Epistane Cycle - My First Cycle

SaiyanJinn

Awards
Strict dieting
Fruits and Vegetable Shake with Oats (Morning)
Banana, apple, and Lemon water (Snacks)
Brown rice, chicken breast, and broccoli with bell peppers. (Lunch/Dinner)

I am 5'5 ft - Current weight is : 170 (I am planning to lose 20 - 30 pounds in one month)

I feel like the Epistane sweet spot dosage should be 30 mg for 4 week period. (30/30/30/30)

Between my cycle I am taking Eradicate and Raw Multi-Vitamins.

PCT
Tamoxifen Tablets of 20 mg for 4 week period. (20/20/20/20)

This is my first cycle - please if this cycle can be perfected - please educate me.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Epistane takes time to build up and start working on providing muscle and strength gains i feel it does not kick in until week 3 similar to halodrol, so 6-8 weeks would make for a better run.

also 20-30 lbs in one month is not realistic if you want to maintain muscle mass unless your body fat is extremely high, when i diet i can loose upto 8-10lbs in 1st week from loss of water due to dropping carbs and then 2-3lbs maybe 4 max some weeks so around 18-20 lbs in one month, if you start on epistane you may not lose scale weight but keep dropping body fat, in the past i was running at a calorie deficit of 1000kcals per day below maintenance and sometimes 1200 below maintenance and ketogenic with intermittent fasting 16/8 and was gaining 1/2 to 1 lb some weeks due to effect of anabolic compounds, this was hard to deal with but easily solved by using mirror, measuring tape and calipers to gauge progress than just the scales.

also strict dieting, it looks like 2 of your 3 meals have no to very little protein which is a recipe for muscle loss, ideally you would require calculating your maintenance calories using an online calculator as a basis to work from and then lowering it by 500 for a week to see if it results in loss then maybe move it to 750 -1000+ as diet progresses, it is best to aim for 1 to 1.5 g protein per lb of lean body mass to maintain muscle, and then you could decide to run low carb or low fat depending on how you respond and preferences for diet, i run PSMF which is both low carb and low fat and high in protein to lower calories as much as possible whilst still having protein to maintain muscle.

Other than these changes PCT looks ok, but could be changed to from Nolvadex to Clomid at 50,50,25,25 or 50,50,25,12.5 and combined with a natty Test booster such as K1ngsblood by olympus labs, Test1fy by OL.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
How much protein a day are you getting from that diet? Maybe 50g? Is that how you normally eat? How long have you been lifting? The reason I ask is because I can't see anyone with any real lifting experience ever considering a low-protein diet like that.

I see some red flags here. It sounds like you're considering using a harsh oral steroid to cut down to under 150 lbs with a crappy diet. Sounds like a bad idea to me.

SaiyanJinn

Awards
I'm consuming 2,000 - 2,500 calories a day.

Protein intake - 170 grams a day.
Carbohydrate intake - 150 grams a day.
Fats - 85 - 95 grams a day.
Fiber - 15 - 20 grams a day.

You may be concern about the lack of information my profile is providing, however, I have been lifting at least 3 years. The reason why I am taking Epistane particularly is because I have a hard time losing or burning fat - this cycle will help me get through the process much faster and I will not only burn fat but also build muscle during the process.

SaiyanJinn

Awards
Please note this is my first pro hormone cycle and I feel like taking a : 6 - 8 week cycle can actually increase the side effects. But, I feel like the sweet spot should be a 5 week cycle because it takes time for the gains to kick in.

I believe carbs is needed so I do not feel lethargic - and it will fuel my workouts. This is what I am aiming for in my dieting.

The only PCT I have is Tamoxifen, and I prefer Tamoxifen much more than Clomid because of the dosage of mg.

However, I will look into for a test booster just to keep my "manhood" alive.

SaiyanJinn

Awards
Epistane takes time to build up and start working on providing muscle and strength gains i feel it does not kick in until week 3 similar to halodrol, so 6-8 weeks would make for a better run.

also 20-30 lbs in one month is not realistic if you want to maintain muscle mass unless your body fat is extremely high, when i diet i can loose upto 8-10lbs in 1st week from loss of water due to dropping carbs and then 2-3lbs maybe 4 max some weeks so around 18-20 lbs in one month, if you start on epistane you may not lose scale weight but keep dropping body fat, in the past i was running at a calorie deficit of 1000kcals per day below maintenance and sometimes 1200 below maintenance and ketogenic with intermittent fasting 16/8 and was gaining 1/2 to 1 lb some weeks due to effect of anabolic compounds, this was hard to deal with but easily solved by using mirror, measuring tape and calipers to gauge progress than just the scales.

also strict dieting, it looks like 2 of your 3 meals have no to very little protein which is a recipe for muscle loss, ideally you would require calculating your maintenance calories using an online calculator as a basis to work from and then lowering it by 500 for a week to see if it results in loss then maybe move it to 750 -1000+ as diet progresses, it is best to aim for 1 to 1.5 g protein per lb of lean body mass to maintain muscle, and then you could decide to run low carb or low fat depending on how you respond and preferences for diet, i run PSMF which is both low carb and low fat and high in protein to lower calories as much as possible whilst still having protein to maintain muscle.

