Albuterol - worth it?

kacperq

Awards
Hey. I have 225 pills of Albuterol (4mg each) and I want to use it for cutting. My question is, does it raise blood pressure? I used ephedrine back in the days and I couldn't do intervals cause my blood pressure was too high and I had to go out of the treadmill after 3 minutes of running. Cardio was fine tho.

Also, is it even effective? I heard various opinions - some people say that is super effective, some say it's not. Did anyone of you used it and can boast of the effects?

Thanks in advance guys!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The_Old_Guy should have some experience

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Hey. I have 225 pills of Albuterol (4mg each) and I want to use it for cutting. My question is, does it raise blood pressure? I used ephedrine back in the days and I couldn't do intervals cause my blood pressure was too high and I had to go out of the treadmill after 3 minutes of running. Cardio was fine tho.

Also, is it even effective? I heard various opinions - some people say that is super effective, some say it's not. Did anyone of you used it and can boast of the effects?

Thanks in advance guys!
You should have posted this in the Anabolic Section, maybe Admin can move it.

The latest: https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/08/albuterol-caffeine-may-be-promising-and.html

You decide.

I have found 18mg per dose to be my sweet spot, but I have liquid. Pulse Rate and BP go up slightly with me, but I'm around 115/65 so.... You should use a Blood Pressure Monitor and start low, checking BP each dosage increase.

As far as "effectiveness" - I don't think most people on here can tell you if a "fat burner" is truly effective, because IMO, you need to basically run back to back identical runs (unless you happen to have a twin sibling) with and without *each substance* AND take so many meticulous measurements AND you don't even have the equipment that does the best job at this - DXA or a Hydro-static Tank. I'm sure people will disagree with that, but that's why boards exist :D

It's a Beta 2 Agonist - other Beta 2 Agonists that *have* been studied extensively in obesity trials, show effectiveness - it *should* be effective.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
You should have posted this in the Anabolic Section, maybe Admin can move it.

The latest: https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/08/albuterol-caffeine-may-be-promising-and.html

You decide.

I have found 18mg per dose to be my sweet spot, but I have liquid. Pulse Rate and BP go up slightly with me, but I'm around 115/65 so.... You should use a Blood Pressure Monitor and start low, checking BP each dosage increase.

As far as "effectiveness" - I don't think most people on here can tell you if a "fat burner" is truly effective, because IMO, you need to basically run back to back identical runs (unless you happen to have a twin sibling) with and without *each substance* AND take so many meticulous measurements AND you don't even have the equipment that does the best job at this - DXA or a Hydro-static Tank. I'm sure people will disagree with that, but that's why boards exist :D

It's a Beta 2 Agonist - other Beta 2 Agonists that *have* been studied extensively in obesity trials, show effectiveness - it *should* be effective.
^great info right there.

I might be an anomaly, but I always found ephedrine to be better for cutting than albuterol or clen. but, albuterol seem to have the least side effects, too (except for the time I apparently got a batch of clen instead of albuterol...).