LGD First Cycle - Help!

w1dude

Awards
Hi All,

Please let me know if I am posting in the wrong place. I am new to the forum.

I have been lifting for about 10 years and am very active. I am decent with my diet. I have never experimented with gear, but tried running a 1--andro and anavar (hi tech pharm) cycle. I have seen no results from this.

Anyway, I have decided to try an LDG 4033 cycle. I purchased the powder off ebay in a supposedly pure form. I have been researching, but need more advice or a place to find more information. I plan on taking 5mg per day for 4-6 weeks.

Questions:

Is this ok to Mix with my pre workout drink? Or when should I take the 5mg dose.
I have Redcon After math for a PCT. Is this ok?
Is there anything body wise I should watch for?
Do I need to take anything else with the LGD or is it ok by itself?
Can I really expect now side effects?
What do I need to know about my body shutting off natural test production? I have read LGD does this.

Thanks so much in advance. Sorry for the newbie questions, but I want to be safe.

Thanks!!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would take a higher dose of LGD for 6-8 weeks.

Clomid or Nolva is a necessity. Aftermath isn't near enough. You will suffer shutdown.

w1dude

Awards
OK, but no OTC PCT will work? Correct?

What can I except when I am shut down?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I would take a higher dose of LGD for 6-8 weeks.

Clomid or Nolva is a necessity. Aftermath isn't near enough. You will suffer shutdown.
This ^

Dose it 4/4/8/8/8/8/12/12.

You would also want a test base to combat the lethargy and libido loss from being shutdown.

No...No OTC PCT will work. You need a SERM.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1. It is fine to mix with pre workout, take it whenever but at least once a day.
2. Redcon Aftermath will not suffice, it will stack with a SERM but a true SERM is needed (clomid or nolva. I would suggest Mtest over Aftermath
3. You should watch for high blood pressure and lethargy. I suggest picking up some epiandro and running it alongside the LGD at 500-1000mg daily. Also would recommend picking up a bottle of cycle assist by CEL to make sure your body is functioning at its peak while on cycle.
4. You don't NEED to take anything else with the LGD but I would highly recommend a test base (epiandro, 4 andro) and cycle assist by CEL
5. Be on the lookout for side effects, consume plenty of water. At least 1 gallon daily. I would be surprised if you noticed anything from only 5mg a day, but it could happen.
6. LGD will suppress your natural test production. That is why you need a serm post cycle to help your body's normal test production get up to speed. Your cortisol will likely be all out of whack as well, reduce Xt can help you there.

If you follow this protocol you will have a nice, safe, little cycle. I wouldn't run it for less than 8 weeks though. Listen to our advice about the SERM though man. Good Luck

w1dude

Awards
Where can I research where to purchase this stuff online? For my testing purposes? The andro and PCT

w1dude

Awards
1. It is fine to mix with pre workout, take it whenever but at least once a day.
2. Redcon Aftermath will not suffice, it will stack with a SERM but a true SERM is needed (clomid or nolva. I would suggest Mtest over Aftermath
3. You should watch for high blood pressure and lethargy. I suggest picking up some epiandro and running it alongside the LGD at 500-1000mg daily. Also would recommend picking up a bottle of cycle assist by CEL to make sure your body is functioning at its peak while on cycle.
4. You don't NEED to take anything else with the LGD but I would highly recommend a test base (epiandro, 4 andro) and cycle assist by CEL
5. Be on the lookout for side effects, consume plenty of water. At least 1 gallon daily. I would be surprised if you noticed anything from only 5mg a day, but it could happen.
6. LGD will suppress your natural test production. That is why you need a serm post cycle to help your body's normal test production get up to speed. Your cortisol will likely be all out of whack as well, reduce Xt can help you there.

If you follow this protocol you will have a nice, safe, little cycle. I wouldn't run it for less than 8 weeks though. Listen to our advice about the SERM though man. Good Luck
Would the 4-somal be a legit 4 andro? Or not OTC andro ?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No offense man but WTF are you doing taking some powder off ebay for your first cycle. Your nuts. Get it from a legit source. Throw the sh!t away! God knows what your putting in your body.

w1dude

Awards
No offense man but WTF are you doing taking some powder off ebay for your first cycle. Your nuts. Get it from a legit source. Throw the sh!t away! God knows what your putting in your body.
No offense taken, I had read it should be legit. I can dump it though. Definitely want to be safe.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would look for Olympus labs leg3nd or I hate to say it but Sarmsx.com

Both of these have a ton of reviews. I would run it minimum 8-10 weeks. Test base like a dhea cream would help with lethargy. Full pct needed as this will suppress you good. Nolvadex or clomid or both if possible.

Choppedjunior

Awards
basically what everyone else said. i would be HIGHLY skeptical what you got of eBay is legit. Buy some Olympus UK and run it. I also wouldn't even waste your time with 6 weeks, i would minimum 8 weeks.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the thread is old, but I just read it. I am confused about the "test base"

Would taking clomid at 50mg 3x per week for the whole cycle count as a test base or would I need something like enanthate? I have heard to always run a test base with a gear cycle, but was not aware of it with a pro hormone cycle. Also. I have two bottles of dhea 50mg by nutrakey. is there any benefit to it or should I just put it on ebay?

Bgproudfew

Bgproudfew

Awards
I read through this whole post hoping someone has told you this ^^^

I also mean no offense either but damn cuz haha. I would never toss some ebay powder in my preworkout. You can easily obtain legit LGD for RESEARCH from a company that specializes in RESEARCH products. that being said LGD is awesome. That powder you bought off of ebay is probably not. Probably some Sh#t used to recondition batteries or something haha. Be careful bud and get some good stuff.

BigVis

Awards
Just a heads up, i have seen multiple people buy off ebay and they recieved bunk stuff

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
Can confirm this. I bought MK-677 from Ebay and the stuff that i did get was NOT mk-677..

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now the bunk stuff off ebay is it from a good name company like that epg or primeval or powder or home brew?

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
You will probably see some sort of shutdown on week 6-8. it's important to do a good PCT with Nolva or Clomid. MK-677 with LGD would be a great addition.