Other than these changes PCT looks ok, but could be changed to from Nolvadex to Clomid at 50,50,25,25 or 50,50,25,12.5 and combined with a natty Test booster such as K1ngsblood by olympus labs, Test1fy by OL.
Please note this is my first pro hormone cycle and I feel like taking a : 6 - 8 week cycle can actually increase the side effects. But, I feel like the sweet spot should be a 5 week cycle because it takes time for the gains to kick in.

I believe carbs is needed so I do not feel lethargic - and it will fuel my workouts. This is what I am aiming for in my dieting.

The only PCT I have is Tamoxifen, and I prefer Tamoxifen much more than Clomid because of the dosage of mg.

However, I will look into for a test booster just to keep my "manhood" alive.

SaiyanJinn

Awards
How much protein a day are you getting from that diet? Maybe 50g? Is that how you normally eat? How long have you been lifting? The reason I ask is because I can't see anyone with any real lifting experience ever considering a low-protein diet like that.

I see some red flags here. It sounds like you're considering using a harsh oral steroid to cut down to under 150 lbs with a crappy diet. Sounds like a bad idea to me.

You may be concern about the lack of information my profile is providing, however, I have been lifting at least 3 years. The reason why I am taking Epistane particularly is because I have a hard time losing or burning fat - this cycle will help me get through the process much faster and I will not only burn fat but also build muscle during the process.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I did miss the part in your original post where it says you are eating chicken breast for two meals. I had thought it was only one meal.

Have you tried dropping calories and/or increasing activity in order to burn fat? Cutting should almost always be possible through diet manipulation alone. An exception would be an advanced lifter trying to get well below 10% body fat for a contest.

I see no reason why you couldn't cut down 10 lbs or so in the next two months naturally, with maybe the help of an EC stack or something similar. After that, I would try to move the scale upwards. Is there any reason in particular why you want to be under 150 lbs?

SaiyanJinn

Awards
Sorry, I did miss the part in your original post where it says you are eating chicken breast for two meals. I had thought it was only one meal.

Have you tried dropping calories and/or increasing activity in order to burn fat? Cutting should almost always be possible through diet manipulation alone. An exception would be an advanced lifter trying to get well below 10% body fat for a contest.

I see no reason why you couldn't cut down 10 lbs or so in the next two months naturally, with maybe the help of an EC stack or something similar. After that, I would try to move the scale upwards. Is there any reason in particular why you want to be under 150 lbs?
I have tried losing weight through dieting - however, it hasn't been working consistently and I am not sure because of college, family drama, or work related stress.. But to be honest all these combined, actually made me depressed and I have gained 30 pounds this year alone! It's so weird - no matter how much I run - my body still looks the same! Please note I am a very small person that is 5ft 5 - 170 pounds is obesity level. I must weigh at least 145 - 150 pounds for my height to be considered to be normal.

This is reason why I need Epistane to actually get my body to start burning that extra fat that has never been on me and I want to live a much fit lifestyle with the help of prohormone. After this cycle - I don't beileve I will do anymore cycles. I just need to "cheat" my body - to get it started.

hajisan

Awards
I think you may be disappointed. I have done several epistane cycles and it really doesn't kick in until week 3. I did 8 weeks the last time with little sides. It is mild as far as PH go. Also, 30 mg may work for you, but I did 40 all 8 weeks. You will likely gain weight while your bf% goes down. It's not a miracle drug, so keep your expectations in check.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I think you may be disappointed. I have done several epistane cycles and it really doesn't kick in until week 3. I did 8 weeks the last time with little sides. It is mild as far as PH go. Also, 30 mg may work for you, but I did 40 all 8 weeks. You will likely gain weight while your bf% goes down. It's not a miracle drug, so keep your expectations in check.
+ one Halodrol + Trenavar would be more potent for the goals of dropping bodyfat and maintaining muscle and increasing hardness, i have run epistane multiple times and not been impressed by it, maybe i am a non responder but i much prefer halodrol.

Kevink1429

Kevink1429

Awards
Yeah bro, 20-30 pounds probably will not happen. 30mg is okay, but like everyone said, maybe you wanna do 6-8 weeks instead. If you don't wanna up the dosage, throw in halodrol. Both are very mild, and together will give you some solid gains. If you're that worried about side effects run epi 30-40mg, halo 50-75mg. You won't lose the weight you're planning on but you will definitely lose body fat. I'm 3 weeks into a 6 week epi/halo cycle now and I've already cut down quite a bit. I'm eating slightly above maintenance as this was a recomp, and I've gotten stronger while losing body fat. If you put in the work you'll see results.

My cycle is
Epi 30/halo 50 for 3 weeks
Epi 45/halo 75 for 3 weeks

Pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
M-test 6/6/6/6
Reduce xt 0/0/3/3/3/3

Taper the nolva 20/20/10/10