Painless pump supp

fordmandiesel

Awards
Has anyone had any real results with this stuff yet? I see it getting pushed a lot lately but seems to be only from the guys who sell it.....

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of it but I assume it’s prob just a bunch of nitric oxide boosters like arginine to give you a pump. It will most likely not do much for you if anything then maybe make you a little more vascular

fordmandiesel

Awards
Never heard of it but I assume it’s prob just a bunch of nitric oxide boosters like arginine to give you a pump. It will most likely not do much for you if anything then maybe make you a little more vascular
Sorry I shouldn’t have said supplement, it’s a synthol type product but supposedly not the same, it’s oil and other nutrients supposedly you inject and it helps stretch the muscle and also feed muscles to help speed recovery, Dave polumbo was pushing it but he sells it on his site so I’m not sure his selling points hold as true as it is

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you trying to be an elite level bodybuilder or an online celebrity bodybuilder a la Rich Piana? If not, you have no business injecting oils like this into your muscles.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I shouldn’t have said supplement, it’s a synthol type product but supposedly not the same, it’s oil and other nutrients supposedly you inject and it helps stretch the muscle and also feed muscles to help speed recovery, Dave polumbo was pushing it but he sells it on his site so I’m not sure his selling points hold as true as it is
Bro why would you do that

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Painless pumps has been around for quite awhile. It’s a site enhancement with a numbing agent in it. Also not permanent, so it’s much safer than something like actual synthol.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d recommend SuperPharma Popeye site enhancement over this. It’s a partially non systemifiable TNE with glycerol.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awful idea.....Eat more steak and potatoes for recovery and gains!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Site enhancement is way more complicated than just using gear and trying to build muscle.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you trying to be an elite level bodybuilder or an online celebrity bodybuilder a la Rich Piana? If not, you have no business injecting oils like this into your muscles.
Agreed.