M1t oxime--what's the story?

woodsman10

Awards
anyone have any solid feedback on this compound from Celtic labs- M1T OXIME...? it is 5 mg caps-was wondering if pre-workout it would be helpful...also running trest TD...I have been training 40 yrs..been aound the block..some of these newer compounds throw me for a loop-not from my day..lol- too much mixed feedback..thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Mixed reviews means one of two things 1) its new and no one has really used it 2) plenty people have used it and its nothing special

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
There are logs on this forum as this has been out for some time

woodsman10

Awards
I appreciate your reply....maybe I should be clear in my question...many have used it,however..on forums ,you come across a lot of younger guys, that have no clue what they are doing,and are re-luctant to learn..as mentioned in my post...I have been training over 40 yrs-not 4 yrs...40.. am 2x as old as many on here,and as I said ,I have been around the block...when something requires a question.I seek someone who has first hand experience ,and can give a little feedback ,that is rational..example...if someone asked about trest ace..there would be dozens of guys with replys,,but how many of them,are running the compound properly, or have run it properly...maybe 10 % ..the rest read online info,from others that megadose everything and repeat the nonsense they hear..that is not rational..it is foolish..so I would ask...if anyone has had experience with it .or the old M1T compound not the Oxime, and can compare them,,that would be helpful..

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing like the old M1T. It's apparantly very dry, feel good compound many have said. Expect to run it 20-40 mg or so, the cap are dosed pretty low.

stoopithed

Awards
Gotta simplify my post because its saying I'm posting URLs even though I'm not. I stacked it with Trest twice. Great for recomp, as I was on a huge calorie deficit and actually made good gains. Great vascularity and fullness. I had used trest solo before and noticed a difference when stacked. I wanna say I dosed 15mg per day. This was like 2 years ago so I don't remember exactly. Can't find it now.