How does one handle S4 night vision issues while driving at night?

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
I haven't had vision issues, but it is just a thought I have. Seems like it could be a serious issue.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Either don't take it or don't drive if you get that issue. It's not really worth dying or killing someone because you can't see to drive just for a weak anabolic compound lol

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why one would use $hitty compound that have such a side ?

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
why one would use $hitty compound that have such a side ?
I actually dropped it. Just using ostarine. Didn't seem worth the potential side effects. Just using osta on a two month cut

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The vision thing is the only reason and a good reason why I wouldn't use it. People who have used it lean out very well but like 9/10 have the vision issues, and I have a pt job which requires me to drive at night. Not conducive at all.

If it wasn't for that. S4, Osta and Epi Andro would be a titty stack

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The vision thing is the only reason and a good reason why I wouldn't use it. People who have used it lean out very well but like 9/10 have the vision issues, and I have a pt job which requires me to drive at night. Not conducive at all.

If it wasn't for that. S4, Osta and Epi Andro would be a titty stack
sounds like a weak stack

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Splitting the dose or doing 5 on 2 off works for dome I hear....

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More like simple and effective
nah not really
osta and Epi would be good for a cut.
but why get shut down and get minimal results?
unless u want little side effects

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
And I wouldn't really call temporary blindness simple either lol
Right?
People think they found the "safe alternative" but I think that's just because the current lack of research on some of these compounds.
If a "temporary" side effect is blindness, who knows what the long term effects are.

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
Lol glad I stopped taking this stuff along with the gw. I was feeling off and nauseous. Just on ostarine now feeling much more energetic and good mood. Just wanted something to help with a cut.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol glad I stopped taking this stuff along with the gw. I was feeling off and nauseous. Just on ostarine now feeling much more energetic and good mood. Just wanted something to help with a cut.
tren

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it not like wearing night vision goggles at night on s4 at higher doses?

4castdark

Awards
Was not on it long enough to tell much, got the visual sides at end of week 1, continued but at a lower dose. But I still saw weird yellow halos around lights so I dropped it at end of week 2. Took about a week for vision to return to normal.