Review My Cycle Please

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
Can someone have a look at my little cycle please, this is my second cycle so far.

I found bottle of Osta Rx bought some time ago, so I took it :) Now I’m third week on it. Just bought some more Ostarine, this time pure one in liquid form without additives like Osta Rx has, so I can run it for 8 weeks total, at the beginning of my 4th week my new plan is to add Epistane for 5 weeks to my Ostarine cycle to boost my cycle a bit more (as I have some Epistane left from pervious time)

Planning to run Osta 25mg whole cycle, add Epistane maybe 30mg first week than increase it to 40mg till the end of 8 week. Once I add Epistane, I will also add cycle support with it and BPS Dermacrine. At the end of week 8 will start my 4 week PCT.

For PCT – Planning to take Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs, Reduce XT, Nolva 20/20/10/10 & Test Booster

Is everything ok with my cycle? Did I missed anything? Any advice welcome

Also what will be best dosing timing with these two? At the moment I’m taking my 25mg Osta with my first meal of the day.

And what Test Booster do you guys recommend for PCT? Anything better than just DAA?

Thank you for support

sespress

Awards
You're in week 3 right? You want to go for 8 weeks it sounds like, so 5 left. If you add the epistane now it's gonna be just good as you're getting done. Really 6 weeks on it was better for me and I didn't get much from it week 1 or 2.

Dermacrine is your base then?

My only advice is to get an AI and have it on hand. You never know what rebound will be like from epistane. I'm going through PCT right now from it 6 weeks and trest - about week 4 and I am still taking a small AI dose with my SERMs.

You might not need it, but it's like a lifesaver if you do and have it on hand.

No blood work prior? Do you know what your test levels were at?

sespress

Awards
And if you're getting lethargy from this stack dermacrine might not be enough, 4-andro I've taken before as a base, it aromatizes though so again and AI would be good to have.

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
You're in week 3 right? You want to go for 8 weeks it sounds like, so 5 left. If you add the epistane now it's gonna be just good as you're getting done. Really 6 weeks on it was better for me and I didn't get much from it week 1 or 2.

Dermacrine is your base then?

My only advice is to get an AI and have it on hand. You never know what rebound will be like from epistane. I'm going through PCT right now from it 6 weeks and trest - about week 4 and I am still taking a small AI dose with my SERMs.

You might not need it, but it's like a lifesaver if you do and have it on hand.

No blood work prior? Do you know what your test levels were at?
Yes, actually I'm at the end of 3rd week, Monday will be 4th week, its where I wanna ad my Epistane to my cycle. Well I could always extend my Ostarine cycle for 1 more week, so I could go for 6 weeks with Epistane together if everthing will go fine. Thats one of the available options I can go for. As I seen some people even going with Ostarine for 12 weeks, I won't do that but 9 weeks may not be too bad I think if my cycle will go smoothly.

Yes Dermacrine is for test base correct, to combat some lathery too, I was thinking about 4-andro but like you said because it aromatizes I went for Dermacrine as my first option, will see how it goes.

As for AI, thats a good advice. This is the only think I didn't mention before but it was on my mind, I will do that, will buy it just in case. I was thinking to go for Estro Strike 2, I can't really find Formexx Black here in uk, they look like are two best rated ones

No, no blood work I know its not the best thing but it is what it is

Thx for your help sespress

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
Also what helps best for Lower Back, pressure/pain ? This the only side I'm currently getting sometimes in the mornings. I remember once I was on Epistane alone some time ago this was I could say the only and most annoying side I was getting from it too. I think I was taking Taurine for it before, how are you guys dealing with it?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back Pumps: Taurine and Potassium. (Eat a Banana)

sespress

Awards
Hey you should try to just sit on an RX AI, not an over the counter one. Arimidex or exemestane maybe. Again you might not need it but if you do the OTC stuff isn't going to cut it.

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
Hey you should try to just sit on an RX AI, not an over the counter one. Arimidex or exemestane maybe. Again you might not need it but if you do the OTC stuff isn't going to cut it.
Will go for Arimidex probaly then. Cheers

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
What about dossing? Should I continue take Ostarine with my first meal.
And Epistane maybe first dose Noon and another 6 h later or 1h before training. Should work nicely?

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
Futher Cycle review

Ok so I’m currently at the beginning of my 5th week on Epistane and also beginning of 8th week of Ostarine. In general my cycle is going quite good, weight is going up bf is lower too, all my body measurements went up in general I already see not bad changes in whole body recomp but still need and want to push it more. I was planning to go for 6 weeks of epi and Ostarine 9 weeks or finish it 1 week earlier from finishing Epi so it will be 8 weeks

Middle of the last week I upped my Epistane dose to 50mg because it wasn’t working very well for first 3 weeks, even beginning 4th week. As for Ostarine I was taking 25mg from the beginning but today I lowered my dose to 20mg because of lathery issues also (I’m not too happy with my current liquid form Ostarine, I think Osta RX was doing a better job for me, Once Epi kicked in now I don’t even feel Ostarine working, except I think it does add sides on top also my BF not going down as before, well maybe I need to lower my carb intake a bit but still I haven’t done big changes on my diet)

Now the bad part: I get sides which sometimes can get are extremely annoying to me and ****s me up on doing other things in my life. I get extremely annoying lathery which makes feel unmotivated on anything. I don’t feel like I want to do anything except be lying in my bed which I can’t do either for too long because of the back pumps. I feeling tired and unmotivated most of the time now, Its very hard to get out of the bed and once I get It takes few hours to start doing something, I even feel tired and unmotivated to do my breakfast even If I feel hungry basically I need to push myself to do anything. Can’t imagine surviving without little doses of stimulants like Guarana. The one thing could be some other things in my life which could also adds some effects on top too, so I’m not saying it’s just because of cycle as I’m going through not the easiest life phase at the moment too and probably everything it just adds up but I’m interested in how could I lower it down as my current cycle does the biggest part here definitely

Before I couldn’t wait till I start my training just wanted to smash my weights and now I kind of need to push myself to start it. Once I start training I do feel Epi is doing its job quite well so that’s good but after training feeling more tired than usual too. I could say I feel quite ****ty in general because I have low energy; everything becomes harder, even smallest things.

Any advice guys how to lower these sides it down?

As I mentioned before I lowered my Ostarine to 20mg, (my liquid was dosed at 25mg) will see how this week goes, I might lower Epi back to 40mg too, and end Ostarine at the end of this week as its was planned originally and just leave Epi for the last week. Today I also started take my DAA as now its two weeks until my PCT, which I hope makes things a bit better. Also taking my Cycle Support and Dermacrine everyday which did made me wake up with hard wood until actually last 4 days..

Its not something you can't survive it just made my cycle and everything else way more unenjoyable and harder at the same time ;/