Oral Steroid Liver Toxic Exaggeration Explained

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
So this is mainly a post for new guys figuring out the Oral Steroid game. So to start off the word TOXIC is way over used and should be changed to Hepa-strenuous. The reason it should be changed is there are many things that cause strain on the liver, medications, alcohol, some vitamins and minerals in large amounts ex. Vit A and Potassium, and the list goes on. However few compound are truly toxic to the liver: Arsenic, Chlorine, heavy metals like lead, and get this Tylonal or Acetaminophen is considered Hepa-toxic by the FDA !
As for liver stress when taking steroids there are 3 things to look at.

#1 20-30% How many methyl, Chloro, Propyl, Acytil ect. molecules are in your compound. Dimethyl means 2 methiy group, I'm not aware of any Tri-methyl oral used mainstream. This is just the 1st part of the equation and can be a very small part of it. This is tricky because chem formulas can be written in different ways and unless you have a molecular diagram to read what it's made of, it can hide or exadderate what is in it, and even then it's hard to understand. Some methyl compounds barely faze the liver. and the average person doesn't realize how often you ingests high quantities of methylated compounds, especially when you are sick and that is when your liver is already working overtime. All of these methylated compounds do put strain on the liver but it's not the monster that a lot of ppl say it is.

#2 part and 30% of the equation is after the methyls are removed on first -third pass through liver then how hard is it for the liver to breakdown the base steroid molecule, and what does it breakdown into? how do those chloro, propyl,acytil molecules end up? what do they form? and are they in a stabile or unstable state. ex. You can have a compound with 4 chlorine atoms attached in a stable formation but the liver breaks the compound into 4 individual unstable Cl2 isotopes that is extremely unlikely but far worse than any number of methyl groups on the original compound. This is very complicated and too much chemistry to throw in, as every compound is different. Keep in mind Acetaminophen is not at all toxic and non-methylated, but it breaks into N-acetyl- p -benzoquinonimine and this IS VERY Toxic and in large amounts causes liver failure. So don't just assume that a mythylated oral is harsh on the liver, depending on the compound it can be, but not often, be the same as 1 beer. which is nothing to the liver. On the other hand don't assume that non-methylated compounds put very little strain on the liver. The research and feedback is still mixed when it comes to SARMS.

#3Part 40% of the equation. Now this applys to all steroids Oral,IM,TD, not always, but this part can be the biggest part of the equation. When you take any AAS your body's metabolism changes depending on the compound but mainly it increases RBC because it is accommodating all of your muscle cells (and other cells) craving mostly glucose(sugar),protien, and h20. This is why different steroids are "carb hungry" or "wet". Now this is the big key part; once all of your cells have their fill on glucose the next stage for blood glucose storage is the liver. The liver stores this glucose as glycogen which then is stored as fat in the liver's cells. If you have ever heard of alcoholics having a "fatty liver" that is because alcohol metabolizes into pure glucose and the same thing happens, their cells are not wanting sugar and it gets stored in the liver. The fat stored in the liver has the same effect that fat has on anything, it decreases it's capability and slows it down. This excess of glucose is more pronounced in orals because of their active lifespan so for 6-8 hours your cells are craving building blocks for growth and your liver pancreas, and thyroid elevate your serum levels to deliver those building blocks, but once the anabolic switch turns off the blood glucose levels are still high and the liver has to stores the excess. So look at "Harsh" Superdrol (2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol) VS "Mild" Halodrol (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol) SD has an additional methyl but is dosed at half the mg and usually ran half as long. So that second methyl group made it 4 times more Toxic? No, SD is a dry but very carb hungry steroid so you can have alot of excess glucose that ends up being stored in the liver. Halo is often used twice as long as SD, but Halo it is more lean and low carb/low glucose demanding compound so very little excess glucose is built up in the blood needing to be later stored in the liver. The main reason that most ppl have no idea of the impact of this is that it doesn't show up on a hepa panel. "so if your liver enzymes are fine your liver is fine" and that is not always the case. In order to see how much fat is built up in your liver you have to get an ultrasound. But this fatty acid build up in the liver is easily treated with certain support supps.

Now I'm not saying that you should not head advise on liver+, just the opposite. I always add more liver+ than I probably need. I'm just shinning light on how oral steroids effect the liver and how it can be misrepresented why they can stress the liver. Since there aren't many STUDIES on designer steroids, broscience and info from other people that have used the compound is the best way to stay healthy. I'm a firm believer that unless you are dosing 100mg of DMZ ed for 3 months, you can mitigate the negative side effects of most properly dosed steroids with proper support supps.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Mighty post Fritz!!! Very insightful too, where did you learn so much biochemistry?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Mighty post Fritz!!! Very insightful too, where did you learn so much biochemistry?
Thanks bro! the first 2 parts are a combo of arguing with my chemical engineer, know it all brother and lots of research on liver metabolism. The 3rd part is stolen from a Dr. in my docs office that specializes in liver/thyroid/kidney/gallbladder disease and disorder.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Did the original get deleted?:eek:fftopic:

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Ya I killed it rather than have blah blah eat up any real arguments or extra info

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Ya I killed it rather than have blah blah eat up any real arguments or extra info
Ah okay, noted. I will read it later though, contracts are killing me ATM.