Painless pumps synthol or not?

Cfc

Awards
Having great results from this product atm
Seems to be so much more than the basic mct oil and benzyl alcohol used in other synthol products
Trying and am building a very freaky physique with the help of this stuff.
Was wondering what other peoples experiences with it has been?
I know the majority are extremely against using it as its not for them or because they dont know much about it.
Ive been following the protocols from dave palumbo and it definately doesnt look like anything like the greg valentino look so all good so far.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems to be so much more than the basic mct oil and benzyl alcohol used in other synthol products
I know the majority are extremely against using it as its not for them or because they dont know much about it.
Ive been following the protocols from dave palumbo and it definately doesnt look like anything like the greg valentino look so all good so far.
Throw up some pics, lets see if we can spot the synthol?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for synthol nudes

Cfc

Awards
No need as its arms we are questioning here, not bodayyys

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need as its arms we are questioning here, not bodayyys
So you're only using the synthol for your arms then? I think it'd also help to see unflexed arm pics, other poses, triceps, etc.

Cfc

Awards
Have used in shoulders aswell and stopped usin in them for 2months now and no decrease in size. Painless pumps defo nothing like the other products advertised i think it only looks blatant if u really over do and and if you just done biceps and not triceps youl have an imbalance there so will look blatant. Just wondering if anyone else has had success using
It? I dont need people to judge wether it looks real or not cus i KNOW its looks ok but was wondering if you lose much or any size at all once you stop it? You see guys like boston lloyd using it and still it doesnt look obvious
I think that tony huge from enchanced athlete and coach trevor both used it with great results

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have used in shoulders aswell and stopped usin in them for 2months now and no decrease in size. Painless pumps defo nothing like the other products advertised i think it only looks blatant if u really over do and and if you just done biceps and not triceps youl have an imbalance there so will look blatant. Just wondering if anyone else has had success using
It? I dont need people to judge wether it looks real or not cus i KNOW its looks ok but was wondering if you lose much or any size at all once you stop it? You see guys like boston lloyd using it and still it doesnt look obvious
I think that tony huge from enchanced athlete and coach trevor both used it with great results
If you like it and think it's working for you, more power to you man. So you are also using it in your triceps? I was asking because if you are it'd be interesting to see your whole arms and how they look unflexed, in various poses (also tricep poses, not just flexing the biceps), etc. I know it's not always blatant, but sometimes certain things become more obvious in different poses or at different angles. I wouldn't use Boston Loyd as an example of doing things right or looking amazing either, haha. It's not that he looks bad, just not good IMO for the amount of stuff he claims to use and for what he seems to recommend to others.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there anything like this for oral absorption

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you mean is there anything like site specific injected oil to increase size of one specific muscle that can be taken orally?

Lol
I guess you gotta inject this. Me no like needles.

Cfc

Awards
Inject 3ml in each bicep head twice a week
For 3
Weeks then once a week for 6months
Triceps 3 x 3ml in the largest part of muscle for 3 weeks then twice a week for 6months
Its a lof of injecting and time consuming as you have
To get it rite and make sure you minimize the scar tissue build up

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oral synthol lol

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man. Just don't freak out with it. I personally don't like synthol, but looks good man.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yep it could work great , the only side effect could be anal leakage , not a big price for a awesome gainz

Cfc

Awards
Looks good man. Just don't freak out with it. I personally don't like synthol, but looks good man.
Cheers bud
Why do you not like it? Bad experience etc or you do you jst
Not agree with it? I dont see it as fake muscle as all its doing is stretching the fascia allowing the muscle to grow bigger than geneticaly possible.

Cfc

Awards
yep it could work great , the only side effect could be anal leakage , not a big price for a awesome gainz
Quote from personal use or you just whip this bs statement up yourself??

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry bro , I quoted god strength post and my phone fu&k it up , relax it was just a joke ( oral synthol )

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Cheers bud
Why do you not like it? Bad experience etc or you do you jst
Not agree with it? I dont see it as fake muscle as all its doing is stretching the fascia allowing the muscle to grow bigger than geneticaly possible.
No experience with it. I'm not a competitive bodybuilder, so using it would be a waste for me.I'm also just 5,9 so my arms are big enough. Nothing against it at all.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Painless Pumps is freaking amazing and IS NOT synthol, lol. It's not even oil. It's Synovial Fluid and glycoproteins. For those who aren't familiar with SEO's, there are about a dozen different types out there with different things put into them and they aren't equal in safety or effectiveness. The most proven ones are MCT-based and Painless Pumps, with PP getting the two thumbs up. Bostin Loyd's 3CC works pretty good but not near as fast, safe or effective as PP, IME.

I've been using it for a few weeks now getting ready for nationals and this stuff is the best thing I've ever injected into my body, hands down. I feel bad for the suckers out there that believe the crap about Valentino and other horror stories using "synthol"...it's laughable. Those are most likely implants, not some synthol story gone wrong lol. You get an infection in your arm, you will discontinue the product, take some antibiotics and worst case scenario, you get part of your muscle cut out - quite the opposite of what we see in Valentino. His biceps are too evenly round to be just a bunch of scar tissue build up. It's implants folks.

