High enough test/tren dose for cutting?

Jmesss

Awards
I am currently starting a cutting period for 4 weeks naturally followed by a 10 week cut using a rip blend of test/tren/mast, and was wondering if the doses were high enough to see effect. I am not trying to get crazy effects from high doses therefore running a rip blend of the 3 and just hoping to maintain muscle whilst being able to get to a low body fat %. Diet and training obviously the most important point to this and will be in a moderate calorie deficit throughout adjusted accordingly.

Test Prop @ 60mg EOD
Tren Ace @ 55mg EOD
Mast @ 55mg EOD

All these for 10 weeks consistently, with 50mg anavar from week 4-7 and 100mg anavar 7-10. Was also wondering if winstrol would be a better alternative?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Jmesss

Awards
yes done a 13 week test cycle last year, have also ran anavar before solo on my first cycle but now realise some form of test base is necessary. Dont have any issues with injections. Sorry forgot to mention AI would be running 0.5 ADEX eod which has always stopped any unwanted estro sides/water retention.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
yes done a 13 week test cycle last year, have also ran anavar before solo on my first cycle but now realise some form of test base is necessary. Dont have any issues with injections. Sorry forgot to mention AI would be running 0.5 ADEX eod which has always stopped any unwanted estro sides/water retention.
The dosages you posted are sufficient for cutting.

I would start the Arimidex at a lower dose. You're only running what is essentially a cruise dose of test and you have the mast in there, which has some AI-like effects. You can always increase it if necessary.

Reactions: Nac