Superdrol question???

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
So I have started superdrol this week (warrior project swole sd: methyldrostanalone). I've chosen to run this standalone so I can gauge the effects of it without any other aas/prohormones interfering as it's the first time I've tried it. Most of the research I've done has suggested starting at 10mgs a day so you can see how you react to it. I'm onto day 3 now and so far the only thing I've noticed to be any different is an occasional mild headache. I've measured my blood pressure which hasn't changed and neither has my weight (not that I was expecting radical changes in 3 days).

My cycle so far is as follows:

Superdrol 10mgs day
Alphaform labs tudca 500mgs a day
Iron labs nutrition cycle support which contains hawthorn berry, saw palmetto, celery seed etc.
Cod liver oil
Omega 3 fish oil
Multivitamin and iron

I was planning to run one full week at 10mgs a day followed by 2 or 3 weeks of 20mgs a day. My question is, is it too soon to up the dose to 20mgs or should I see the week out?

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
Oh, I'm also pi55ing like there's no tomorrow but Im guessing that's because I'm drinking 1-1.5 gallons of water a day ha

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10mg is fine for a week, then bump to 20mg for the rest of the run. Supports look in order. SD is pretty basic as far as use goes, and makes a great kicker.

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
10mg is fine for a week, then bump to 20mg for the rest of the run. Supports look in order. SD is pretty basic as far as use goes, and makes a great kicker.
Any particular reason you think I should stick at 10mgs for a whole week rather than just upping the dose tomorrow??

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any particular reason you think I should stick at 10mgs for a whole week rather than just upping the dose tomorrow??
Guessing you're new'ish to cycling, there's no need to up the dose right off the jump because you'll still see results at lower dosages. It also allows for a longer cycle, thus enhancing gains. The longer you're on, the more your results will solidify.

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
Guessing you're new'ish to cycling, there's no need to up the dose right off the jump because you'll still see results at lower dosages. It also allows for a longer cycle, thus enhancing gains. The longer you're on, the more your results will solidify.
Aye am fairly new to it, done 2 5 week cycles of vital labs epi2a3a (epistane) with 4andro as a test base and a cycle of 1 and 4 andro. I've read that people tend not to go longer than 3 weeks with superdrol so thought half a week at 10mgs and 2 and a half weeks at 20mgs, would be better than a full week at 10mgs and 2 weeks at 20mgs haha.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aye am fairly new to it, done 2 5 week cycles of vital labs epi2a3a (epistane) with 4andro as a test base and a cycle of 1 and 4 andro. I've read that people tend not to go longer than 3 weeks with superdrol so thought half a week at 10mgs and 2 and a half weeks at 20mgs, would be better than a full week at 10mgs and 2 weeks at 20mgs haha.
Na go 4 weeks. SD is strong, but most oral hepatotoxicity is overblown by people with no scientific training regurgitating things they've read on the internet.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I love SD and I dont' get bad sides from it. For me I feel it on day 3 if you don't feel it by day 5 it is ok by then to up dose to 20mg. 10mg of SD on day 3 has me feeling like I can lift up a car and eat it for extra iron. Ive ran it up to 8 weeks with everything G2G just slight elevated liver enzymes, but you have to have good support sups. SD can put ass to grass if your not up on Liver+, Lipid+ (SD is rough on lipids so red yeast rice and garlic) and have tyrosine on hand for back pumps and even bicept pumps that are too painful, have a crap ton of vite c for lathergy which will hit when is the only question. Vite c 2g ed minimum. no need to go over 20mg even if others say you can. Get those Gains

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10mg should kick in during weeks 1-2.

20-30 mg 4-5 weeks is best.

20/20/20/30/30

10mg is good if you plan to run it 6-8 weeks for a cut/recomp.

If size/strength is your goal, 20mg is best to start at from day one.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Surprised no one questioned the lack of test/test base here. I understand OP wants to see what it can do alone but with no base, can make for interesting times after the 2 week mark. I could barely function years ago on SD without a base which effected my daily life very negatively. Never again, must have test...

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get lathargy on sd, m1t with or without a test base. Ephedrine, or if your a crack head, clen, fixes it.

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
Ok I took people's advice and stuck with the 10mgs today and I'm glad I did. I don't know if I'm just imagining it but I'm in the gym as I type this and I feel like an absolute beast haha. Can't wait for next week!!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I took people's advice and stuck with the 10mgs today and I'm glad I did. I don't know if I'm just imagining it but I'm in the gym as I type this and I feel like an absolute beast haha. Can't wait for next week!!
SD is great man. Outside of anadrol or methyl test/tren it's one of the best orals we have.

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
Either the Epi that I got before was dump or I was expecting too much from it because this blows it out the water

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either the Epi that I got before was dump or I was expecting too much from it because this blows it out the water
You may have been expecting too much, or dosing too little. SD however hits harder than EPI that's for sure. One of those things where 7 days in you notice you're on something. EPI is 8 weeks of shred but you don't feel anything other than dry joints lol.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been out of the loop a long time. I was around when the Original SuperDrol was out. Is there a solid clone still available ?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember when nutrashop sold sd and other designers. It was good stuff.

