Superdrol and being tired

vicmack777

Awards
Im fuckin tired all the time on this ****. Ive read some other people feeling a little tired but im pretty shot on this ****. I've been taking it for a little less than a week (5 days) at 20 mgs a day. I have been splitting up that dose at 12 hours apart. Im thinking about dropping it down to 10 mgs and taking it before I go to bed. Any suggestions?

Also, I have been really hungry also on SD.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pretty normal... Lowering your dosage is probably the best thing to do if it's affecting you that much... I'm sure there are some supps I've heard people mention you can take for the lethargy, but I don't recall what they are exactly. You may want to run a search.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try upping your cals. Especially complex carbs, and protein, also dose around your largest carb/pro meals i.e. your frist meal and pre-workout.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
some said it might be a blood sugar thang. i REALLY felt it sitting at the office during my cycle. sometimes made my head kind of swim for a second.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
some said it might be a blood sugar thang. i REALLY felt it sitting at the office during my cycle. sometimes made my head kind of swim for a second.
I've always wondered about the blood sugar, too...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's why I suggest eating more. I believe that SD's greatest benefits can come from the right nutrient timing, with proper foods, it really is insane at how well it keeps energy storage.

ILoco

Awards
That's why I suggest eating more. I believe that SD's greatest benefits can come from the right nutrient timing, with proper foods, it really is insane at how well it keeps energy storage.
It definitely IS a blood sugar thing. I've gotten hypoglycemic twice while on cycle. (Both times were after eating low carb all day, then adding in simple carbs - white bread - late in the day.)

Follow advice above, but if you've been watching carbs BE SURE to eat complex (low GI) carbs with SD. It will seriously jack your blood sugar.

Lethargy: I've felt it VERY bad this week. I tried really boosting carbs on Wed. and lethargy seems to be much better. Again, low GI is key here (sweet potatoes, oatmeal)

vicmack777

Awards
Thanks fellas. I wasnt really planning on adding in extra carbs, but I cant deal with this lack of energy.

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
Ryansm- If i were to only take 10mg per day, should i take that dose pre workout? I usually have rolled oats pre workout. Since the pills I have are 10mg I figured I would dose before I went to bed since I wasn't sure of the half life of it but by your advice you say to take it with high carbs.

SilentScream27

Awards
Just to add some more feedback:

I ran 10mg SD for a little under two weeks, and felt no hypoglycemia or lethargy. Now, on my 5th day at 20mg, the back pumps, lethargy, and hypo sides really started to all kick in.

Finished a workout at 2:00 PM, had about 500-600 calories of malto+juice during the workout. No problems with lethargy until around 3... but it lasted until 9! Everyone here is right, eating complex carbs almost immediately removes the lethargy. Make sure you are well fed and it shouldnt be a huge problem.

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
I was running Diesel Fuel along with my Superdrol cycle and I really didn't experience any lethargy, nor did it seem to hurt my gains or produce any unwanted side effects.

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
QUOTE=ryansm]That's why I suggest eating more. I believe that SD's greatest benefits can come from the right nutrient timing, with proper foods, it really is insane at how well it keeps energy storage.[/QUOTE]
This seemed to do the trick for me. My 1st SD cycle I was very tired and when I took my last dosage- I would crash-out.. So I tried eating more while on SD and this was key,and essential for an effective SD cycle.

fkngchucknorris

Awards
Just try to toughen it out. That's what I did with mine and it went away after a week.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Yup....any lethargy I had dropped after about 10 days.

After that....I would be walking through the halls at work getting pumped up about a workout that was 6 hours away..lol. That stuff makes you really want to lift.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I felt like a narcoleptic on the stuff. It didn't seem to matter how much sleep I got at night either, I was still a walking zombie a good portion of the time. I was eating a very large amount of low gi carbs, so blood sugar shouldn't have been the major issue for myself though.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
It definitely IS a blood sugar thing. I've gotten hypoglycemic twice while on cycle. (Both times were after eating low carb all day, then adding in simple carbs - white bread - late in the day.)

Follow advice above, but if you've been watching carbs BE SURE to eat complex (low GI) carbs with SD. It will seriously jack your blood sugar.

Lethargy: I've felt it VERY bad this week. I tried really boosting carbs on Wed. and lethargy seems to be much better. Again, low GI is key here (sweet potatoes, oatmeal)

Interesting read. I took every dose of sd with some sort of complex carbs and did not experience any lethargy at all during my cycle.

smoke eater

Awards
Could taking ALA with the sd have an effect on blood sugar levels and hence lethargy?

festus

festus

Awards
Ditto on the lethargy for me. Started out with 10 mg a day, but didnt feel like anything was happening. At 20 mg my strength is taking off(not like some have reported, but enough to know its not in my head). I'll just deal with the tiredness for now b/c nothing is as exciting as moving up on your max weights!

