Acne?

JBoneke

Awards
The last few years since from going from T enthanate to cypionate. I didn't get Zits from the enthanate but did from cypionate. In the last month or two, I'm not getting acne. Why? Is it because of winter weather? Just wondering. Is it estrogen related?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Just be thankful.

Only bloodwork can maybe give you ananswer

Straydog25

Straydog25

Banned
Awards
I've had acne my whole life and since I've started running cycles it started getting worse but I'm managed to get it down to just a few spots here and there even on cycle. How much vitamin a do you get a day? Taking 5,000 to 10,000 iu of vitamin a and 500 to 1000mg of vitamin b5 along with 30mg of zinc will make a big difference to your skin. It will take time to clear up and your skin might purge at first but in the long run it will help. Vit a and Vit b5 reduce sebum production and reduce the amount of oil your skin produces. Just a warning it can make your skin a bit dry esp during winter

JBoneke

Awards
I was taking zinc for a couple weeks along with vitamin E. Maybe that's the reason it cleared up. My skin is dry too. Just a little concerned because how could acne suddenly clear up after 3 years of it and not changing t cypionate dose?

Straydog25

Straydog25

Banned
Awards
Add 5000 iu of vitamin a and 500mg Vit b5 to your. Vit e and zinc, eat some oranges and your skin shud be fine. Clen is right about stress, I get stressed out alot then I get spots and that stresses me out even more. Also dairy breaks my skin out esp milk. I wouldn't worry about it, no one ever says anything to me about my skin and when I meet ppl who have bad acne it doesn't change my view on that person. Spots don't cause any health problems they are just abit annoying is all

JBoneke

Awards
I don't care about the acne. It just scares me that all of a sudden I don't have any.

JBoneke

Awards
Why would it just stop though? I've had oily skin and acne on my face since i started trt. Kinda like when I was hitting puberty. Within the last month my skin is dry and no acne. Kinda worried me actually. I haven't changed anything except increased my dosage of 60mg every 5 days to 60 every 4 days. Acne should be worse if anything.

livestrong82

Awards
Acnedren by blr... and keep your test levels/gear levels stable is key

JBoneke

Awards
Well as I indicated, it cleared up over the last month. Why? Is that possibly bad?

JBoneke

Awards
The only thing I can think of is that I was taking a hefty dose of Vitamin E for a few weeks. I seriously doubt it could have made this much of a difference however.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stress/weather. I bet you rarely break out in a sweat except for the gym

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd love for my acne to just randomly clear up. I've tried so much except for Accutane but I'm too scared for that lol.

I'm buying some Clindamycin gel and Adapalene gel to try next with some BenzoyI Peroxide may add some Zinc acetate cream and Tretinoin cream as well. Maybe even some Vitamin b5 and Carnitine. We will see lol I'm about to hit it with everything possible.

JBoneke

Awards
Alright I guess I'm not gonna get an answer of WHY it went away suddenly.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd love for my acne to just randomly clear up. I've tried so much except for Accutane but I'm too scared for that lol.

I'm buying some Clindamycin gel and Adapalene gel to try next with some BenzoyI Peroxide may add some Zinc acetate cream and Tretinoin cream as well. Maybe even some Vitamin b5 and Carnitine. We will see lol I'm about to hit it with everything possible.
**** accutane. That **** sucks so much ass. Worked for me for only the time I was on it and then my acne cane back, not as bad but still back.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright I guess I'm not gonna get an answer of WHY it went away suddenly.
Probably not and really who cares why it's gone? Just be glad it is. There's nothing wrong with you because your acne cleared up lol

JBoneke

Awards
Probably not and really who cares why it's gone? Just be glad it is. There's nothing wrong with you because your acne cleared up lol
Thanks. It just scares me somewhat because I hear of all the things that can go wrong. It doesn't make sense that it's cleared up. Just want to make sure it wasn't thyroid or pituitary or kidney or something.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks. It just scares me somewhat because I hear of all the things that can go wrong. It doesn't make sense that it's cleared up. Just want to make sure it wasn't thyroid or pituitary or kidney or something.
If anything I'd think it's a sign of you being healthier. Some people finally just grow out of it as well. There's so many different variables when it comes to acne that it's so hard to tell what causes it and what doesnt.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
**** accutane. That **** sucks so much ass. Worked for me for only the time I was on it and then my acne cane back, not as bad but still back.
Yeah I've thought about trying a low dose of 10-20mg a day but even that scares me lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I've thought about trying a low dose of 10-20mg a day but even that scares me lol
It wrecks your liver if you aren't careful and good luck, pill form is like 25 mg I think as a start. It was so ****ing awful. Chapped lips that were ALWAYS dry, dry skin all the damn time joints hurt all the time too

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It wrecks your liver if you aren't careful and good luck, pill form is like 25 mg I think as a start. It was so ****ing awful. Chapped lips that were ALWAYS dry, dry skin all the damn time joints hurt all the time too
Yeah, I'm trying to exhaust every other option before even thinking about Accutane. Even then, I'd rather live with my acne than deal with Accutane lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I'm trying to exhaust every other option before even thinking about Accutane. Even then, I'd rather live with my acne than deal with Accutane lol
It worked for me till I started cycling then my acne came back

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Do the vitamins truly make a difference? What if on AAS? I'm assuming bloodwork would tell me

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I got heavy acne in sust.. Honey. 10min then a shower. you would not believe.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Rub it on the infected area and leave it on for 10 mins, then wash it off with a face wash.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
People (including myself) have reported a reduction of acne when taking FD2 due to the Ecklonia Cava. I for one have no acne whatsoever since being on it. Plus, you get all the other benefits of taking FD2. It's a win win!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Accutane works but it sucks. I've yet to find other ways that worked long term like that did for me

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
So far it isn't as bad as people are saying but it does have some negative side effects that I have felt.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So far it isn't as bad as people are saying but it does have some negative side effects that I have felt.
Accutane? If you're talking about that then you haven't made it to like week 4

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've heard low doses of 10-20mg aren't that bad. I'm worried about the depression and ED problems I've heard about.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've heard low doses of 10-20mg aren't that bad. I'm worried about the depression and ED problems I've heard about.
10-20 isn't really effective. It's 1g per kg of bodyweight typically just to start off at. Depression gets bad on it tho, I had some ****ty days on that stuff

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jbtwentytwo Anabolics 16
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 12
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
TravD77 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 11