Best sd I ran was aps mastavol

After the bb.com raid, the FDA posted the test results of all the ph's they (bb.com) were selling, so you knew all the best companies!
:lol:

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My favorite SD was beastdrol by n2b. Used to sell it on amazon. With prime I would have it in 2 days. Oh I miss those days

APC80

APC80

Awards
I'm in the uk so I was able to buy mine otc
BC by any chance mate?

Edit:I mean is that where ya got it I've been looking at their SD might have to get a bottle. Good price as well.

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
BC by any chance mate?

Edit:I mean is that where ya got it I've been looking at their SD might have to get a bottle. Good price as well.
Nah mate it's warrior project swole sd. Methyldrostanalone 10mg capsules, 60 for 30 quid

APC80

APC80

Awards
Nah mate it's warrior project swole sd. Methyldrostanalone 10mg capsules, 60 for 30 quid
That's decent value. The Body Conscious stuff is 100x10mg caps for £32 has loads of good reviews on the site but I'm not sure of it just cos of the price. Don't wanna buy some underdosed **** for a 4 week cycle.

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
That's decent value. The Body Conscious stuff is 100x10mg caps for £32 has loads of good reviews on the site but I'm not sure of it just cos of the price. Don't wanna buy some underdosed **** for a 4 week cycle.
Yeah I looked at it myself but I'm always worried about ordering from websites. I've considered German pharmaceuticals stuff aswell but don't know if it's legit

APC80

APC80

Awards
Yeah I looked at it myself but I'm always worried about ordering from websites. I've considered German pharmaceuticals stuff aswell but don't know if it's legit
On GP osta, s4 and GW for a week now on a cut and they seem legit but it's really too early to judge. Used their epistane and bloated up on it, I put on 13lbs, freaked out thinking I'd got fat as fk, lost 7 during pct but was all water I kept the actual muscle I'd gained till now. Not sure if it was their epi or just the way my body reacted to it but I've half of my second bottle left and will prob bin it as I'm not touching epi again the gains aren't worth it imo.

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
On GP osta, s4 and GW for a week now on a cut and they seem legit but it's really too early to judge. Used their epistane and bloated up on it, I put on 13lbs, freaked out thinking I'd got fat as fk, lost 7 during pct but was all water I kept the actual muscle I'd gained till now. Not sure if it was their epi or just the way my body reacted to it but I've half of my second bottle left and will prob bin it as I'm not touching epi again the gains aren't worth it imo.
Either I'm a non responder to Epi or vital labs Epi is **** cos I've done 2 cycles of it and can't say I got much out of it. 5 days into this swole sd and I've felt like a beast in the gym the last 2. Only on 10mgs aswell ha

APC80

APC80

Awards
Either I'm a non responder to Epi or vital labs Epi is **** cos I've done 2 cycles of it and can't say I got much out of it. 5 days into this swole sd and I've felt like a beast in the gym the last 2. Only on 10mgs aswell ha
I'm not keen on vital labs they're tossers and their stuff's pish. Anafuse is the biggest scam out. They prob put epicatchin in it and say it's epistane. Sounds like the SD you got is proper dosed I'll have to have a wee look and see if I can grab some somewhere.

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
I'm not keen on vital labs they're tossers and their stuff's pish. Anafuse is the biggest scam out. They prob put epicatchin in it and say it's epistane. Sounds like the SD you got is proper dosed I'll have to have a wee look and see if I can grab some somewhere.
Just google warrior project swole sd you can buy it straight from their website. Their preworkout "lft sht" is phenomenal aswell, takes me back to the jack3d old formula

APC80

APC80

Awards
Just google warrior project swole sd you can buy it straight from their website. Their preworkout "lft sht" is phenomenal aswell, takes me back to the jack3d old formula
Dead on I'll check it out. Cheers

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Bloated up on Epistane? I believe thats the one compound that affect people differently person to person then any other compound. As far as hard lean mass and leaning up I respond better to it then I do most things. My last SD run was pretty good, ran about 25 days, lost 5 lbs afterward mainly due to my back going out but kept some good size off of it, power was through the roof of course.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Bloated up on Epistane? I believe thats the one compound that affect people differently person to person then any other compound. As far as hard lean mass and leaning up I respond better to it then I do most things. My last SD run was pretty good, ran about 25 days, lost 5 lbs afterward mainly due to my back going out but kept some good size off of it, power was through the roof of course.
Don't understand why I bloated on it but my face went all round and chubby it was weird. It was only 7lbs of water but it looked like 20lbs of fat.

That's why I wanted to try SD next I got mild strength gains on epi but felt no extra aggression in the gym, no great pumps or anything like that. I felt it wasn't worth losing my sex drive for a few weeks during pct for.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Don't understand why I bloated on it but my face went all round and chubby it was weird. It was only 7lbs of water but it looked like 20lbs of fat.

