TRT but allergic to ethyl oleate. Help!

BigJim151

Awards
Hey guys. I'm 47 and have low (no) T. 123 at 8 in the morning. I started injecting with test e and test cyp. 250 mg. twice a week. Everything was going great, energy was back, mood excellent, ambition and wife was loving the attention. After a few weeks the alternating glute pins weren't recovering any more and hard lumps were developing. My ass was really swelling up. Not abcess but warm and itchy with hard tissue underneath. I assumed that I injected poorly and tried a super disinfected thigh pin. First day was great. I couldn't even tell where I did it. Then the inflammation an heat and itching. Since then, I've researched and found info that the oleate is similar to bee sting. I'm allergic. Figures, right. I really love the test and want to try sustanon but how can I get it without the oleate? I've ordered the oral test but it's crazy expensive. What are my options?

BigJim151

Awards
I've been looking on many different buying sites, but most only show how many mg/ml and in the case of sust, how much of each type. How can I get a breakdown of the actual brands ingredients?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not sure to be honest, I just know there's alternative carriers, maybe some1 will chime in

BigJim151

Awards
There has to be. Even if they pm'd me the brand sust that is something else. I'd give it a try. I just don't want to resort to buying from a dozen different labs and having the same reaction or worse until I find one I can use. It really sucks. It seems I had my youth given back to me for a few wonderful weeks and now it's right back where I was.

BigJim151

Awards
It was an educated guess on amount. I was due for blood work to see levels after 4 weeks, but stopped because of the lumps and inflammation.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, Monday morning and Thursday evenings.
Where'd you get that dosing from? Lol 500mg per wk is a blast/cycle dose, not trt. Trt is somewhere in the vicinity of 100-150mg per week, or, whatever has you at mid-upper range at the trough or just before next pin. 500mg and you will be perma-supraphysiological.

BigJim151

Awards
Well, the body liked it... Alot! Do did the wife. I had to stop before I could get another test done, unfortunately. I just went off poor information from guys I work with who are on gear.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, the body liked it... Alot! Do did the wife. I had to stop before I could get another test done, unfortunately. I just went off poor information from guys I work with who are on gear.
Hmm, well trt is mainly concerned with improving quality of life (ie subjective feelings/mood/libido/etc) but whilst largely keeping test levels within normal physiological range...crudely put. You might be accomplishing the former, but certainly not the latter. Its not sustainable longterm.

BigJim151

Awards
The plan was to adjust accordingly after the blood test. I don't really have any idea where my levels were after the 500 per week but quality of life improvement was phenomenal. The "kit" was a beginner cycle package that I didn't take the Deca with.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude, if your gear is legit, your bloodtest would show TT at 3000+, or out-of-range at any rate. Theres no logical justification for starting a trt protocol at amounts which are 3x the norm. None. Starting at 500mg per week will only draw out the whole process and have your hormonal levels dropping significantly overtime as you gradually chase normal range by lowering dose.

To give you an idea, once you start a trt protocol it can take anywhere up to 8weeks+ with consistent dosing for hormonal levels to settle. Blood draws prior to this time for assessment purposes are somewhat premature.

Allowing approx 8week periods for hormones to settle after altering doses...it could take you months to find your "proper" trt protocol, depending on how quickly and dramatically you are prepared to budge from the bro-dosing you are currently doing.

Im assuming, of course, you are not already carrying around exhorbitant amounts of muscle that might legitimately require a cruise dose in order to maintain (a dose that is greater than trt)

BigJim151

Awards
Well, I'm 6' 5", 370 lbs. Squat 520, bench 330, deadlift 585. Been powerlifter all through college. Totally drug free. Just been lifting non competitive since 95. Built like an old school strong man competitor. Big, lifting, farm boy with lots of home grown protein. Eggs, milk, beef, chicken, venison.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I didn't even notice this, your not on trt, your on a full blown cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If u switch to oral test now your not going to be on a quarter of what your on now

BigJim151

Awards
Do I have a choice? I don't want to go back to the no ambition, no sex drive, depression funk I was in.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried injecting actual TRT doses? Maybe 75mg twice a week? Less test = less carrier = maybe less of a reaction.

I'm sure you feel great on your steroid cycle. I blast so I'm not judging; just don't fool yourself into thinking you're on TRT. Plenty of people are prescribed Oxycontin for legitimate reasons like minimizing pain post-surgery. You're kind of like the guy who got some from the "pill mill" doctor, takes 4-5x the recommended dose and says, "Hey man, these are my prescription!"

Reactions: Nac

BigJim151

Awards
I thought of the lower dose and while researching what was causing my reaction I was able to find out that in the Oleate, it is almost identical to bee pheromones that you get stung with. I'm very allergic to bee stings. Hence, injecting the"bee sting" into my muscle caused the problem. That's why I was asking about the sustanon. Smaller amounts with different esters.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would still drop down to 200 max, that should still have you a little above​ the normal range and feeling good. Cruising at 500 is basically staying on a steroid cycle year round

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would still drop down to 200 max, that should still have you a little above​ the normal range and feeling good. Cruising at 500 is basically staying on a steroid cycle year round
Exactly.

Whatever you gained and maintained as a natty, you can maintain on appropriate trt.

Ill reitterate: if trt physiological levels are your goal, you are wasting your $$ and time getting bloods done whilst dosing as high as you are currently.

BigJim151

Awards
Ok. Thanks for the dosing targeting. But, any idea where to get test with no Oleate in it?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like cottonseed still contains oleic acid though :/