New to TRT, start of minor gyno. Vegas doc is cool but not too knowledgeable..

guyrelax

guyrelax

Awards
37 yo, 200lbs
guessing around 13-15% bodyfat

3 months ago I was about 215lbs and guessing around 18%

Diet is clean, intermittent fasting in morning and carbs only after workouts. About 2000 cals a day. Drink on weekends but nothing too crazy and diet stays consistent.

I carry my fat on upper body primarily

Training 6 days a week hard and heavy, mix of bb and powerlifting, alternate slow pace and HIIT after lifting. Every day is lift/cardio, Sundays off. I don't mess around or ****ing snapchat my biceps.

So I started in December with 6 pellets of Test and 2 pellets of Arimidex (implanted in glutes, slow release). Not sure what dose this equates to but I know its pretty low. I went to my buddies clinic in Vegas (I live in Boston) for a PRP injection in my shoulder and he asked if I wanted some test (all free. He asked if I wanted some PRP in my dick but I declined lol). I probably should have said no to the test, but I didn't and here I am. He tested my levels and all he said was I was at 800 and 80 estrogen (not sure which type). Yeah.. didn't need trt. Took the pellets anyway. Fast forward 3 months and I haven't noticed any change at all. But, 2 pellets popped out randomly. Which pellets we don't know. I told him I wasn't feeling any effects anyway so he sent me some test cyp injectable and adex script. He said try 150mg. I did 200mg. He also said take .5 mg adex M W F. I figured I'd start with M F and see how I feel. Its been 3 weeks, feel pretty good and can notice a difference. However, today I bumped my chest with a barbell and noticed minor pain in right nipple. Now, I haven't done anabolics since about 8 years ago I tried Epistane pro hormone a couple times. I noticed on that I started to develop minor gyno and at the time I freaked out and immediately ordered Letro and it got rid of it. But it looks like trt may be bringing it back since its in the same place. I am thinking I'm going to take an extra dose of adex tomorrow (last one was yesterday) and drop the test to 150mg next week and up the adex to M W F.

From what I understand adex may not really affect the minor gyno I'm feeling. I can get whatever I want prescribed, they have it all.. Is Raloxifene the way to go here or should I wait?

Also, my original thinking was that I'm at 800.. why not be at 1200. Mind you I did not feel like I was at 800. I got it checked a couple years back and I was like 650 and actually felt like when I got the recent test I would be lower because I just felt slightly weaker and slightly lower sex drive.

I'm at a crossroads here. Never done a full on cycle but I'm open to a lighter one at some point. That said I also have thoughts of do I get off the test try to reset and get my original levels back. Kinda thinking out loud here.. I know this may seem a little all over the place but it is what it is. It was not the traditional intro into anabolics. Just looking to start a conversation. More experienced guys, let me know your thoughts. Anyone local even better

Thank you