Paxton

Awards
I've been running SD for about 4 weeks now and about to end my cycle. I'm doing 40mg/day in this final week. I have been totally lethargic all week. I also experienced some hypo as well during the day. I will be awake one minute, then suddenly crash out for a second or two (rubbernecking). I did gain some strength out of my cycle, but nothing like some of these guys who added 50lbs to their bench. I probably added 15 lbs to my bench =(. I did gain some good shoulder strength, and I added some size. I stayed the same weight, however decreased in bf% and I noticed that I am more defined (loss of water weight). I am going to start my pct tomorrow and hope that this lethargy ends fast!

All in all, I think it's great stuff. I can't wait to do another cycle later in the year. I will definitely be more prepared and know what to expect from SD so that I can get better gains from it.

Last edited:
Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Holy crap, how much do you weigh? 40mg / day and your bench only went up 15 lbs? Something isn't right... Are you a complete non-responder? What was your diet like?

Paxton

Awards
Holy crap, how much do you weigh? 40mg / day and your bench only went up 15 lbs? Something isn't right... Are you a complete non-responder? What was your diet like?
I have only been taking 40mg/day for the last week. I started at 10mg/day and worked up to the 40mg/day. I weighed 192 at the beginning of the cycle and I now hover around 200 lbs. I did add some noticeable size/definition, so I am pleased with that. But my bench strength just didn't increase like I thought it would. I did increase in quite a few other exercises though, more than expected. I didn't keep a good log, which is something I will do the next cycle. My diet has been decent, lots of protien, (chicken/beef) and I have refrained from eating whites (white bread & starches). My diet could have been better though.

tonymd7

Awards
Im ****in tired all the time on this ****. Ive read some other people feeling a little tired but im pretty shot on this ****. I've been taking it for a little less than a week (5 days) at 20 mgs a day. I have been splitting up that dose at 12 hours apart. Im thinking about dropping it down to 10 mgs and taking it before I go to bed. Any suggestions?

Also, I have been really hungry also on SD.
what SD clone were you taking? i ran m-stane for 2 half weeks 20mg a day. i didnt even really feel much besides the sides like feeling tired all the time for the first two weeks. and then on the third wk i really started to feel it in the gym and could see more size on my body. i got more defined and my viens became more visible in my arms. unfortuneatley i have stopped because the side effects of this stuff is harsh. i was going to up the dosage to 30mg but one night when i woke up i was so thirsty. i probably drank a cup of water and went back to sleep and was obviously not enough b/c the next day when i woke up i felt pain in in my lower left back. thats when i decided to stop taking cause i was thinking it could be my kidney. so overall superdrol does work, but it took 2 weeks before i could feel anything even though it has a half life of 8 hrs. you need to drink a ****load of water id say 6 litres. and at least 1 litres at night before you go to sleep. take liver support and kidney support aswell. berberis is a good herd for kidney detoxification.

lastly if u lower your dose to 10mg i don't think you will see much results on that. if superdrol wasn't so toxic and i was a freak i would run 40mg and i reckon i would get jacked up on that dose.

but yea lower the dose since the side effects are ****ed. see how you go, if you don't get much result forget about superdrol try someting else.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Good advice, now if only you had a time machine that could take you back to 2005.....

tonymd7

Awards
ah **** didnt see. anyhow its good advice on mstane so if any1 is running this **** n do some research they will read some good info i have written

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
SD is some strong arse stuff. I gained 10lbs in 3 weeks dosing 5mg for a week, then jumping to 10mg. Sides are minimal as well at that dose. Ive gotten several ppl at my gym to try it low dosed and all enjoyed it. Theres a few favorable logs online running 5mg as well.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
The Lethargy is more than likely your natural testerone dropping.
Try a dosage of DAA D-Aspartic Daily to get your nuts producing some testeron while you are on your SD cycle.
This is what I do and it has helped a great deal with lethargy, also seems to help my joints from poping and hurting so much, and your girlfriends/wifes will see your loads have gotten bigger.

One of you was posting looking for a good SD clone.
Just go to google and search for "Raw Superdrol" it will come back first on the list where you can get 1 gram for under $10.
Superdrol is Superdrol, so just get straight "Raw Superdrol" and either do the "oil suspension of Raw Superdrol" or "pixie dusting of your supplements with Raw Superdrol".