I also don't understand how people are 100% ok with taking underground, oil-based steroids with who knows what in it but somehow it's something to frown upon when people take synovial fluid and glycoproteins manufactured from a French pharmaceutical company not to mention that the product is clinically proven to actually cause new muscle tissue to form. Even better, it boosts the immune system in the process! Only an idiot would turn down the opportunity to try this stuff if they were competing on a serious level and at the same time injecting underground AAS into their body. I'm willing to bet that PP is quite a bit safer than steroids and best yet, you really get to target exactly what you want to grow, which if we're all honest, a balanced, near-flawless look is what we're after rather than just pure size. Products like this move the safety of bodybuilding in the right direction, IMO because it allows you to get the bigger shoulders, arms, chest, lats, quads or calves without the bigger heart, intestines and jaw-bone/forehead.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Painless Pumps is freaking amazing and IS NOT synthol, lol. It's not even oil. It's Synovial Fluid and glycoproteins.

I've been using it for a few weeks now getting ready for nationals and this stuff is the best thing I've ever injected into my body, hands down. I feel bad for the suckers out there that believe the crap about Valentino and other horror stories using "synthol"...it's laughable. Those are most likely implants, not some synthol story gone wrong lol.

I also don't understand how people are 100% ok with taking underground, oil-based steroids with who knows what in it but somehow it's something to frown upon when people take synovial fluid and glycoproteins manufactured from a French pharmaceutical company not to mention that the product is clinically proven to actually cause new muscle tissue to form. Even better, it boosts the immune system in the process! Only an idiot would turn down the opportunity to try this stuff if they were competing on a serious level.
Sounds unbelievable. Any notable gains or enhanced physique as of yet for yourself?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds unbelievable. Any notable gains or enhanced physique as of yet for yourself?
3/4" in arms in 3 weeks of use on a seriously restricted calorie diet. More tricep separation. Three heads now visible versus just two at times. The difference is on a good pump, I have a 17.5" arm @ 160lbs body weight. Honestly, with this stuff, I'm always looking forward to training whatever body part gets the injection lol. It's also good to mix it with AAS to smooth the PIP out a little bit and stimulate additional growth in that region.

So yes, it's amazing. Before, I was around 16.5" pumped just 3 weeks ago. Pic from a few days ago at Steve Kuclo Classic:

Kuclo3.PNG

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
3/4" in arms in 3 weeks of use on a seriously restricted calorie diet. More tricep separation. Three heads now visible versus just two at times. The difference is on a good pump, I have a 17.5" arm @ 160lbs body weight. Honestly, with this stuff, I'm always looking forward to training whatever body part gets the injection lol. It's also good to mix it with AAS to smooth the PIP out a little bit and stimulate additional growth in that region.

So yes, it's amazing. Before, I was around 16.5" pumped just 3 weeks ago. Pic from a few days ago at Steve Kuclo Classic:

View attachment 149197
Damn dude, looking good! Arms are hyuuuge!

How long do you expect that additional size on your arms to stay once you discontinue use of the painless pumps?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn dude, looking good! Arms are hyuuuge!

How long do you expect that additional size on your arms to stay once you discontinue use of the painless pumps?
I expect the gains to be permanent but it will take long term use - something like 6-9 months straight with plenty of frequency and hammering out heavy AND light weight reps 3 times a week on arms and eating a caloric surplus. My coach got a permanent 2" on his bicep measurement from this stuff. Realistically, I would expect a 25-35% reduction in initial gains once it clears. That's what I've noticed so far - if I add an inch, it comes down to 3/4" or so after a week or two off but then holds steady after that.

Should be noted that the strategy with this stuff is to cause site-specific growth over time, not just initial glycogen/fluid swelling. Don't look at it as a cheat. Just need to train arms often, eat tons of quality protein and take this stuff pre-WO only, with frequent massaging sessions throughout the day of injection to avoid any potential scar tissue build-up. Truth is, if it doesn't get sore, it won't have scar tissue forming. Use the soreness factor as a measuring tool for initial scar tissue formation. If it hurts, better massage it and gorge blood to it. Occlusion training and L-Citruline is a good idea for training techniques to get more blood to the muscles. Also recommend wrist wraps to trap more blood around forearms. Helps when you put an occlusion band on top of your arm and the wraps on the bottom - will trap all the blood in the bicep, tricep and forearms. Sometime later I'll demonstrate what it does for pumps in that area.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I expect the gains to be permanent but it will take long term use - something like 6-9 months straight with plenty of frequency and hammering out heavy AND light weight reps 3 times a week on arms and eating a caloric surplus. My coach got a permanent 2" on his bicep measurement from this stuff. Realistically, I would expect a 25-35% reduction in initial gains once it clears. That's what I've noticed so far - if I add an inch, it comes down to 3/4" or so after a week or two off but then holds steady after that.

