First SARM Cycle

drummerbrad

Awards
Hey guys, long time lurker here. Deciding to finally pull the trigger on a SARM cycle.

Background:
27yo
5'11", 160lbs, BF 8%
Lifting consistently (4-6x per week) for 4yr
Just finished a cutting cycle (vacation) and looking to start a bulking cycle.

I know that prohormones are going to give "better" results, but I wanted to test the PED waters with SARMs first. Ostarine seems to get the best overall reviews and safety profile, but I also have read it isn't the ideal bulking agent. Any opinions on using it for my first non-natty bulk?
And for PCT - I was thinking Nolvadex starting last day of cycle for 2 weeks?

Thanks for the input guys, I really appreciate it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will want to post this in the anabolic section. Also, you should first use the search function here on the boards. There are countless posts talking about first time SARM users, plenty of them on Ostarine. You can find all the info you need without making this post. Cheers!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LGD at 10mg/day for 10 - 12 weeks ftw bro.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Osta is really mild, but some people do get sides from it like Blood Pressure, and occasionally estrogen related.

Osta is way better on a cut or recomp, then a bulk. Its much better at preserving muscle then building it.

LGD 4033 is a way better bulker, and 12 times as anabolic as Osta.

Ive used both and experienced way less in the way of any sides on LGD.

I would still run cycle support like CEL Cycle Asssist to help combat any sides, and follow up with a proper PCT
because SARMS seem to be way more suppressive then DHEA pro hormones.

Admin please move to Anabolics ;)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LGD over Ostarine
LGD would be far better than Ostarine, and as suggested above 10-12 weeks and some kind of test base.

Liver Support
For your on cycle support you'll want to fully dose so LIVER IV has 500mg of TUDCA per cap, and 100mg each of NAC and Milk Thistle.

That's 60 doses in one bottle where everyone else it would be 15-30 days worth because they either put what you don't really need in there or are low dosing. One.cap.per.day. It's all you'll need for your liver support.

Q&A for LIVER IV on Anabolic Minds

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9