SARM CYCLE

smitty262

Awards
Looking to run sarm cycle for my next run and looking for some advice on the cycle I'm looking into.
1-12 lgd-4033 10mg/day in the a.m
1-12 mk-677 25mg/day in the a.m
1-12 RAD-140 20mg/day
1-12 s4 50mg/day split doses 25mg in the a.m and the other 25mg 4-6 hrs later

Pct clomid 50/25/25/25
I will drop s4 or keep it low if the side effects of my vision get bad

Last edited:

smitty262

Awards
Also you can pm if necessary I have a few places online research company's as sources if anyone would like to suggest one or a couple is there anything I should add change or do different thanks

Also where do I take theses inject oral I've hear diff for each haven't really got a straight answer want to get the most out of them thanks

smitty262

Awards
Thorsdad31 love oks good what sides did you have? And what was overall mass gain have done more research and I think I'm gonna do the ldg and mk and drop the others and see how that goes for 12Wks. There is lots of good info and results behind this stack from what research I have done.

smitty262

Awards
Not my first cycle I read about this stack and couple guys have run this and made big gains and loved it. But everyone is different. What about lgd and mk for a cycle and i have read and heard people talk about little to no pct as these don't have much effect(depending on the individual) very little suppression. And I'm limited in sources to find some of theses products. Thanks for the input

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Thorsdad31 love oks good what sides did you have? And what was overall mass gain have done more research and I think I'm gonna do the ldg and mk and drop the others and see how that goes for 12Wks. There is lots of good info and results behind this stack from what research I have done.
The only side I had was bad lethargy make sure and get a good test base I used 6 pumps of dermacrine then added epidrone after the epidrone the lethargy went away mass gains have been good and lean strength gain has been crazy hit a new pr for bench on this cycle

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
My libido has been good all the way through no joint pain either

smitty262

Awards
Ok thanks guys any other recommendation to stay lean and gain size a simple stack suggestions ? During my time off between cycle thinking of running some clen for two weeks to help lean out

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if the effect of Sarms varies with age. I did a 10 week run of the triple stack deal 20 mgs Ostarine, 50mgs Andarine and 20 mgs Cardarine, I didn't notice anything specific in the way of sides and I made great progress to the point where people were asking me what I was doing, felt great the whole time. After I complete my pct, I'm looking at doing another run, adding LGD this time. I'm 64, btw

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Good luck running Rad 140 for 12 weeks dude :lol:

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I am 2.5 weeks into my post Sarms cycle and have noticed my appetite has increased quite a bit, wondered if anyone else noticed that. All in all though, I'm pleased with what I got out of the Triple Stack cycle and am looking forward to the next one.

smitty262

Awards
What kind of gains did you see for your first run? Strength?

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
What kind of gains did you see for your first run? Strength?
I ran just Ostarine at first and noticed a boost in how I felt overall, adding in the Andarine and especially Cardarine on the 2nd run took that good feeling through the roof. My energy, endurance and total lack of any joint distress were the biggest thing that seemed to be affected, I found myself working harder with less effort, if that makes sense. My definition and muscle hardness improved noticeably, the mirror and other people are telling me that this has been good. I can't obviously speak for what kind of results anyone else would get but, I'm definitely happy with my results so far and will be looking to take it to another level going forward. My goal is to kick 65 in the ass and so far I'm well on my way. Baby Boomers representing.

smitty262

Awards
Sounds awesome I'm ready to get my next cycle started this will be my first sarm cycle and gonna run lgd 4033. Have heard a lot of good things and good gains from it as well as strength so we will see.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I'm also looking at adding the LGD as well, should be a blast.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking to run sarm cycle for my next run and looking for some advice on the cycle I'm looking into.
1-12 lgd-4033 10mg/day in the a.m
1-12 mk-677 25mg/day in the a.m
1-12 RAD-140 20mg/day
1-12 s4 50mg/day split doses 25mg in the a.m and the other 25mg 4-6 hrs later

Pct clomid 50/25/25/25
I will drop s4 or keep it low if the side effects of my vision get bad
Mk677 for 12 weeks will do zero. Need to run it 6 months to a year and even then you probably wont see much. Thats an aggressive stack. Would definitely try to run a test base.

PeaceMAC

Awards
Hey man I didn't wanna just PM you this first without asking but could I private message you for some sources to these SARMs? For some reason I'm having a very difficult time finding this stuff. If not, no problem, and sorry to bother ya. But if so that'd be great.

Edit: read your second comment, PMing you now

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you run LGD for 12 weeks you need to run Clomid for 6 weeks. 50/25/25/25/25/25. If you don't your HPTA may not recover and low t levels will cause you to lose gainz.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to my next Sarms cycle beginning in May. Since coming off 3 weeks ago, I have noticed a few things, My energy level is different though still a bit higher than prior to my run and I get a little more sore after workouts. I have not experienced any lethargy or anything else that I would consider negative, oh and btw, my A1C dropped from 6.5 to 5.9. I feel like my run gave me a good jump off insomuch as I generally feel great, I'm continuing to love what I'm seeing in the mirror and feel like I'm still progressing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9