Should be noted that the strategy with this stuff is to cause site-specific growth over time, not just initial glycogen/fluid swelling. Don't look at it as a cheat. Just need to train arms often, eat tons of quality protein and take this stuff pre-WO only, with frequent massaging sessions throughout the day of injection to avoid any potential scar tissue build-up. Truth is, if it doesn't get sore, it won't have scar tissue forming. Use the soreness factor as a measuring tool for initial scar tissue formation. If it hurts, better massage it and gorge blood to it. Occlusion training and L-Citruline is a good idea for training techniques to get more blood to the muscles. Also recommend wrist wraps to trap more blood around forearms. Helps when you put an occlusion band on top of your arm and the wraps on the bottom - will trap all the blood in the bicep, tricep and forearms. Sometime later I'll demonstrate what it does for pumps in that area.
Very interesting. I'm glad to hear your having the great results. Definitely sounds like a product more geared toward the competitive bodybuilder than the hobbyist as it requires some serious dedication!

Cfc

Awards
It works when dieting
Ive gone from 21stone to 17.7lb in 6 months arms up to 20 from 19.5 and more vascular not tryin to grow but this stuff is causing local growth

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It works when dieting
Ive gone from 21stone to 17.7lb in 6 months arms up to 20 from 19.5 and more vascular not tryin to grow but this stuff is causing local growth
Precisely. Allows you to improve certain smaller areas while cutting up, which is next to impossible any oher way (that I know of). It's one thing to LOOK bigger when you cut up but its entirely a transformative experience to get leaner AND actually add meausureable size to a body part.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Painless Pumps is freaking amazing and IS NOT synthol, lol. It's not even oil. It's Synovial Fluid and glycoproteins. For those who aren't familiar with SEO's, there are about a dozen different types out there with different things put into them and they aren't equal in safety or effectiveness. The most proven ones are MCT-based and Painless Pumps, with PP getting the two thumbs up. Bostin Loyd's 3CC works pretty good but not near as fast, safe or effective as PP, IME.

I've been using it for a few weeks now getting ready for nationals and this stuff is the best thing I've ever injected into my body, hands down. I feel bad for the suckers out there that believe the crap about Valentino and other horror stories using "synthol"...it's laughable. Those are most likely implants, not some synthol story gone wrong lol. You get an infection in your arm, you will discontinue the product, take some antibiotics and worst case scenario, you get part of your muscle cut out - quite the opposite of what we see in Valentino. His biceps are too evenly round to be just a bunch of scar tissue build up. It's implants folks.

I also don't understand how people are 100% ok with taking underground, oil-based steroids with who knows what in it but somehow it's something to frown upon when people take synovial fluid and glycoproteins manufactured from a French pharmaceutical company not to mention that the product is clinically proven to actually cause new muscle tissue to form. Even better, it boosts the immune system in the process! Only an idiot would turn down the opportunity to try this stuff if they were competing on a serious level and at the same time injecting underground AAS into their body. I'm willing to bet that PP is quite a bit safer than steroids and best yet, you really get to target exactly what you want to grow, which if we're all honest, a balanced, near-flawless look is what we're after rather than just pure size. Products like this move the safety of bodybuilding in the right direction, IMO because it allows you to get the bigger shoulders, arms, chest, lats, quads or calves without the bigger heart, intestines and jaw-bone/forehead.
So is this a product that adds a fluid, MCT oil I guess, to make your arms swol from both blood and extra liquid? or is this a oil based nutrient delivery system that feeds your muscles?

Cfc

Awards
So is this a product that adds a fluid, MCT oil I guess, to make your arms swol from both blood and extra liquid? or is this a oil based nutrient
delivery system that feeds your muscles?
No mct oil its synovial fluid and glyco proteins feeding the muscles and the synovial fluid is accepted by the body so its painless
This stretches the fascia allowing room for growth and the glycoproteins provide a nutrient partitioning effect allowing muscle gain and fat loss to occur in the muscle injected. Its awesome stuff if you dont mind injecting. Gota do it proper and dont get carried away with it, far far safer than taking black market anabolics anyway, nowadays you can build a great physique using sarms and painless pumps!

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
No mct oil its synovial fluid and glyco proteins feeding the muscles and the synovial fluid is accepted by the body so its painless
This stretches the fascia allowing room for growth and the glycoproteins provide a nutrient partitioning effect allowing muscle gain and fat loss to occur in the muscle injected. Its awesome stuff if you dont mind injecting. Gota do it proper and dont get carried away with it, far far safer than taking black market anabolics anyway, nowadays you can build a great physique using sarms and painless pumps!
Ok sounds great...your pics for sure show it. where do you get it? And does it do anything while using AAS good or bad?

Cfc

Awards
Painlesspumps.com
Its better with anabolics as you wil grow more from them aswell as from the painless pumps
Im dieting atm and still seeing muscle growth just be interesting to see how much i kee when i discontinue it. I got the protocol from dave palumbo and it definately works if you do what it says.