That's why I wanted to try SD next I got mild strength gains on epi but felt no extra aggression in the gym, no great pumps or anything like that. I felt it wasn't worth losing my sex drive for a few weeks during pct for.
I've heard of people simply not responding to it but you may be the first I've heard of bloating. May of had something else in those caps

APC80

APC80

Awards
I've heard of people simply not responding to it but you may be the first I've heard of bloating. May of had something else in those caps
First bottle was fine, felt dry and terrible thirst constantly but think the second bottle was bunk as side effects stopped along with the gains. That's when the bloating started. Is it possible it was estrogen or cortisol causing the water retention?

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
First bottle was fine, felt dry and terrible thirst constantly but think the second bottle was bunk as side effects stopped along with the gains. That's when the bloating started. Is it possible it was estrogen or cortisol causing the water retention?
Second bottle sounds a lot like the old Max LMG that was out for a while.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Second bottle sounds a lot like the old Max LMG that was out for a while.
Was that known for swelling you up? Even my neck was massive, wider than my head and all my clothes were skin tight. I'd read loads about epi before starting the cycle wasn't prepared for that happening.

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
Woke up this morning absolutely stiff as a board haha. No changes in weight or anything yet and i take the weekend off the gym but I can't wait to hit it again on Monday on 20mgs

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
I know this isn't a log but I just thought I'd post an update in it anyway. Second week into my cycle, 3rd day at 20mgs a day and I think I'm starting to feel the effects now, both positive and negative. Strength is up, benched 110kg (245lbs) for 6 good reps on Monday, which I'm quite pleased with since I've struggled to develop my chest strength ever since tearing my rotator cuff a few years ago. Before the superdrol 110kg for 3 was my limit really. Vascularity is better, great pumps, feel leaner and a couple of people at work have commented that I look bigger but here's the strange part, I've dropped down to 93kg (206lbs) from 95kg. Still eating in excess of 3500kcals a day and haven't introduced cardio to my workouts. Blood pressure is still normal and so is my sex drive.

Negative sides: minor head aches, not really sleeping well, felt quite lethargic when I got up today (been on nightshift) this week.

Anyway that's it for now really, anybody else had similar experiences, particularly the weight loss thing?

APC80

APC80

Awards
Cheers for the update. Do you think you've lost fat? The weight loss thing is weird.

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
Hopefully a mixture of fat and water cos people have mentioned that I look bigger even though according to the scales I'm about 5lbs lighter. Can't be muscle surely??

APC80

APC80

Awards
I thought you'd gain weight from glycogen on SD. Must be recomping maybe up your calories a bit.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hopefully a mixture of fat and water cos people have mentioned that I look bigger even though according to the scales I'm about 5lbs lighter. Can't be muscle surely??
That's because as you slim down you'll be more cut, giving the illusion of being bigger.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10mg ed is what I recommend for people looking to cut/recomp on superdrol.

Those looking for size/strength should start at 20-30mg.
I mentioned this in post 11. I've been using sd since 08 it's very versatile.
My last run I pulsed it for 5 months.

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
10mg ed is what I recommend for people looking to cut/recomp on superdrol.

Those looking for size/strength should start at 20-30mg.
I mentioned this in post 11. I've been using sd since 08 it's very versatile.
My last run I pulsed it for 5 months.
So if I continue at 20mgs for the next 3 weeks as planned I should begin to see the weight go back on do you think?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
So if I continue at 20mgs for the next 3 weeks as planned I should begin to see the weight go back on do you think?
I would try eating a bunch of carbs for a few days. I have never heard of losing weight on SD. Only thing I can think of is your muscles are starving and your body is canabolising in order to feed them. Even if you pack down simple white carbs before a WO I think you'll see a difference. Unless you feel the aggro and strength effects fading, I would stay at 20mg. But you can try 30 as long as you have no lathergy or something slowing you down.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Once 20 kicks in you'll start to put on some mass
You haven't lost any muscle. Don't worry.
10mg is a feel good dose, even if you ran it 6-8 weeks, you'd only put on maybe 5-10lbs.
Stay at 20 for 3 weeks. :thumbsup:

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
I would try eating a bunch of carbs for a few days. I have never heard of losing weight on SD. Only thing I can think of is your muscles are starving and your body is canabolising in order to feed them. Even if you pack down simple white carbs before a WO I think you'll see a difference. Unless you feel the aggro and strength effects fading, I would stay at 20mg. But you can try 30 as long as you have no lathergy or something slowing you down.
My main daily carb sources are at least:

100g oats
200g rice
200g sweet potato
2 slices wholemeal bread
1 cinnamon and raisin bagel
2 bananas
50g oat, nut and seed granola
20g carbs in post workout shake

Then there's the carbs I'll be taking in from semi skimmed milk, yoghurt, peanut butter, turkey mince, chicken, tuna and whatever else I'm eating throughout the day lol

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Once 20 kicks in you'll start to put on some mass
You haven't lost any muscle. Don't worry.
10mg is a feel good dose, even if you ran it 6-8 weeks, you'd only put on maybe 5-10lbs.
Stay at 20 for 3 weeks. :thumbsup:
Yea if 20mg superdrol won't put weight on you I don't know what will.