Fertility and Prohormones

carlinian

Awards
Do anabolic steroids or prohormones such as msten affect fertility? Will sperm levels decrease?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. Quite dramatically, actually.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, they work the same way birth control pills do; and have been used in other countries to lower sperm counts in men as a means of contraception. Trestolone is currently in clinical trials for this in the US if I'm not mistaken.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I've ran numerous cycles of phs superdrol, m1a, tren, epi when I was 22-27 years old sometimes I wouldn't cycle off for months at a time and I have 2 strong healthy active sons I even got my sperm checked before the wife and I was going to start having kids and everything was fine but it turns out my sperm is a lil slower then normal the dr said that's good if you want sons because male sperm cells are slower then female whatever the case it worked for me

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran numerous cycles of phs superdrol, m1a, tren, epi when I was 22-27 years old sometimes I wouldn't cycle off for months at a time and I have 2 strong healthy active sons I even got my sperm checked before the wife and I was going to start having kids and everything was fine but it turns out my sperm is a lil slower then normal the dr said that's good if you want sons because male sperm cells are slower then female whatever the case it worked for me
This is a good point that I failed to make. This all depends on dose/duration. I started on gear, all of it drol, test etc, when I was 17. By age 20 I was on permanent TRT. At 25 now, after some heavy duty research, all things are back to normal. In my readings I found out that there are no reported cases of permanent sterility. However, there are case studies where a person took nearly three years to return to normal.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the top foods to bring back sperm levels.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 4
bennoes Anabolics 11
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 13