TRT

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

1. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    No prob - with my last Doc who thought the DEA was going to raid his office if he refilled the Rx even 1 hour early - I had to find a 1 piece to save on the wasted T in the slip-tips. Those VanishPoint fit the bill nicely. I'm actually using an odd one now, because I wanted 26G 3/8" 1 Piece - It's designed for Allergy Testing, comes 25 to a tray for about $3.85 and has an Intra-dermal Bevel - works fine.

http://www.drugsupplystore.com/produ...ct-305539.html

(Description is wrong for Bevel type)
    I ordered some from them that were supposed to be one-piece, but they were actually slip-tip. I may have missed it in the description, but wanted to share to read the description very carefully.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

2. I always have a little bit of air at the back of the syringe to minimise wastage.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    I always have a little bit of air at the back of the syringe to minimise wastage.
    that is only dangerous when injecting intravenously, right?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    I ordered some from them that were supposed to be one-piece, but they were actually slip-tip. I may have missed it in the description, but wanted to share to read the description very carefully.
    I gave the slip-tips a try yesterday afternoon. They were 26g 1/2" I was able to get my shot in just before losing power (until just a short while ago). I was able to draw and inject with the 26g and it didn't bleed like the 25g did, although neither really hurt. I almost didn't even feel the 26g needle when it went in.

5. I have a box of 25g 5/8" Vanish Points that my wife's had for years, she used to sell medical equipment. Just started TRT and it's all I've used. I think they're great, draw and shoot in one with easy clean up.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    Takes roughy 15cc's to cause an air embolus...you'll probably be fine lol. Obviously don't add a bunch of air and try to get it all out, but just a fun fact for you

7. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    Injecting this way, its unlikely any air will make it past the needle tip; youll hear a 'fart' noise as the air escapes out the end of the syringe/barrel right where the needle screws in/attaches (as you get to the end of the shot). So youll drain the barrel of Texas Tea, but there will be a minute amount in the actual needle (like, fukn minute).

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    Injecting this way, its unlikely any air will make it past the needle tip; youll hear a 'fart' noise as the air escapes out the end of the syringe/barrel right where the needle screws in/attaches (as you get to the end of the shot). So youll drain the barrel of Texas Tea, but there will be a minute amount in the actual needle (like, fukn minute).
    I solved the problem by finding "zero-dead space" syringes. They are about the same price as the "normal" ones with the "dead space". The "one-piece" syringes also have minimal to no "dead space" (a syringe term).

I did my first two injections (over a month ago now, give or take) using a 25g 5/8" 3cc needle. It didn't really hurt, but left a drop of blood (not that that is an issue, just leading up to my next set of comments). It was also hard to read the markings for my small (.25cc) shot. My next ones were with 26g 3/8" 1cc needle. No pain, no blood drop afterwards and easy to read the markings and hit my target dose. Draw was easy and quick enough. I had a 27g 1/2" needle tip that fit (luger lock) onto one of my "new" zero-dead space syringes (1cc), so I used that this morning. It took another second or two to fill the syringe, but injection was painless and easy enough and again the markings were easier to read for my target dose. The test oil was room temperature for all injections. I didn't both to warm it up at all, and it drew and injected just fine. All injections were sub-q in my buttocks cheek.

So if I had any recommendations to pass along it would be

1. Go for a syringe that is close to your target dosage (IE: 3cc is too big for a .25cc dose, 1cc is much better)
    2. Find a zero-dead space syringe. I found a box on Amazon pretty cheap. This minimizes waste and avoids trying to guess how much air to add to a draw. (box of 100 zero-dead space luger lock syringes runs about $10 from Amz Prime, possibly cheaper elsewhere)
    3. You can buy a box of needles (separately) to fit onto the syringe to find the gauge that works best for you. (box of 100 needles runs about $7)
    *When you buy a "complete" needle, it is usually just a luger slip syringe with a needle added on. So not really much in the way of savings versus "lego"ing your own to fit your precise needs.

Just sharing my experience so far. Cheers.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trt
    By Jeff in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 03:11 PM
  2. HGH,TRT and Insulin sensitivity
    By eisenmench in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 08:58 AM
  3. TRT, aged 18, no steroid usage
    By dark_star in forum Anabolics