Super DMZ 5.0 RX?

TM00D

Awards
Hey guys, long time lurker ready to get back in the game.

Background on myself: 22y/o 6'3 currently 185-190ish at my peak I was a lean 210ish and am trying to get back up to there but at least a solid 200. Shoulder injury and sickness have definitely ruined my gains but everything is swell again. Most I ran in the past was 1&4 Andro RX and gained a pretty dry 5-7 pounds only sides I had were oily skin and oddly enough my test levels were actually somehow higher post cycle than when I started so the acne is still a bit of a problem right now lmao.

My deal here now is that I want to cycle again, pack on some weight and strength and lean out a bit. I'm stuck between risking an eBay buy of Super DMZ 3.0 by IML or just splurging my BTC on two bottles of the Super DMZ 5.0. My main problems are that I am in my final semester of college and although I am not for drinking on cycle I know it will happen at some point no doubt especially in my brotherhood here and that is a huge risk with the toxicity and sides of the 3.0 compared to the non methylated andros in 5.0. The gains of the 3.0 are documented as pretty much nice as hell though compared to not much on the definitely more mild side of the 5.0--but the one log I have seen running 3-4 caps a day seemed pretty solid.

My question for you more experienced and older PH guys is can I expect to still see 5-10 pounds of gains and some strength one 3-4 caps of the 5.0? Which do you guys think would be best if the 5.0 will even do much at all since it is kind of an odd mixture of a bunch of andros leaving almost all of them a bit underdosed I'm sure--but thats where I think the four caps a day will shine. Thanks!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're better off just buying the andros separately and running them at proper doses. How long have you been consistently lifting since you've recovered?

TM00D

Awards
Probably coming on about three months? And you think so? Just the IML 4-andro and R-Andro for a month long stack? The only problem is that they don't have a 5-andro product available besides whats in the "DMZ".

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude, I'd say go for the DMZ 5.0. It's very well dosed andro-wise and it's also got epicatechin in it. Run it 6-8 weeks at 4 caps a day and you'll see some good gains. I personally used it for a recomp cycle and enjoyed it thoroughly.

Sent a pm also!