Ostarine Test Recovery as teenager

snakes

Awards
I'm an 18-year-old looking into SARM use because I don't want to touch anabolics due to the sides. I believe I have the genes for MPB and my hair is more important than some extra muscle. Anyway, I've seen older guys urge us younger guys to wait until mid 20s to take SARMs like Ostarine.

My question is why should I wait? I know that as a teen I still have higher levels of test and that ostarine can cause a shutdown. Does this mean that my Test levels might never go back up to where it was pre-cycle, even with a PCT? If they can, I don't fully understand the reason to wait.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I can't say much, I was about 30 before trying anything. Figured I had a lot to learn and would be the best naturally I could.

gaz7456

gaz7456

Awards
Because with good training technique and diet you ought to be able to make good gains. You are effectively in a prime state for natural progression. Why use other supplements at a price when you can still make good gains without the likes of SARMs or AAS.

Most people will resort to SARMs because they have already got somewhere close to their natural peak and are not seeing gains despite getting all other aspects on point.

At your age i doubt you will notice any difference other than it will probably suppress your own natural test and make you feel worse than you do without Osta. Then you've got to spend more money on PCT.

Seriously, just don't waste your money or risk your health at this point in your life.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SARMS are especially suppressive, even more so then some steroids or prohormones
and are not to be played with haphazardly.

Also, at your age, your test levels will never be higher then they are now until 21.

There's is no reason at that age to mess with anything hormonal.

In addition, once you go down that road, many guys end up on TRT/HRT at an
early age from repeated hormone use. Which eventually leads them to lower then
normal test levels.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm an 18-year-old looking into SARM use because I don't want to touch anabolics due to the sides. I believe I have the genes for MPB and my hair is more important than some extra muscle. Anyway, I've seen older guys urge us younger guys to wait until mid 20s to take SARMs like Ostarine.

My question is why should I wait? I know that as a teen I still have higher levels of test and that ostarine can cause a shutdown. Does this mean that my Test levels might never go back up to where it was pre-cycle, even with a PCT? If they can, I don't fully understand the reason to wait.
Why, why not:
You sound more mature than many 18 year olds. That said, you didn't read the answers of others too closely. The reasoning is, you are still developing and growing. Your hormones and endocrine system will not be fully mature until later, and to mess with any of it right now could cause you to have issues later. This is, if at-all if you do anything but be natural. A great example would be, you have more testosterone right now than you will for the rest of your life moving forward.

SARMS are research chemicals. Nobody knows the long-term effects of these on your various systems. AAS has far more research and would you consider doing Steroids? I hope not.

What can you do?
Be better at your diet; regimen in the gym; resting appropriate amounts of time, and attacking this beast of self-development with focus.

Your outcome will be more appealing, and you won't be messing with anything in your system.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
You haven't paid your dues. Pay your freaking dues. Then you can touch anabolics.