Least suppressive cutting PH

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Wanted sup3r 11 but it's discontinued, thinking spartan lean any other suggestions?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
If you want something that isn't suppressive that works just use ECA.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Is there a good place to get eca
Here in Canada you can get ephedrine over the counter. But there in the states I think it comes in a nasal decongestant called bronkaid? Someone can correct me on that. But it's super cheap. Caffeine is dirt cheap at any supplement store, baby aspirin is cheap.

Do some googling on easing into an ECA stack. Take it slow. Got me pretty shredded tho. Prob do more for you than Super 11 would have, and it's only a small fraction of the price

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Yes im in the US so ask for bronkaid? Any common side effects?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Yes im in the US so ask for bronkaid? Any common side effects?
Bronkaid at Walgreens or Primatene at Walmart. Common side effects: same as any other stimulant.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just so u know what u are buying, Brokaid and Primatine are bronchodilators. They open/expand/dilate airways to allow for easier breathing with respiratory difficulties such as asthma and I use it for bronchitis as needed.

Start slow, like 12.5mg first thing in the AM. As u increase ur dosage, remember that u do NOT have to feel a stim effect for thermo genic effect. Imo this is where people began to mega dose bc they built a stim tolerance. Maybe this could be where u could run into blood pressure issues by going way overboard with dosing by looking for more stim effect

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Also clen. Aka clenbuterol, not a PH and pretty similar to ECA but a bit more effective

*edit*: but probably stick with ECA if you haven't tried that yet

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bronkaid at Walgreens or Primatene at Walmart. Common side effects: same as any other stimulant.
What about quanfelesine?
Any dangers with taking it frequently when not needed for treatment?

edit: quanfelesine is an ingredient in bronkaid