I can't feel clen working

JL85

Awards
Hey so I am on test e and clen
Only issue I can't feel clen
I can feel heart beat harder but no side effects no shakey ness

I started at 50 on Friday and another 50 Saturday 75mg Sunday and 100 today...
Still no side effects
No doubt my gear is real I've bought from him before

What should I do keep going higher till I feel the side effect and go down a mg?

JL85

Awards
Oh I was on a EC stack before I started this, can that have been the problem? I can't think Of the word that clen cancels out during its cycle 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you downregulated your beta2 receptors, don't quote me on that wording, when you were taking EC stack

JL85

Awards
Yup that's the word! Beta2 receptors I forgot it

But can EC take it down that fast?

Should I stop my clen and jump on benedryl for 2 weeks and then come back on clen?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think you downregulated your beta2 receptors, don't quote me on that wording, when you were taking EC stack
This would be my guess, take a two week break with some ketotifen and continue that when you start back up on Clen.

JL85

Awards
My guy doesn't have ketotifen,
I'll stick to Benadryl does anyone know the dosage for that? Thanks

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Regardless of EC use, you should still feel clen, especially if you're going up to 100mcg which wasn't smart. You also started at too high of a dose and didn't taper up. You sound like you have no idea what you're doing.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Regardless of EC use, you should still feel clen, especially if you're going up to 100mcg which wasn't smart. You also started at too high of a dose and didn't taper up. You sound like you have no idea what you're doing.
It's probably underdosed. 40mcg gives me notable good energy pre workout and helps open up my breathing a lot.

JL85

Awards
Well I was told to keep increasing till you feel the side effect than drop half a pill from there and keep that dosage

And also my pills where 50mg each.

rhadam can you give me some insight on how I can use it correctly? And do you use Benadryl?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I was told to keep increasing till you feel the side effect than drop half a pill from there and keep that dosage

And also my pills where 50mg each.

rhadam can you give me some insight on how I can use it correctly? And do you use Benadryl?
First, you're using a UGL?

JL85

Awards
Sent u a pm rhadam
I bought gear off this guy before and I'm sure it's legit stuff

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In before

JL85

Awards
Update
The clen hit me, I can actually feel it now. I guess my body reacted to it slowly

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jesus 100mcg and I was shaking like a maraca at a Mexican mariachi fiesta! Maybe it's underdosed...

JL85

Awards
Yup I'm pretty sure it's underdosed or my body is tolerating high amounts, at 100mg all I feel is my heart beating hard and no sweating at all at night nor any cramps, been on it for 1 week so far