How long can you use Arimistane?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
How long can you use arimistane as a standalone cycle at 75mg/day when you have cissus and fish oil as joint support?

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I believe so it's usually used for pct but blocking the conversion would be beneficial

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Arimistane isn't for PCT even tho every OTC pct seems to use it, it's a AI, and a very weak one at that. If used it only because it was already in a few things I was using but I've never noticed anything from it.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Why wouldn't you use it for pct? I thought even a slight AI would be beneficial

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I didn't say you can't I'm just saying it's not made for PCT or recovery purposes. You can take fish oils during PCT but that doesn't make it "for PCT" generally referring to PCT is for recovery. Serm. Can you use it in PCT well sure. Just the way you worded it I didn't want the other guy to assume it was his PCT.

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
I've read that it's a weak AI but how strong of one do you really need for 4-andro? I've read that the convention is very low

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
I've read that it's a weak AI but how strong of one do you really need for 4-andro? I've read that the convention is very low
Depends on your goals. If you're trying to build size and mass, then don't use an AI. Estrogen will help to build size and mass. If you're looking to stay dry and lean (and presumably using 4-andro as a test base) then an AI would make sense to keep estrogen low and thus prevent water retention and bloating.

If the goal is to prevent gyno then arimistane is a) a terrible candidate for this and b) not likely needed for 4-andro, although some people are more sensitive to gyno and precautions should be taken. If one has never had issues with gyno or isn't sure as to how sensitive they are, they can probably rest pretty easy given how low the conversion is for 4-andro.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
i use it for cutting

heyboy

Banned
Awards
oooooo