Considering SARMS/PH

hoodedfigure

Awards
As the title says, I'm considering trying SARMS or PH, or both stacked. I'm not ready to actually pin so I thought I would start on the legal side of things. I have done some reading of course and I understand there are sides and risks, but I wanted to ask you fine gentleman for suggestions before making any choices. I think I might be slightly prone to MPB so that's something to consider, also. Anyway, here are my questions: I was looking at taking LG 4033 alone or with a PH. If I stack with a PH, which one? I know I need cycle support if I take a PH but what if I take the SARM solo? Do I need PCT if I just take the SARM and what kind?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Age, height and lifts? Yes, sarms also require serm pct

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sarms are suppressive. Will need PCT. LGD and Trest would make a good stack.. How many cycles have you ran before?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None at all, I'm a total newb
Do not run Trest then, hah. I wouldn't stack it with another PH. Some will tell you to run the Andros as a first cycle. I think LGD will be fine. Run a test base - Super-DHEA, Epiandro, Dermacrine, 4-Andro, Test (but NOT tRest).

hoodedfigure

Awards
Do not run Trest then, hah. I wouldn't stack it with another PH. Some will tell you to run the Andros as a first cycle. I think LGD will be fine. Run a test base - Super-DHEA, Epiandro, Dermacrine, 4-Andro, Test (but NOT tRest).
So would I be a total idiot to run just a SARM? If i'm too much of a ***** to do actual roids for the moment?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So would I be a total idiot to run just a SARM? If i'm too much of a ***** to do actual roids for the moment?
LGD can provide nice size and strength but some experience lethargy on it. You'll want to add a test base with almost any PH/DS/SARM. I mean, you can run it without one but lethargy is not fun at all.

4-Andro is wetter and stronger than Epiandro, but EpiA is much drier. Test will always make the best test base for obvious reasons. Super-DHEA is a transdermal but a solid base. Trest is for advanced users only. Worried about pinning?

hoodedfigure

Awards
LGD can provide nice size and strength but some experience lethargy on it. You'll want to add a test base with almost any PH/DS/SARM. I mean, you can run it without one but lethargy is not fun at all.

4-Andro is wetter and stronger than Epiandro, but EpiA is much drier. Test will always make the best test base for obvious reasons. Super-DHEA is a transdermal but a solid base. Trest is for advanced users only. Worried about pinning?
Not so much worried I guess, I'm just not ready to take the leap ha. Thought I might test the waters with the more minor compounds, first. Am I wasting my time without it?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not so much worried I guess, I'm just not ready to take the leap ha. Thought I might test the waters with the more minor compounds, first. Am I wasting my time without it?
Without test? No, there are PH substitutes you can use as a base. You can run LGD by itself, but just be prepared for lethargy if it happens. Not everyone gets lethargy, though. You can gamble, but I personally wouldn't. Epi/4/SDHEA are pretty cheap.

hoodedfigure

Awards
Without test? No, there are PH substitutes you can use as a base. You can run LGD by itself, but just be prepared for lethargy if it happens. Not everyone gets lethargy, though. You can gamble, but I personally wouldn't. Epi/4/SDHEA are pretty cheap.
Alright, great. Thanks for the info my friend. Final question, I'm cutting for another month or so. Should I wait until i'm in surplus?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright, great. Thanks for the info my friend. Final question, I'm cutting for another month or so. Should I wait until i'm in surplus?
Yeah, I would. And I wouldn't come out of a cut into a large surplus right out of the gate just to start your cycle.

hoodedfigure

Awards
Yeah, I would. And I wouldn't come out of a cut into a large surplus right out of the gate just to start your cycle.
Noooo no, I'd rather not add 15lbs of fat and water in a week ;D

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've never ran any 2 step ph or sarms, but in all honesty, test is your best bet from what i hear. If i were to pick from a sarm or 2 step ph, id pick the 2 step ph; preferably a stack like 1 andro and 4 andro for 6-8 weeks

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
A great first run would be 1 andro + 4 andro for 7 or 8 weeks in my opinion. Andros take a bit to affect (effect? who knows) serum levels so anything in the 4-6 week range will be a tease. They don't really kick in until week 3 or 4. I vote 6 at absolute minimum, but by week 5 you'll be saying, crap! and want to run through week 8 lol.

And yea as mentioned above, lethargy is a problem from 1-andro (well I think LGD was the reference above) but in either case you'll want to run the 4-andro, which converts to good ol testosterone and will eliminate the lethargy.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
300mg or so for each compound in regards to 1 & 4 andro. Different companies have different dosing so it may be 300, 330 or 345mg depending on which brand