. He is not interested in your health or wellbeing.

Me and the other 99% of the population do NOT see strength gainz from SARMs inside two weeks. Even if you did, a SARM will fuk your lipids even more than the oils youre on. TNE is a much better option, youll be stronger that very day.

Again, I think you need to recover and sh1t will start happening again.
lol he's been on deca for 8 weeks, if you knew anything about the decanoate ester you'd know it just starts kicking in around week 5-6... so please just shut your stupid mouth. You know nothing. He doesn't need a break, he needs to stop listening to your internet warrior a$$

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My advice was that he consider taking a break from training (deload of some sort), not the drugs.

Mrthk75

Awards
Just hit week six of my test /deca stack. My appetite has not been crazy so I found myself under eating. Kicked up the calories past few days and feel and look better.