Ostarine MK677 Drug Test

umbrpr99

Awards
Was wondering if ostarine and MK677 will still show up in a drug test (that will probably include sarms) after 1-2 years. This is including metabolites.
Ran a few cycles at a pretty low dosage (10mg-20mg).

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh didn’t even see the 1-2 years. Yeah no way in hell it would be detectable lol

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You have to think bodybuilding drugs that have a half life of 6-7 days are only detectable for a few months. Deca being the longest one at about 18 months. The drugs you listed have half lives of 24 hours or less and I can’t think of any oral drug that is detectable for more than a few weeks

umbrpr99

Awards
You have to think bodybuilding drugs that have a half life of 6-7 days are only detectable for a few months. Deca being the longest one at about 18 months. The drugs you listed have half lives of 24 hours or less and I can’t think of any oral drug that is detectable for more than a few weeks
Yeah... I read some posts, where apparently SARMs are different and that there are tiny metabolites that can be detected even after 18+ months. Not sure how metabolites work though.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah... I read some posts, where apparently SARMs are different and that there are tiny metabolites that can be detected even after 18+ months. Not sure how metabolites work though.
No way.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had heard that once about LGD. No idea where the info came from, but there are people saying that. I find it hard to believe also.
I read the only actual research study on it was 21 days of detection which is in line with most orals

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was wondering if ostarine and MK677 will still show up in a drug test (that will probably include sarms) after 1-2 years. This is including metabolites.
Ran a few cycles at a pretty low dosage (10mg-20mg).
Only via hair samples.

umbrpr99

Awards
I read the only actual research study on it was 21 days of detection which is in line with most orals
I had heard that once about LGD. No idea where the info came from, but there are people saying that. I find it hard to believe also.
I heard it's through WADA testing, not sure if they're more strict about that or if the testing procedures are different?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I heard it's through WADA testing, not sure if they're more strict about that or if the testing procedures are different?
There was a mma fighter a few years ago that popped for lgd and then 2 months later he tested clean. There was also a female Olympic athlete that tested positive for sarms and then on a second test was clear so it's a matter of days and weeks, not months and years. If it's been over a year your good to go and for any reason you weren't, it won't matter because you obviously gotta take the test regardless.

1-2 years is safe.

umbrpr99

Awards
There was a mma fighter a few years ago that popped for lgd and then 2 months later he tested clean. There was also a female Olympic athlete that tested positive for sarms and then on a second test was clear so it's a matter of days and weeks, not months and years. If it's been over a year your good to go and for any reason you weren't, it won't matter because you obviously gotta take the test regardless.

1-2 years is safe.
Doesn’t the dosage and the time on SARMs also matter? Like for example someone who was on for only a little bit compared to someone for months, would that still be the same case of detection time being days and weeks?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Doesn’t the dosage and the time on SARMs also matter? Like for example someone who was on for only a little bit compared to someone for months, would that still be the same case of detection time being days and weeks?
Makes a small difference. Drugs have a half life, it takes about 5 half lives of a drug to eliminate and then there's metabolites. But the difference isint going to go from 2 months to 2 years or whatever. Your not the first person to come here asking this question. No1 pops on a drug test a year after taking something. Eq sticks around longer then anything and the metabolites of eq show up as another drug like 6months later. I'm 37 years old and I have been around these situations on and off since I was a teenager. College athletes and professional mma fighter and boxers and in those 17 to 20 years I've never heard of a athlete popin up positive on a test a year later. That's all I got on the subject

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@BBiceps, you use to fight right? You ever heard of someone failing a drug screening 1-2 years after there cycle

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@BBiceps, you use to fight right? You ever heard of someone failing a drug screening 1-2 years after there cycle
Don't nandrolone metabolites stay in your system for up to a year? That's another reason athletes stick with npp over deca.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Depends on the testing and the drug, pee test is easy to pass but blood can find metabolites from a drug a long time after. 1-2 years after I doubt it either way but with blood testing it’s hard to predict.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Depends on the testing and the drug, pee test is easy to pass but blood can find sources from a drug a long time after. 1-2 years after I doubt it either way but with blood testing it’s hard to predict.
He's worried about oral sarms and mk

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He's worried about oral sarms and mk
Haha, I didn’t read the whole thread, just answered your question. You’ll pass a pee test on Var/Tbol (most orals) after 1-2 weeks (I know ppl that have) so OP will be fine.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you’re competing in powerlifting, you’ll only get tested if you’re winning or breaking records. If you suck, nobody will care to use the test up on you - they can’t afford to test many lifters at all. That’s why the USAPL/IPF is such a joke - the only guarantee you can have is that the guy who won isn’t on something that day. Those top guys get tested a lot, and on a random Tuesday at 6am. You can’t assume people are natty, just that there are limitations. But things like Tren Base/No Ester and HGH are still terrific choices for someone trying to cheat (they’re also great for untested lifters ).

