Newbie gaspari halodrol question

Cp2121

Awards
First time trying a cycle. I plan on just taking the low dose of 1 pill per day for 30 days. Then novedex xt for pct. Should I be taking anything else while on this cycle?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just took same at 1 tablet a day. Gained 3 or 4 lbs LBM. I actually lost 2 or 3 lbs fat. Visible around waist. I didn't change my diet any what so ever. If you eat a calorie surplus you could have gains more like 6 or 7 lbs. I would take for 8 weeks if you can.

Fwood

Awards
I running the same as well. On week 3 right now but im running one tab a day for 8 weeks along with cycle assist by competivie edge labs and ill be throwing in pit pharmas dmz at week 4-8 at 60 mg per day. Got liquid clomid, DAA and eliminate for PCT

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I running the same as well. On week 3 right now but im running one tab a day for 8 weeks along with cycle assist by competivie edge labs and ill be throwing in pit pharmas dmz at week 4-8 at 60 mg per day. Got liquid clomid, DAA and eliminate for PCT
This ^^^ and a few more things. An all in 1 like cycle assist is a must if not taking individual supps. every compound is different in it's sides but on ANY cycle you look at liver, lipid, heart, joints, estro and your fundamentals like Omega 3 and if diet isn't perfect a multi-vit ect. If this is real Halo is heard on joints, liver, heart but get a all in 1 and omega 3. Don't forget what's good for your health is good for gains

Cp2121

Awards
Sorry I should have clarified. I'm going to be taking the new formula that was released last year. I've read in a few other places that it could be taken alone because it's not hard on the liver.

Cp2121

Awards
Also this is my first time taking ph and I want to go into it easy.

Fwood

Awards
Yeah Sorry I forgot to mention the other typical supps that om taking like fishoil, multivitamins etc.. Im taking the new formula as well. Being 3 weeks on it im bery sure its not as strong as the old halodrol-50. Ive read mixed reviews about it and really only found one log that a guy posted. He ran 2 tabs a day for 30 days and said he put on 5lbs of lbm and lost about 3-4 lbs in fat and ho no harsh side effects from it. So i was like bump it ill give it a shot and report my experience after the cycle and pct is complete. So far I havent noticed any bad sides but ive had some occasional minor headaches and mild lethargy lately. No libido loss and still can get hard as a rock for my gf so thats always good. Kinda worried about that when I introduce the DMZ into cycle but ill deal with that when that time comes.

Also my DMZ is from a fairly new company PitPharma so itll be imteresting to see if its bunk or worth a damn.

Btw My stats
25-5'10"
12% bodyfat
7 years of training but had off year last year

New to the PH game but ive ran 2 succesful aas cycles in the past so I wanted to give PH a shot.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Yeah Sorry I forgot to mention the other typical supps that om taking like fishoil, multivitamins etc.. Im taking the new formula as well. Being 3 weeks on it im bery sure its not as strong as the old halodrol-50. Ive read mixed reviews about it and really only found one log that a guy posted. He ran 2 tabs a day for 30 days and said he put on 5lbs of lbm and lost about 3-4 lbs in fat and ho no harsh side effects from it. So i was like bump it ill give it a shot and report my experience after the cycle and pct is complete. So far I havent noticed any bad sides but ive had some occasional minor headaches and mild lethargy lately. No libido loss and still can get hard as a rock for my gf so thats always good. Kinda worried about that when I introduce the DMZ into cycle but ill deal with that when that time comes.

Also my DMZ is from a fairly new company PitPharma so itll be imteresting to see if its bunk or worth a damn.

Btw My stats
25-5'10"
12% bodyfat
7 years of training but had off year last year

New to the PH game but ive ran 2 succesful aas cycles in the past so I wanted to give PH a shot.
Also this is my first time taking ph and I want to go into it easy.
I don't mean offense to either of you but it seems like alot of advise is "caution" caution caution. And you defiantly want to be safe but that's what support supps, preparation for sides, and the ability to do what your body is telling you to do. Real Halo was considered a medium strength, good 1st run PH but alot of people stacked it on top of more potent compounds. and Halo-50 wasn't the best Halo just the first but it was a 10-13 lb gainer with 4 lb fat loss. Ive heard real DMZ is good stuff and I would have run a intro week of DMZ then stacked the half Halo on weeks 2-6 since you have AAS experience. And for a 1st time cycle, unless your under 22 you should't be afraid of a strong PH like maybe M-sten and dose it single fore 2 weeks feel it out then double up and if it's too much drop down to single.
Most of the Name clones are nothing close to the compound in structure or strength. I'm a bit larger but at 5'10 185 you can handle a DMZ half halo stack easy. the ability to add more liver+ or just dose down is plenty of safety. and with the money you already have vested in support and base supps you want to get the most out of a cycle as possible also most PH peak on week 5 and week 6 is just to make sure you have ridden the entire peak then PCT. As for sides you both may want to search older forums but during a cycle you have all the knowledge of possible sides and have their antidote on hand or you can buy quick. EX there are diff types of sides to every compound SD lethargy is not the same as Halo lethargy, this might not count for half Halo but Halo lethargy you increase salt intake and water, add lots of potassium and induce insulin spikes with bite size snickers. SD and maybe DMZ you updose liver+ take 5g< of vite C and increase complex carbs and cut sugar. I could go on and on but the old knowledge of the PH haydays is on other forums and there was a great antidote to every side... But if you want keep racing with the caution flag on go ahead? but your getting advise from a guy that when I was just a bit younger I would do 2.5-3 hour 2 a days with only 3 min rests,, but I could gain and maintain 25-30 lbs of muscle per cycle and got up to 245 at 12%bf and I've still got perfect health other than I'm recovering from an injury, still can pull 2 a days but more like a 1.5 and a 2.5

Cp2121

Awards
Thank you for the info! I'll take all the advice I can get. I'm currently 6'2" 210 and I'm guessing around 16 to 18% bf. I've only been back working out for 6 months now after a 2 year break. Ive lost around 25 lbs in the past 2 months. Just trying to get something to help me maintain my muscle gains while still cutting.

Cp2121

Awards
27. Lifted all through high school and 2 years after. Then a few years off. Then a few years on and off again. So since I've been in my 20's I'd say around 4 years.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
If you want to PM me I'll tell you what I have done with great results in kinda similar place

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I only took 1 tablet a day and had descent results for 30 days run is what I meant. Dmz had methylation so is hepatoxic though. That compound needs cycle support. It's also much more potent than dhea in halodrol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4
Anabolics 9