Kha0s

Awards
Before I get to the question..

Stats:
28 yrs old
5'11
201lbs
14% bf
Been lifting since 17, took 2 yrs off due to bad accident. Been back at it for 15 months now but had to start back with extremely light weights and re learn form to avoid reinjury or aggrevating existing injuries. They told me to call it quits after the accident but I refuse to give up my dreams and goals. So Im doing it slow and safely and I will get there eventually.

Anyways, I am already on trt. Have been since 25. Cycled too young. Tried numerous restarts and pcts. It is what it is.

I just finished up my first blast since being back at it. Weight went up 20 lbs in 8 weeks at 500mg Test E. Since Ive only been up for 8 weeks instead of dropping all the way back down to my usual 140mg a week, I am going to drop the test down to 250 and add Mast E at 200 because I LOVE what the stuff does to my libido and the added aggression in the gym. My question is, I know formestane inhibits conversion of test to dht, but will it inhibit any of masterons effects in any way? I like running the form instead of adex when my test is low since I have a bunch and like to save adex for when I need something strong. When dosing td form high I usually get a nice drying effect anyways. I thought combined with the test and mast with low carb diet, I might be able to dry out pretty nice while I cut off a little bit of the fat Ive accumulated over the last year.

Any thoughts?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love Formastane injectable but haven't used it in years. I never had issues with* the DHT conversion being inhibited and it shouldn't affect your Masteron at all. Since you're planning a cruise I'd drop it down to 150 Test/Masteron each and you could probably save the Forma or later. I responded to very low dose Masteron though.

Kha0s

Awards
Thanks for the response brother.

I would love to try injectable form one of these days. I love the effects from high dose transdermal, I can only imagine it gets better. I do plan on dropping the total dose down eventually, probably gonna run it a little higher for 8 more weeks or so since bloods are all still normal and Im gonna be dropping the cals down to cut pretty quickly. I want to retain as much muscle as possible during.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15