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
The Lethargy is more than likely your natural testerone dropping.
Try a dosage of DAA D-Aspartic Daily to get your nuts producing some testeron while you are on your SD cycle.
This is what I do and it has helped a great deal with lethargy, also seems to help my joints from poping and hurting so much, and your girlfriends/wifes will see your loads have gotten bigger.

Just go to google and search for "Raw Superdrol" it will come back first on the list where you can get 1 gram for under $10.
Superdrol is Superdrol, so just get straight "Raw Superdrol" and either do the "oil suspension of Raw Superdrol" or "pixie dusting of your supplements with Raw Superdrol".
I think its pointless. Up your carb intake. If doesn't work at that point... Pick up some cheap dhea. That'll do the trick

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
I think its pointless. Up your carb intake. If doesn't work at that point... Pick up some cheap dhea. That'll do the trick
You "think".

Are you a man speaking from experence or just what you "think"?

How many cycles of SD have you dosed DAA Daily?
You have heared of a TEST base? Well your getting your body to create your own TEST base.

During your NEXT/CURRENT SD cycle take a dosage of DAA Daily so you can speak from experence if it is pointless, not becaue you "think".

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You "think".

Are you a man speaking from experence or just what you "think"?

How many cycles of SD have you dosed DAA Daily?
You have heared of a TEST base? Well your getting your body to create your own TEST base.

During your NEXT/CURRENT SD cycle take a dosage of DAA Daily so you can speak from experence if it is pointless, not becaue you "think".
LOL I have actually and nothin bud! I'm not gonna sit here and feed into your bs. I speak from research and experience... I'm Airborne if u didn't know ;-) carbs should suit him well ;-)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
How many sd runs have you had? Cuz sure doesn't look like you have. Unless u were a stick figure and at that point you should have waited and practiced a good diet

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
If it works for you man... Good! REAL GOOD! but don't come at me like that. It's all advice... Take it or leave it

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
How many sd runs have you had? Cuz sure doesn't look like you have. Unless u were a stick figure and at that point you should have waited and practiced a good diet
This link shows me at about my max fat weight ---:> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/194219-3-superdrol-pulses-2.html#post3253004

This link is to the start of the thread ---:> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/194219-3-superdrol-pulses.html
That will give you more info on how many SD cycles I have done.

You were the one that was rather flippant in the first place saying it was pointless when you have no experence with SD just book smarts.

Yes carbs and eating clean is necessary. But unless you have experenced SD lethargy, not sure how you can really give advice.
The carbs are not always enough.
I'm only trying to speak from my experence with SD.
I take dosages of DAA Daily during my SD cycles now and don't get lethargy anymore, period.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
This link shows me at about my max fat weight ---:> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/194219-3-superdrol-pulses-2.html#post3253004

This link is to the start of the thread ---:> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/194219-3-superdrol-pulses.html
That will give you more info on how many SD cycles I have done.

You were the one that was rather flippant in the first place saying it was pointless when you have no experence with SD just book smarts.

Yes carbs and eating clean is necessary. But unless you have experenced SD lethargy, not sure how you can really give advice.
The carbs are not always enough.
I'm only trying to speak from my experence with SD.
I take dosages of DAA Daily during my SD cycles now and don't get lethargy anymore, period.
Lol everybody in here know about my sd runs lol thank you much ;-)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Not only do I know how to run it but I know how yo keep it as well so go ahead go off bro ur the man lol get at me when your 250

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I don't need to argue... My advice Daa for pct. Imho I don't see much of a benefit "ON"

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
Not only do I know how to run it but I know how yo keep it as well so go ahead go off bro ur the man lol get at me when your 250
250 at 6ft and with your low bf, it is even better!
But "I’m still making progress, said the tortoise to the hare."
I'm not 21 anymore, I'm 45 and I have taken a longer route to get there, but still dosing SD.
Before I found SD I was thinking of talking to the Dr about HRT.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
250 at 6ft and with your low bf, it is even better!
But "I’m still making progress, said the tortoise to the hare."
I'm not 21 anymore, I'm 45 and I have taken a longer route to get there, but still dosing SD.
Before I found SD I was thinking of talking to the Dr about HRT.
Word bro well we all have our biased opinions... No offense. Age plays a big roll as well. Not tryin to come off as a dick

