Possible early gyno systems....need some advice!

jetman

Awards
So I'm in my 5th week of a Trenavar/Epistane cycle. Ive been dosing 30mg of each daily. Three days ago, i decided to up my dosage by 15mg of each, thought process behind this was to boost up dosage for the last two weeks. Yesterday, I notice my nipple was a bit sensitive/a burning feeling in the sauna. The symptom subsided once I got out. This morning, both nipples seemed sensitive and the burning sensation was back. Ive been running a weak AI (6-bromo androst 1,4 diene 3,17 dione) during the whole cycle as well as cycle assist. I was planning on running this cycle for another week and a half and my PCT is going to be Nolvadex. This is my first cycle ever and Im concerned about gyno at this point. I want to nip it in the bud before it becomes an issue....should i end my cycle early? Cut back to 30mg of each hormone daily? look into a stronger AI (if so what should I get and whats the quickest way to get it??). Start taking a little bit of Nolva? Or any combination of the above options?? Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Aromasin and nolva will nip it in the bud

jetman

Awards
Found a place to get exemestane in liquid form at 10mg/ml that will ship it practically overnight (thank goodness!). What would you dose the exemestane and Nolva at, what frequency (every day? every 2 or 3 days??), and for how long? Bear in mind if I do continue with my cycle, Ill be starting my PCT of Nolva at 20mg per day in about 11 days...