Chemical experiement in progress

Cfc

Awards
Plan on running 800mg test per week
12mg liganadrol per day and possibly 20mg mk677 and 10mg ostarine whilst on a calorie deficit aswell as doing 6 hours of cardio per week for fat loss. Anyone got any predictions or have any experience trying to gain muscle whilst dropping fat??

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why the ostarine? Aint gonna add diddly to that stack man.

Cfc

Awards
I cant tollerate anymore than 10mg as it stops me sleeping.
Just want to use test and experiment with the sarms as i plan in goin to sarms only as of next year

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I would drop the test down to 400mg/wk and add in masteron at 400mg/wk. Estrogen sides will be much more manageable and it should greatly enhance the recomp effect.

btur2915

Awards
Def. dont need that much test to cut. IME lower test works better for cutting. Something like 300mg a week and 8mg of LGD will be plenty to cut fat with a good diet. Could also drop the mk down to 10mg as it will likely have your hunger very high.

Cfc

Awards
Thanks for the input. I cant handle masteron as it brings on my acid reflux and im on permenant meds for this already. All i tend to be able to use side effect managable is testosterone.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, many people lose fat and gain muscle without chemical experiments. So I predict you will one day look back and ask yourself why you did that.

Cfc

Awards
Yeah, many people lose fat and gain muscle without chemical experiments. So I predict you will one day look back and ask yourself why you did that.
Gonna have a hard job maintaining mass if not on gear, need something surely to stop going into catabolic state. Wasnt this the reason all the old school bodybuilders claimed to use steroids to keep muscle when dieting?

Cfc

Awards
My experiment is on sarms, using the test to keep levels up if the sarms shut me down, make sense??

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nothing you are saying really makes much sense. Ostarine and LGD will likely be useless on 800mg of Test and you are going to be very disappointed moving from such high doses to SARMs only.

Cfc

Awards
Nothing you are saying really makes much sense. Ostarine and LGD will likely be useless on 800mg of Test and you are going to be very disappointed moving from such high doses to SARMs only.
Gota disagree with u on this bud
I was taking 1400mg test for 10 weeks put in ostarine at 10mg and BOOM! strength up in days. So sarms DO work!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gota disagree with u on this bud
I was taking 1400mg test for 10 weeks put in ostarine at 10mg and BOOM! strength up in days. So sarms DO work!
Then do whatever you want. My opinion is what you're doing is stupid and pointless for the ancillaries. But since you don't care about what other people think just do whatever. Why bother making a thread when you don't want to hear opposing viewpoints?

Cfc

Awards
Then do whatever you want. My opinion is what you're doing is stupid and pointless for the ancillaries. But since you don't care about what other people think just do whatever. Why bother making a thread when you don't want to hear opposing viewpoints?
Im just letting u know i am talking from experience as u clearly have no clue about sarms etc so il do what i want and il educate you at the same time pal

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
800mg test/week is good for bulking.

I would lower the test as others have said and perhaps you could add anavar or masteron etc. I'm partial to anavar personally.