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
Word bro well we all have our biased opinions... No offense. Age plays a big roll as well. Not tryin to come off as a dick
Please accept my apologies as well. I’m sure coming off as a dick to you.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Just go to google and search for "Raw Superdrol"
I had no idea it was that easy to find bulk SD, epi, etc. Mind=blown. Do you know how much a scale costs that is reliable at measuring 5 or 10 mg?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
And for the lethargy could some of that be caused by the increased liver stress or raised bp? At 30 mg of SD I feel like sh!t expect when I'm in the gym, but at 10 mg I feel great all the time. Maybe its cause I'm not as shut down, who knows.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
I had no idea it was that easy to find bulk SD, epi, etc. Mind=blown. Do you know how much a scale costs that is reliable at measuring 5 or 10 mg?
Take a look at the below links and if you use one of these methods you don't need a scale.
As long if you buy more than 1 gram you ask for it to be separated.
If you don't you will get multiple grams in one bottle and you will need to buy a scale for about $30 and it still won't weigh out 5mg or 10mg.

Link --:>http://elitemuscles.com/forum/showthread.php?344
Link --:>http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/195439-making-pills-sdrol-2.html#post3264265
Link --:>http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/196307-something-similar-m.html#post3287521

I think the simplest option is to put in something that has like 100 servings, dump in the "raw superdrol" and shake the crap out of it.
(Something that is ok to take multiple serving’s in a day)
I believe they call this “pixie-dusting” dietary supplements.

The above is a very simple thing to do.
Like take some creatine(I used MSM) and measure out 100 scoops into a Plastic Jug.
Dump in 1 gram of "raw superdrol" & shake the crap out of it.
Then throw in a bunch of “packets of silica gel” in to keep it good and dry so it won’t clump up.
MARK IT VERY CLEARY so you know there is SD in this!!!
Now you have 100 dosages with each dosage containing 10mg of SD.
Plan on shaking the crap out of it each time you measure out a dosage.

I have done this and it’s real simple.
The oils sounds real cool and I have 2 bottles and the oral syringes.
But I think measuring out the SD or Epi from some bottle using an oral syringe would look rather suspicious.
So I just have a clearly marked Plastic Jug that has my “Special Mix” in it, that I shake the crap out of each time I take a dosage.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you guys are silly.

I would have to look into the science of how daa works to be sure, but i dont believe from what I can recal, that it will help any on a cycle of supraphysiological dosages of steroids.

pulsing however, doesn't qualify as using supraphysiological dosages of steroids.

stimulants, carbs, test, this is how i've gotten over lethargy. with ephedrine being the best. but only healthy people can do that.

if you are keeping carbs low, test or stims.

just grab a couple bottles of ams 4-ad and run it. you dont need to dose it for supraphysiological dosages, just help get test levels in the normal range.

test has a half life of about 4 hours, so dose it every 4-5 hours.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
you guys are silly.

I would have to look into the science of how daa works to be sure, but i dont believe from what I can recal, that it will help any on a cycle of supraphysiological dosages of steroids.

pulsing however, doesn't qualify as using supraphysiological dosages of steroids.

stimulants, carbs, test, this is how i've gotten over lethargy. with ephedrine being the best. but only healthy people can do that.

just grab a couple bottles of ams 4-ad and run it. you dont need to dose it for supraphysiological dosages, just help get test levels in the normal range.
BAM!!! Well I wasn't off. U just put it in better perspective.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
you guys are silly.

test has a half life of about 4 hours, so dose it every 4-5 hours.
Well I guess that also answers why DAA "seems" to work for me, as I only do pulsing cycles.
(Please don't bash my choice to pulse. I know very few like the idea of pulsing cycles. BTW I do use a SERM during a short PCT)

Since this is about a straight cycle of SD then from the above the DAA may have no effect.
Nothing wrong with the normal accepted straight cycle of SD. More dosages taken, more gains in a shorter period of time, more side effects too.

To each there own.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well I guess that also answers why DAA "seems" to work for me, as I only do pulsing cycles.
(Please don't bash my choice to pulse. I know very few like the idea of pulsing cycles. BTW I do use a SERM during a short PCT)

Since this is about a straight cycle of SD then from the above the DAA may have no effect.
Nothing wrong with the normal accepted straight cycle of SD. More dosages taken, more gains in a shorter period of time, more side effects too.

To each there own.
I don't see nothing wrong with pulsing. People get great gains from it. I havnt personally but I'm glad this could somewhat be cleared up.

tonymd7

Awards
so i had finished my sd cycle two weeks ago. and i started my pct the day after. my nuts are back to normal size but i still feel the sd and i still get mad pumps in the gym. my blood is also still thin cause my veins are popping out everywhere. anyone else experience sd stay in the system for this long?