And as mentioned, orals, even ones like Ostarine with ~30 hour half-lives, aren’t going to pop a urine test if you drop them like a month out.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Hyde Have you ever done test no Ester (TNE) ? Just curious what that "feels" like ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde Have you ever done test no Ester (TNE) ? Just curious what that "feels" like ?
Yeah I found it extremely disappointing, to the point I almost didn’t finish the vial. It was absolutely not bunk; everything I’ve used from that source was spot on and excellent, and when I used TNE it was definitely noticeable. It

A bit more pumped, a lot more heart rate and sweaty. No noticeable increase in strength, even at 100mg. People talk about having extra energy, but the extra heart rate just made me more tired/harder to get everything done. I probably got the same boost per 50mg as a little 6oz cup of coffee. People respond differently and some love it, but don’t get overhyped. I’ve also heard that suspension (water base, while ‘no ester’ typically refers to oil base) hits harder since it’s faster.

But Tren No Ester, that stuff is awesome for intense training. Wish I had some now!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Makes a small difference. Drugs have a half life, it takes about 5 half lives of a drug to eliminate and then there's metabolites. But the difference isint going to go from 2 months to 2 years or whatever. Your not the first person to come here asking this question. No1 pops on a drug test a year after taking something. Eq sticks around longer then anything and the metabolites of eq show up as another drug like 6months later. I'm 37 years old and I have been around these situations on and off since I was a teenager. College athletes and professional mma fighter and boxers and in those 17 to 20 years I've never heard of a athlete popin up positive on a test a year later. That's all I got on the subject
-Pictogram-

jones.jpg

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I found it extremely disappointing, to the point I almost didn’t finish the vial. It was absolutely not bunk; everything I’ve used from that source was spot on and excellent, and when I used TNE it was definitely noticeable. It

A bit more pumped, a lot more heart rate and sweaty. No noticeable increase in strength, even at 100mg. People talk about having extra energy, but the extra heart rate just made me more tired/harder to get everything done. I probably got the same boost per 50mg as a little 6oz cup of coffee. People respond differently and some love it, but don’t get overhyped. I’ve also heard that suspension (water base, while ‘no ester’ typically refers to oil base) hits harder since it’s faster.

But Tren No Ester, that stuff is awesome for intense training. Wish I had some now!
Yea I thought that's how it worked was test suspension was in water and test no ester was in oil. I've heard that tren no ester is gnarly, i wonder what hits harder tren no ester ir methyl tren ?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea I thought that's how it worked was test suspension was in water and test no ester was in oil.
They are Both Test no ester.
Test Suspension is in water.
Test Base is in oil.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I used TNE is oil before. I find it more noticeable when used with long water test during a test c cycle. Provides a noticeable increase in aggression in my opinion. Other than that not much use. Maybe on sex days lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I thought that's how it worked was test suspension was in water and test no ester was in oil. I've heard that tren no ester is gnarly, i wonder what hits harder tren no ester ir methyl tren ?
Tren No Ester, without a doubt, IMO. At least, 25mg of Tren Base outperforms 500mcg Mtren. I haven’t tried larger doses of Mtren at once, so 1mg might be different. Tren Base isn’t usually brewed higher than 50mg/ml (apparently it can crash above that).

But also, different feels - Mtren is more positive drive, closer to euphoria for me, while Tren is seething rage. You could even stack them (in the same shot even if you get oil-based Mtren, which saves the first pass on the liver). Again, this is a discussion about acute use on important training days, not courses of these as an anabolic agent. There are much healthier anabolics that work better for that.

I used TNE is oil before. I find it more noticeable when used with long water test during a test c cycle. Provides a noticeable increase in aggression in my opinion. Other than that not much use. Maybe on sex days lol
Yeah I’d agree it could be useful for sex.

I’d rather use Trest or Proviron for enhanced sexual experience, but from a health perspective TNE or something like androsterone is probably the healthiest options for that.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tren No Ester, without a doubt, IMO. At least, 25mg of Tren Base outperforms 500mcg Mtren. I haven’t tried larger doses of Mtren at once, so 1mg might be different. Tren Base isn’t usually brewed higher than 50mg/ml (apparently it can crash above that).

But also, different feels - Mtren is more positive drive, closer to euphoria for me, while Tren is seething rage. You could even stack them (in the same shot even if you get oil-based Mtren, which saves the first pass on the liver). Again, this is a discussion about acute use on important training days, not courses of these as an anabolic agent. There are much healthier anabolics that work better for that.

Yeah I’d agree it could be useful for sex.

I’d rather use Trest or Proviron for enhanced sexual experience, but from a health perspective TNE or something like androsterone is probably the healthiest options for that.
Yea these are compounds I really have no interest in trying because they don't fit my goals obviously. I mean it's always good to get stronger but that's the last thing I'm really concerned with. Still interesting tho to learn about different compounds and hear real world feedback