TRT

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  1. TRT

I could have sworn there was a dedicated TRT section...

Anyway, I am now in the club. Rx'd 100mg Test Cyp per week, which I am doing 50mg twice a week - SubQ per the Dr. Crissler protocol. From what I'm seeing 100mg/Week is a decent first script - I go back in 3 weeks, I assume for bloodwork to check levels. Insurance company wanted hoops to be jumped through to pay for the Test Cyp - I declined the hoops and paid out of pocket at the whopping price of $2.70 per week for the generic. Depending on where I am in 3 weeks, I hope my GP is equally as cool about getting me "optimal", as he was the initial consult - but no complaints so far.

2. I started off at 200 a week and man did it make a difference.
    •   

3. I thought there was as well. Seeing my doc tomorrow about my levels, and potential need for TRT. I'd be happy with 100mg per week split, but would not turn my nose up at 200mg if that is what he wanted to start out with. (Seems a bit on the top end from my research on the topic).

I look forward to following this thread. Maybe it should eventually become a sticky?
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

4. I think The Old Guy meant, a sub-forum of Anti-Aging specifically geared towards TRT.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
    •   

5. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I think The Old Guy meant, a sub-forum of Anti-Aging specifically geared towards TRT.
    That is basically.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

6. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I think The Old Guy meant, a sub-forum of Anti-Aging specifically geared towards TRT.
    That link is it.

200mg is the top end. No need to start at that amount. I'm very interested in subq injections for TRT. Dr. Crisler believes that they allow for less testosterone to be needed to achieve the same levels, and that they result in less aromatization, as well.
  7. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    I could have sworn there was a dedicated TRT section...

Anyway, I am now in the club. Rx'd 100mg Test Cyp per week, which I am doing 50mg twice a week - SubQ per the Dr. Crissler protocol. From what I'm seeing 100mg/Week is a decent first script - I go back in 3 weeks, I assume for bloodwork to check levels. Insurance company wanted hoops to be jumped through to pay for the Test Cyp - I declined the hoops and paid out of pocket at the whopping price of $2.70 per week for the generic. Depending on where I am in 3 weeks, I hope my GP is equally as cool about getting me "optimal", as he was the initial consult - but no complaints so far.
    You do a local guy?

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

8. Quote Originally Posted by mike33511 View Post
    Ah crap, thought I looked too! Thanks. Tablet won't bring it up, have get back to the desktop.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    You do a local guy?
    Yea, same guy I (rarely) go to for antibiotics or something. Older D.O. - late 50's early 60's maybe. I almost went straight to Dr. Crissler for $595 plus whatever else. But I figured I'd see what my local guy can do first, and at least save the consult and blood work fees using insurance. He needed convincing as far as the method - he started talking about Gels/Creams... Told him no way, kids, wanted shots, and I travel a lot too, so can't come in for them.
  10. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Ah crap, thought I looked too! Thanks. Tablet won't bring it up, have get back to the desktop.
    On the app is will be under Anti-Aging discussion, then Male Anti-Aging.

11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mike33511 View Post
    That link is it.

200mg is the top end. No need to start at that amount. I'm very interested in subq injections for TRT. Dr. Crisler believes that they allow for less testosterone to be needed to achieve the same levels, and that they result in less aromatization, as well.
    Had never heard of that protocol, but definitely intriguing stuff. In to follow along just because I saw it was @The_Old_Guy who started this thread and I appreciate what he posts.

Hoping to not join that club for another 10+ years, but love learning ahead of time.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
  12. Administrator

Less test needed, and also less estrogen since you are giving it a more stable release with more frequent shots.

13. There should be a sub forum in the anabolics. The male anti-aging one gets ignored like the plague.
  14. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Randallk21 View Post
    There should be a sub forum in the anabolics. The male anti-aging one gets ignored like the plague.
    Umm....it is.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Umm....it is.
    I guess I didn't word something right, but what I was talking about was a TRT section up there with cycle info, old school hormone use, etc. maybe it shows up different on my phone than a computer.

16. Looking forward to all the meatheadz "bro 100mg is way not enuff get on my 250mg cruise level!!"

17. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    Looking forward to all the meatheadz "bro 100mg is way not enuff get on my 250mg cruise level!!"
    lol right. 24 hours after an 80mg injections my test was in excess of 1500.

18. It's nice to see someone is trying the sub-q injection method. Not many people know about it or are willing to try it with Test injections. I've looked into it a bit but I am far from well-read on the topic.

Where are you injecting? Abdomen? Shoulder? From what I've read, injections into fat deposits equate to a very slow release of the active but can also cause calcifications and lumps. Your saving grace may be the fact that you are only doing small injections each time so the amount of fluid will be small.

Definitely interested in your response to this protocol. Thanks for another great thread topic!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Toren View Post
    It's nice to see someone is trying the sub-q injection method. Not many people know about it or are willing to try it with Test injections. I've looked into it a bit but I am far from well-read on the topic.

Where are you injecting? Abdomen? Shoulder? From what I've read, injections into fat deposits equate to a very slow release of the active but can also cause calcifications and lumps. Your saving grace may be the fact that you are only doing small injections each time so the amount of fluid will be small.

Definitely interested in your response to this protocol. Thanks for another great thread topic!
    From the man himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdY8_QHXDrM

First injection was with a 5/8" 25G, but I just got a box of 3/8" 26G in today's mail for tonight's.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    On the app is will be under Anti-Aging discussion, then Male Anti-Aging.
    Found it.

21. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    From the man himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdY8_QHXDrM

First injection was with a 5/8" 25G, but I just got a box of 3/8" 26G in today's mail for tonight's.
    So Im assuming Crissler doesnt make any recommendations for those who wish to also blast. Does he mention a subq upper limit or anything of the sort?

Like, can I pin my 3ml tezt/tren/deca subq?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    So Im assuming Crissler doesnt make any recommendations for those who wish to also blast. Does he mention a subq upper limit or anything of the sort?

Like, can I pin my 3ml tezt/tren/deca subq?
    Not unless you want a golf ball size lump that will stick around for months. Lol.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

23. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Not unless you want a gold ball size lump that will stick around for months. Lol.
    Yeah well thats my assumption on blasting too.

Guess that means one of a couple things.

No blasting. Fuk that.

Subq pin for trt dose of test, 2nd IM pin for other compounds. But what if I wanna run higher than trt dose of test?

Looks like this subq really just for trt purposes only.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    Yeah well thats my assumption on blasting too.

Guess that means one of a couple things.

No blasting. Fuk that.

Subq pin for trt dose of test, 2nd IM pin for other compounds. But what if I wanna run higher than trt dose of test?

Looks like this subq really just for trt purposes only.
    Or do multiple 0.5cc injections? I didn't feel the 5/8" pin, and I really didn't feel the 3/8" I just did - so multiple sites is nothing. But I have no idea how much you can push in one site. He has a forum.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trt
    By Jeff in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 03:11 PM
  2. HGH,TRT and Insulin sensitivity
    By eisenmench in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 08:58 AM
  3. TRT, aged 18, no steroid usage
    By dark_star in forum Anabolics