Need help with Msten + LGD cycle

zorklike

Awards
So basically I am planning to do a 12 week cycle. Which is mainly going to consist of a PH (which has Msten, DMZ and Arimistane) and finishing off with LGD into the PCT.

1 pill of the PH has 6g Msten, 15g DMZ and 25g Arimistane. I will be taking LGD in a 10mg pill form.

So, the cycle therefore is supposed to look like this:

Week 1 - 1 pill of PH ed to test lethargy (6g Msten, 15g DMZ, 25g arim).
Week 2-8 - 2 pills of PH ed (12g Msten, 30g DMZ, 50g arim). Might last a little less (a week or so) if they end.
Week 9-12 - 1 pill of LGD ed (10mg)

After that I plan on doing Clomid + Nolvadex PCT for 6 weeks, looking like:

Nolva 0/0/0/20/10/10 ed
Clomid 50/50/50/0/0/0 ed

Gonna run liver support from local pharmacy on cycle. 2 weeks pre cycle small cut and first week on as well, then hard bulk, pct cutting.

Now, my questions are - is that PCT alright or overkill? Or the cycle itself is so suppressive that I might need to add more into PCT? Will I need HCG or this cycle is meh in terms of suppression? Does the cycle itself look good or it needs some changes?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First question is, why would you hard bulk during your cycle right into cutting during pct?

Just pick a consistent diet and stick with it throughout.

zorklike

Awards
So are you saying I should just go for 3,3k calories a day and stick to it? I was only sure about the start of cycle, cause I need some small recoup into bulk and my idea for pct was that my test levels will be **** after LGD, so I have to lower calorie intake after to avoid extra fat.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So are you saying I should just go for 3,3k calories a day and stick to it? I was only sure about the start of cycle, cause I need some small recoup into bulk and my idea for pct was that my test levels will be **** after LGD, so I have to lower calorie intake after to avoid extra fat.
You’re going to lose a bit of hardness in pct. But you need to keep calories consistent with the cycle to maintain any new mass and strength.

PCT sucks bad enough, the last thing you want to do is cut lol

zorklike

Awards
K, got it. Is the PCT I listed an overkill or looks just alright? I am now kinda rethinking for Nolva 4 weeks, cause of Clomid mood sides. Can't really afford being lethargic enough to skip even one day on a job.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interesting layout, never seen that before. Probably over thinking it. One SERM or the other at 4-6 weeks would serve the purpose.

zorklike

Awards
Aight, thanks. Might also do a log, if people are interested.