Unanswered Please review my cycle plan

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
Hey everyone, thanks in advance to taking a look at my cycle outline and providing feedback. I'm planning this cycle well in advance, will likely start January 1st 2020. I'm 5'11" and currently 228lbs down from 275lbs at the start of the year. My plan is to get down to roughly 205lbs before starting this cycle, then to continue to lose fat on cycle while adding some strength with minimal sides and staying injury free.

I guess it's important to note I have a decent amount of experience with AAS both oral and transdermal, but I don't do injections due to a tendency to pass out every single damn time a pin hits my skin (whether it's me or someone else doing it). Also it will be about 2 years since my last cycle when I finally get started.

I'm 37yo, have roughly 10 or so cycles under my belt, but I have no experience with Stano TD, only oral at 500mg ed which I enjoyed. Anyway Here is how the plan is looking so far.

Cycle will be 8 Weeks of:
Alpha Gainz Stano TD - 300mg ed
M1T - .5mg daily (to start, will adjust up or remove depending on sides)
Trest (oral) - left over from a previous cycle, will likely do 25-50mg per-workout until I run out
Cycle Assist at rec dosage
Have several blood pressure meds on hand (Propranalol, Amlodipine, Lisinopril)

PCT will be 6 weeks of:
Clomid 25/25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5
Eliminate 25mg Mondays/Thursdays only for the last 3 weeks (drys my joints out at higher doses)
Cardarine 20mg ed
Boron 9mg ed
L-Dopa (not sure on dosage yet)
Ashwagahnda (KSM-66) 500-600mg ed

I'll likely follow pct with a 12 week natty cycle with Epicatechin (Follidrone 2.0), creatine, TMG, beta alanine and a few other things I have laying around.

So my biggest question is whether or not the 300mg of Stano TD will be enough, or if I should plan to ramp up to 400 or 500? More isn't always better, and with new compounds I tend to err on the side of caution (or at least new delivery of a compound), but I want to make the most out of the one cycle a year my wife will allow :).

Any other questions/comments/remarks/trolling/flaming/ridiculing or advice is very welcome, and again thank you all in advance!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bummer. I wish I could give you some of my love for needles. I’ve got plenty to spare. I can also do a pretty neat one handed IV draw.

Anyways. If the TD you speak of us the DHT stanodrol, then Yes, actually higher is better, unlike some drugs. 400-500 is great. 800-1000 is even better.
But alongside Trest, it won’t matter as Trest is far superior as a test base than anything up to and truly including test.
Don’t know M1T doses but I think you meant 5mg, because you’d be picking off crumbs to get 1/2mg’s off it. 2.5 would really be the absolute minimum.
Actually seems like a fun cycle for non-pinning. I’m betting you’ll enjoy it.

Double your clomid, you’ll be glad you did I feel.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
Just the thought of a self IV draw makes me light headed lol, it's the worst, I pass out every time they draw and I'm a waste of life for half a day after. Injections aren't as bad, but still freaks me out to the point of going ghost white and getting tunnel vision. It's no fun, so I have to stick with the TDs and orals unfortunately.

Yes its Epiandrosterone TD from AlphaGainz, I'll plan on ramping up from 300 to 500mg or more. I can always drop it back down if the sides get too harsh, I'm really just concerned with BP, I could honestly stand to lose some hair lol.

Unfortunately the Trest is Oral only, and I only have enough left to use it as a pre-workout. I've run TD Trest before and loved it, too bad it's not around any longer.

No you read that M1T dosing correctly, I'm starting at half a milligram. I have 5mg tabs that I plan to crush and I'll use the digital scale to measure out .5mg. I'll likely increase it, but the last time I ran M1T I pulsed it at 2.5mg eod and the back pump/cramps were so bad I couldn't dead lift after 2 weeks. I figured I'll try micro-dosing it over a longer period of time. I'm sure I won't see the explosive growth I did in the past, but I'm more than happy with slow steady gains with as little sides as possible.

On the clomid, would you keep it at six weeks and increase or do 4 weeks at 50/50/25/25?

Thanks for the response btw, it's very much appreciated.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You don’t deadlift on M1T unless you want a gigantic rippling erector spinae which absolutely dwarfs your glutes.

Heavy loaded barbell holds and Rack Pulls though... on M1T those are your new deadlift.

It does help to tailor the training to fit the drug. M1T is not for lower-back-heavy periods of training. Not at all. Lifts to focus on would Be the Bench Press, pulldowns, leg press, and isolation exercises.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You don’t deadlift on M1T unless you want a gigantic rippling erector spinae which absolutely dwarfs your glutes.

Heavy loaded barbell holds and Rack Pulls though... on M1T those are your new deadlift.

It does help to tailor the training to fit the drug. M1T is not for lower-back-heavy periods of training. Not at all. Lifts to focus on would Be the Bench Press, pulldowns, leg press, and isolation exercises.
I pretty much can’t lift on any oral DHT.
But I know what you’re saying.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah basically. M1T, M1A, SD, Phera, Anadrol, Anavar... the list goes on. Way too much pump for deads.

****... too much pump to even walk a mile.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah basically. M1T, M1A, SD, Phera, Anadrol, Anavar... the list goes on. Way too much pump for deads.

****... too much pump to even walk a mile.
I was on the tail end of a Deca Test Dbol on the front, SD on the end and I was pushing my dose of SD on workout days, middle of the summer in 2013....
I literally, doing chest or shoulders or some ****, between sets, was asked if I needed to go to the hospital, the back pumps were so ferocious NOT even training back, just moving around between sets, that I was doubled over in so much pain. It didn’t always happen, but something about that cycle made the back pumps 3x what I’m used to. I’ve even had to move an entire house on either Epi, SD or Winnie. No movers or friends, just me, my girlfriend, a Uhaul and backpumps...

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
I can see switching to rack pulls if absolutely needed, but I'd honestly rather not change up my routine at all if I can avoid it that's why I'm hoping the micro-dosing will allow me to continue doing what I'm doing. I may look into other compounds like S23 to run with Stano TD and keep it on hand just in case the M1T is too harsh with the sides. I also have some issues with sciatica from time to time and the last thing I need is for that to flare up mid cycle on top of lower back pumps from m1t.

Lot's to think about here, including possibly jumping to a 10 week cycle given the sale going on right now for Stano TD. 3 bottles for $50 is very reasonable, so I should be able to pick up enough ramp up from 300 - 600mg or more per day without breaking the bank. The issue will be finding application spots for all that oil ...

Thanks again for working through this with me fellas.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
S23 is toxic as **** too.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe 50/50/50/50 at minimum.
Clomid works. More than a few times I’ve seen it bring test levels to where mine are on 250mg Test/week.
It’s side effects: nothing and extra emotional sensitivity.