can i stop taking Adex even though I already took my 1st dosage

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im running Test E 500 Mg (250 mon/250 thurs)
I took my 1st dose of test yesterday and today I took .25 mg of Adex. Im feelin like I already am having dick problems. Can I just stop taking the Adex, and just take it if i happen to start experiencing high estro problems?? Ive never ran it in the past and have seen 0 problems. what are the risks of stopping after taking this 1 dosage"?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You've ran 500mg of test a week before without an AI and never noticed any symptoms of high estrogen? Did you ever get any bloodwork? It's possible that you don't aromatize at a high rate. Most people at that dose need an AI though.

There are no risks if you stop taking it after one dose, other than your E2 skyrocketing because of all the test you're on.

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You've ran 500mg of test a week before without an AI and never noticed any symptoms of high estrogen? Did you ever get any blopdwork

estrogen levels were elevated as well as testosterone, but no gyno. Im just worried about having too low of estrogen due to Adex

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
estrogen levels were elevated as well as testosterone, but no gyno. Im just worried about having too low of estrogen due to Adex
How high were your E2 levels in pg/mL?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
30 something. I cant remember exactly
30 something pg/mL isn't high. If bloodwork shows that your E2 only gets to that level on 500mg/wk of test, then I'd say you're fine without an AI. Just pay attention to how you feel. If you start experiencing nipple sensitivity or excessive water retention, then I would start the AI.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im running Test E 500 Mg (250 mon/250 thurs)
I took my 1st dose of test yesterday and today I took .25 mg of Adex. Im feelin like I already am having dick problems. Can I just stop taking the Adex, and just take it if i happen to start experiencing high estro problems?? Ive never ran it in the past and have seen 0 problems. what are the risks of stopping after taking this 1 dosage"?
No you can never stop... Your on for life. Do more research next time

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im making an effort to be responsible. there are alot of conflicting testimonials everywhere
I've never herd someone say you can't stop using an ai, ever. Why the hell wouldn't you be able to stop taking anything period??? If you don't need something then don't take it. I almost can't believe this is a serious question

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
please relax. ever hear of an estrogen rebound?
my head hurts from the idiocy of the things you ask. seriously.

brb 1 dose of test already "feeling" the effects
brb 1 dose of an AI i think i have suppressed estro sides
brb clueless

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
my head hurts from the idiocy of the things you ask. seriously.

brb 1 dose of test already "feeling" the effects
brb 1 dose of an AI i think i have suppressed estro sides
brb clueless
stop being melodramatic. when I want advice on what the best rave to go to is, or how to look like I peaked in highschool, ill hit you up

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stop being melodramatic. when I want advice on what the best rave to go to is, or how to look like I peaked in highschool, ill hit you up
LMAO i was 150lbs at 6'1 and a huge nerd in high school bb. I worked damn hard to become a Chad. Best of luck with your personal attacks in 2017.

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
LMAO i was 150lbs at 6'1 and a huge nerd in high school bb. I worked damn hard to become a Chad. Best of luck with your personal attacks in 2017.
Looks at stats. So you lost an inch? Lol

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looks at stats. So you lost an inch? Lol