Rad140 ,,,wot to add to finish cycle of nicely

Karlos1977

Awards
My rats been taking rad140 for just under 3 weeks was looking at finishing at around week 4 or 5 so wondering if there would be another sarm to use to really finish the cycle of up to say 8-12 weeks.

I'm using rad to bulk and up strength and its certainly worked for me at around 15grms a day just upped dose to 20 but prefer 15 so may go back down as gives me odd headache
Any help will be good cheers

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Pretty good stack is rad140 s4 and ostarine. I wouldnt run it over 6 weeks just my opinion. If your bulking seems like Mk677 would be possibly good candidate.

Karlos1977

Awards
Wot are the benits of adding another 2 sarms
I like the idea of mk677 but the hunger things a worry I put weight on very easy

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I had to drop Mk677 cause it did make me hungry and I put weight on really easy my self.

I like stacking with 2 or 3 sarms I seem to get more out of my cycle that just doing a single sarms. Also have to realize that you will be putting more crap in you body that can cause some side effects and put some strain on internal organs like liver kidneys things of that nature.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wot are the benits of adding another 2 sarms
I like the idea of mk677 but the hunger things a worry I put weight on very easy
You said you are bulking above. The whole point of bulking is putting on weight. Regardless, you really want to have started MK a couple months prior to SARMs cycle IMO.

LGD is by far the best bulking SARM in my experience (but you will have to eat to get the gains). But If I were you I would get my bloods checked before bridging into LGD cycle, as RAD messed up my liver indications and haem & platelet count pretty bad, to the point where I actually felt crook.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Don't go from running 1 sarm to 3. You really need to read about them before you just ask people's opinions about what to run.

Sometimes less is more. AAS/PH/SARMs included.

Karlos1977

Awards
I was only looking for further info not set on anything just trying to sift through all the contradicting info thats out there

Karlos1977

Awards
I like to clean bulk best I can as I can put weight on very easily so need to do it very gradually .
Not good wot sort of doses did you take of rad

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You need to run the RAD at least 8 weeks. Adding another sarm for the last 3 or 4 weeks is not going to do anything. Get more RAD and extend it.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My rats been taking rad140 for just under 3 weeks was looking at finishing at around week 4 or 5 so wondering if there would be another sarm to use to really finish the cycle of up to say 8-12 weeks.

I'm using rad to bulk and up strength and its certainly worked for me at around 15grms a day just upped dose to 20 but prefer 15 so may go back down as gives me odd headache
Any help will be good cheers
8 weeks of test prop would be a perfect finish.

Karlos1977

Awards
I was originally going to do 8 but advised against it this is the problem so much different advice all a learning curve for sure feeling good on it so I'll see

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Karlos1977

Awards
Good read similar to wot ive read elsewhere
Even now still not much new info few years on but certainly good compound so far

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 1
2manyprojects Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 6
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 3