Depressed on cycle for low strogens

Dazyz

Dazyz

Awards
I been taking arimidex 0,5 since the first week(i did it wrong...) and im on my 3week of sust 500mg first cycle and i feel like a ****,depresses,no libido,joint paint,imsomnia,anxiety,unmotivated af... maybe is for the low strogen..

Now taking 2weeks off adex..give me luck brahs feeling like a ****...

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I been taking arimidex 0,5 since the first week(i did it wrong...) and im on my 3week of sust 500mg first cycle and i feel like a ****,depresses,no libido,joint paint,imsomnia,anxiety,unmotivated af... maybe is for the low strogen..

Now taking 2weeks off adex..give me luck brahs feeling like a ****...
That low strogen will get ya every time.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
You are taking arimidex which is a reversible AI. If you stop taking it your estrogen should bounce back quick and strong.

Dazyz

Dazyz

Awards
You are taking arimidex which is a reversible AI. If you stop taking it your estrogen should bounce back quick and strong.
Ill be without arimidex one week..and I will only take 1mg per week..hope this **** go fast man feeeling really baad rn

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Ill be without arimidex one week..and I will only take 1mg per week..hope this **** go fast man feeeling really baad rn
Sleep it off. I went through the same issue a while back. I just took the chance to sleep like 10h a day until I felt better and then I went back to training even harder.

Dazyz

Dazyz

Awards
Thanks man today i train with 0 sleep and the worst workout ever, hope you are nice and thanks 4 the support bro!

Dazyz

Dazyz

Awards
Sleep it off. I went through the same issue a while back. I just took the chance to sleep like 10h a day until I felt better and then I went back to training even harder.
Thanks man today i train with 0 sleep and the worst workout ever, hope you are nice and thanks 4 the support bro!

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
No problem bro. Just be sure to learn from your mistakes. We all started from the bottom but you aint getting to the top unless you take notes when you **** up.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And this is why I preach to only use a ai when absolutely necessary

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
And get sleep! Probably more important than any drugs you can take in the long run.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Industrial Anabolics 19
Supplements 13
Supplements 98
Supplements 53
Pro Bodybuilding 19