Formestane Solo

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't really know much about Formestane at all because I've always just used a real AI. But, I'm not wanting to cycle anything but I've been having some Estrogen issues lately. I haven't ran a cycle in over a year, I've been lean bulking. All I'm on now is Triumph, I was taking Anabeta Elite and Origin.

I felt like I was getting puffier faster than I should be for my calories so I backed off on them, and for the past couple weeks my nipples have been sensitive as hell. If the cat walks across my chest and stops on one it hurts like a bitch. Lol

I was thinking of maybe trying out some Formestane at around 75mg for a few weeks. Instead of running something OTC that may or may not help and I don't feel like I need a pharma AI, and also thinking maybe I could get a little boost from the Forma at the same time?

I'm just looking for some insight here on if anyone has done something similar? I'd probably just get bloodwork after to see if I need a PCT, My test was lower than I liked the last time I got bloods done. I'm hoping this will help with libido and maybe lose some water.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I've never used Formestane solo (as a cycle) but I did use ATD (banned in '08) back in the day for a simple test boosting/leaning out cycle (stacked w/ tribulus). The results were good....because of the ATD of course.

As far as solo formestane goes, it's not a bad idea at all. If you keep the doses moderate, you should see a decent leaning out effect with no noticeable sides. I wouldn't expect any anabolic effect at low doses but you should see an increase vascularity as you shed some water weight. I also wouldn't worry that much about suppression at lower doses. The Test and IGF-1 boosting ability of Formestane will far outweigh any limited amount of suppression one might worry about from such a small conversion to 4-Hydroxytestosterone (4-OHT).

One thing to be careful of is lowering your Estrogen too much. I know you are familiar with this potentiiality and the corresponding side-effects that might occur - namely lowered libido. On my first Ostarine cycle I stacked it with 100mg ED of Formestane. Within the first week (and continued thereafter) I had a drastically lowered libido. On subsequent uses of Ostarine (same manufacturer and batch #'s) without Formestane I did not suffer the same lowered libido issues. As a note, I do tend to be on the lower side of the 'E scale'.

I'd be tempted to run Formestane (assuming TD) for 4-6 weeks at 50-75mg ED. This should be mild but give you a nice recomp effect. Also, since you mentioned having lowered T levels and wanting to address that, I'd recommend stacking it with a Test booster (maybe what you are currently taking?) to add to the overall effect. I don't bother with natty T-boosters but I am sure there are some good ones on the market. If it were me, I'd be tempted to run a mild Clomid/Formestane mini-cycle to help boost the HPTA function and see some nice body composition changes.

This is what I would do:

Clomid: 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 (EOD last week if you want)
Formestane: 75/75/75/75/50/50 (adjust the Formestane dose if necessary)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've never used Formestane solo (as a cycle) but I did use ATD (banned in '08) back in the day for a simple test boosting/leaning out cycle (stacked w/ tribulus). The results were good....because of the ATD of course.

As far as solo formestane goes, it's not a bad idea at all. If you keep the doses moderate, you should see a decent leaning out effect with no noticeable sides. I wouldn't expect any anabolic effect at low doses but you should see an increase vascularity as you shed some water weight. I also wouldn't worry that much about suppression at lower doses. The Test and IGF-1 boosting ability of Formestane will far outweigh any limited amount of suppression one might worry about from such a small conversion to 4-Hydroxytestosterone (4-OHT).

One thing to be careful of is lowering your Estrogen too much. I know you are familiar with this potentiiality and the corresponding side-effects that might occur - namely lowered libido. On my first Ostarine cycle I stacked it with 100mg ED of Formestane. Within the first week (and continued thereafter) I had a drastically lowered libido. On subsequent uses of Ostarine (same manufacturer and batch #'s) without Formestane I did not suffer the same lowered libido issues. As a note, I do tend to be on the lower side of the 'E scale'.

I'd be tempted to run Formestane (assuming TD) for 4-6 weeks at 50-75mg ED. This should be mild but give you a nice recomp effect. Also, since you mentioned having lowered T levels and wanting to address that, I'd recommend stacking it with a Test booster (maybe what you are currently taking?) to add to the overall effect. I don't bother with natty T-boosters but I am sure there are some good ones on the market. If it were me, I'd be tempted to run a mild Clomid/Formestane mini-cycle to help boost the HPTA function and see some nice body composition changes.

This is what I would do:

Clomid: 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 (EOD last week if you want)
Formestane: 75/75/75/75/50/50 (adjust the Formestane dose if necessary)
Thanks, and yeah I'm not much of a test booster guy either. I refuse to run Clomid ever again lol I get terrible headaches from it. I was thinking maybe Formestane and Sustain Alpha or something. If I could just get a little more energy and motivation then I would call it a win.

One thing is I am trying to get acne under control which is kind of my number one concern, I would hate for it to get worse right now.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Formestane made my joints very painful at a low dose, and from the first dose. It also gave me an allergic skin reaction which could have been from the carrier. One of those purchases that just ended up sitting on the shelf. Chances are you will have a better experience than me!

livestrong82

Awards
Never tried formastane but I still have some topical Formeron left ;) I Love that Sh1t

Have you tried the new AI from BLR?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never tried formastane but I still have some topical Formeron left ;) I Love that Sh1t

Have you tried the new AI from BLR?
Not sure if you are addressing OP or me? Either way, Formeron is Formestane..but that is not the brand I used. If you mean Letrone by new AI by BLR...yes I have tried that. Not really one of my personal favorites as I don't love the hypo affects and anything with atractylodes seems to give me the runs. Very popular product for most people though..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 32
tnubs Supplements 17