justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You won't lose fat on that, only improve endurance. More is not better with Cardarine. It's been studied in great detail and used then banned by WADA because of various reasons. One of which being it improves endurance in athletes.

It will do nothing for you unless you are an endurance athlete training for an event or dying of cancer in which case I would recommend something else better that was not shelved such as MK2866 and MK677 for muscular retention in a caloric deficit. If you are wondering why it was banned by WADA (World Anti Doping Agency) you should Google it for more details.

Also, I'm not one to usually say "Use the Search" on AM because I think it rude, you should do that with regard to GW 501516 as you will get quite a few logs, and articles written with resources about what it is and does. I cannot take the time to look and list them here.

You have a lot of questions which is good, but you want the answers handed to you without effort on your part which I find to be greatly lacking of maturity for someone on such a forum filled to the brim and rich with information just to be searched and read about from educated people.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
You won't lose fat on that, only improve endurance. More is not better with Cardarine. It's been studied in great detail and used then banned by WADA because of various reasons. One of which being it improves endurance in athletes.

It will do nothing for you unless you are an endurance athlete training for an event or dying of cancer in which case I would recommend something else better that was not shelved such as MK2866 and MK677 for muscular retention in a caloric deficit. If you are wondering why it was banned by WADA (World Anti Doping Agency) you should Google it for more details.

Also, I'm not one to usually say "Use the Search" on AM because I think it rude, you should do that with regard to GW 501516 as you will get quite a few logs, and articles written with resources about what it is and does. I cannot take the time to look and list them here.

You have a lot of questions which is good, but you want the answers handed to you without effort on your part which I find to be greatly lacking of maturity for someone on such a forum filled to the brim and rich with information just to be searched and read about from educated people.
thank you,

i am using gw-501516 at 20mg a day for my cut atm, i was reading around but everyone wer using 20mg a day also.
i was thinking about upping my dose to 30mg

im not using ostarine cus of suppresion and im not using mk677 because i heard you get really hungry on it.

i do alot of cardio on my cut so i use the gw-501516, thanks for you info