Is dmz legal in the us?

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've been away from the forums for sometime now. An I was curious if it was still legal.
I seen that dmz 2.0. Isn't around anymore. Can someone shine information on why. Pls and thx

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looming PH ban. We all know it's coming, DMZ Msten and a few others will probably be struck down shortly. Companies knkw it too so they don't want to lose money.

Nathan1722

Awards
There's still one place to get super dmz 2 and 3

Nathan1722

Awards
You can pm me now but to want you its expensive I can only find it for 150 for a bottle :p

Nathan1722

Awards
Wooaaahhh shhaarrreee chocolate I just got some lgi msten/dmz for 65 but still share

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I recently bought a bottle of dmz/hexadrone combo and the same place sells m sten and a few other methylated ph. Won't last long though.

Eldthursar

Eldthursar

Awards
I've been away from the forums for sometime now. An I was curious if it was still legal.
I seen that dmz 2.0. Isn't around anymore. Can someone shine information on why. Pls and thx
Yes and no. The FDA got some legislation passed that allows them to just declare something as banned without any legislative process. Technically a lot of PH/DSs are still legal but only a few fly by night companies are selling them. None of the major companies want the FDA/DEA kicking in their door, seizing all of their assets, and potentially hitting them with heavy fines and or jail time.

Welcome to the new America!

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
So is Blackstone Labs Super DMZ 2.0 legit? I havent ran dmz or msten but I feel like we are running of out of time with these products.

THe dosages dont look perfect since they are combined but i think id be fine with 20mg of each. dont see the need to get crazy and hit 30

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So is Blackstone Labs Super DMZ 2.0 legit? I havent ran dmz or msten but I feel like we are running of out of time with these products.

THe dosages dont look perfect since they are combined but i think id be fine with 20mg of each. dont see the need to get crazy and hit 30
Yes but good luck finding it below $90. Everything at $65 has been exausted from what I'm seeing

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
Yes but good luck finding it below $90. Everything at $65 has been exausted from what I'm seeing
found 2 bottles for $135 so thats why im asking lol

ive never ran anything this strong before tho

edit: ive also never used stano before but my last cycle had the worst lethargy and i think i read stano will help with that?

Straydog25

Straydog25

Banned
Awards
I'm on a Dmz, Epi hdrol cycle right now. I know a website that still does Epi, hdrol, mdrol, tren, a clone of m1t, Dmz but I live in n.Ireland and it's a UK based website so no Idea on how safe international shipping is

saini06

Awards
Pretty sure all these idiots are talking about eBay