Raloxifene powder

Mmajunkie13

Mmajunkie13

Awards
So after some heavy research I decided to order some ralox, and it happens to come in powder form.

Most of what I've read people get a scale (which i currently don't own). Anyone here have experience with rolax powder? I don't want to get a scale unless its neccesary. Is there other ways to measure the dosage that is still accurate?

Can i just toss the powder in my mouth and chase it with water? Lol or does it have to be dissolved in something?

Maybe im looking in the wrong places, but having a hard time finding people's experience with powder form serms. Thanks for the help in advance!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How do you plan on getting the correct amount without a scale? Just consume the powder however you want, it doesn't matter.

Mmajunkie13

Mmajunkie13

Awards
So something like measuring spoons wouldnt work?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So something like measuring spoons wouldnt work?
Different substances vary in density, so no. Plus, the tiny amount you would need would not just be your average measuring spoon that you have lying around the house.

Mmajunkie13

Mmajunkie13

Awards
I have some high end measuring spoons lol.

But true enough, wasnt taking into account the density. I'll be ordering a scale from amazon soon.

Thanks for the help

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did the same thing for torem powder. On the advice of someone else I Got a gemini and it works well.