MASS GH & Ostarine cycle

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi everyone , This is my first here but I'm a long time reader .

I want to do a cycle of mass gh but not sure if ostarine would lead to better gains or no . This will be my first anabolic cycle , I'm not planning on being dependent to anabolics so 2/3 cycles just to reach my goals then no more use anabolics hopefully.

Here is the breakdown I found reasonable to do.

1-9 week ostarine at 10mg ED first week then 20mg until the end
4-9 6 weeks of mass gh 2 caps ED without tapering up ( I read that mass gh should only be used at a max for 6 weeks)
1-9 week ar1macare 4 caps ED only .
6-9 week X FACTOR 4 caps 6days/week

Pct ( I start it the day after the last dose of ostarine and mass gh right ?)

Clomid 50ED/25ED/25ED 3 weeks
4 weeks of alphamax
4 more weeks of x factor 5/day week

My stats
5ft11
187lbs
15% BF
21 years
been lifting since 16 , now hit plateau .

The training I willl follow on cycle : bro split 6days per week , training every part twice in 6 days.

I appreciate your help

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ostarine will not lead to more gains. Mass GH is a combo of lgd and mk677 correct? If possible I would take Mass GH for 8 weeks, along with the arm1care pro. You are correct about when to start PCT. Save all the xfactor for PCT and afterwards, it will be a waste on cycle. I would extend PCT from 3 weeks to 4-6. Clomid 50/25/25/25/12.5/12.5, Alphamax XT, and X factor. How old are you btw?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ostarine will not lead to more gains. Mass GH is a combo of lgd and mk677 correct? If possible I would take Mass GH for 8 weeks, along with the arm1care pro. You are correct about when to start PCT. Save all the xfactor for PCT and afterwards, it will be a waste on cycle. I would extend PCT from 3 weeks to 4-6. Clomid 50/25/25/25/12.5/12.5, Alphamax XT, and X factor. How old are you btw?
You missed it in the OP. He's 21;).

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm 21 right .Mass GH is a combo of both at 4mg LGD and 10mg MK677 per capsule ,the bottle contains 90caps. What's the best dosage protocol that will work best in that 8 weeks. Both ostarine and x factor are waste of money on cycle , there is no amplifying benefits as I read somewhere from arachidonic acid or more gains,strength and well being from ostarine ? I read that 3 weeks at 50/25/25 is enough for a mild cycle like this one , but I must extend to be safe?

What can I expect from this cycle according to my stats?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
21? No. You're too young.

Wait until you're 25 before considering anything else besides great food; natural supplements; a great routine; and plenty of rest. Oh, and this isn't meant to be condescending, but enjoy your youth. 51 here my man.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
21? No. You're too young.

Wait until you're 25 before considering anything else besides great food; natural supplements; a great routine; and plenty of rest. Oh, and this isn't meant to be condescending, but enjoy your youth. 51 here my man.
Yes I am , but I made some little seaches , I found that sarms might be safe for 21+ unlike AAS , I'm not looking to put enourmous amount of lean mass , so I'm considering doing only few cycles in my lifetime , 2/3 now plateau-ing for last 2 years makes me demotivated . Maybe sarms might help me kickstart this and I found it's better to do a safe cycle than wasting money on some hype supplements that gives you 0,0025lbm.
I read the problem is doing cycle after cycle for years that's what ruin all of the endocrine system. But Any suggsetion will help .
51 and still bring it . My respect.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
any advices avaliable? before I buy the product today.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I would never use a product like Mass GH. It gives you no control of the individual doses of each compound. 20 mg is considered a high starting dose for MK-677, yet 8 mg is fairly standard for LGD-4033. Plus, you'll want to dose the MK before bed and you might want to dose the LGD in the morning.

I would buy the compounds separately. You can still find OL UK Legend and Ghar1ne if you look hard enough.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Buy the compounds separately, also 21 is kinda young but I'm 21 and doing way more than this so I don't have room to talk. Individual dosing will be much easier, also if some freak of nature were to happen you could stop a compound if you were reacting poorly and continue with the other (won't happen here but just to prove a point).

Pct could do to be extended, 50/50/25/25 works or you could go with the 6 week version already posted. I'd add nolva but it's not really nessesary, I just like to play it safe.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would buy the compounds separately. You can still find OL UK Legend and Ghar1ne if you look hard enough.
The fact I want Mass GH is it falls cheaper by $30 than both bought seperatly , but if it's a must I would go for them seperated

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
is a training program constitng of bro split 6days per week will work well with those? Training every part twice in 6 days. 3sets of 5 then hypertrophy for chest (bench press3x5) , legs(squat3x5 or deadlift) and back(row3x5) , just hypertrophy for shoulders and arms.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
is a training program constitng of bro split 6days per week will work well with those? Training every part twice in 6 days. 3sets of 5 then hypertrophy for chest (bench press3x5) , legs(squat3x5 or deadlift) and back(row3x5) , just hypertrophy for shoulders and arms.
As long as progressive overload is involved, it will work just fine.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
As long as progressive overload is involved, it will work just fine.
Alright I'm going for it then .

1-9 week ostarine at 10mg ED first week then 20mg until the end
4-9 6 weeks of mass gh 2 caps ED without tapering up
1-9 week ar1macare 4 caps ED only .
6-9 week X FACTOR 4 caps 6days/week

Pct

Clomid 50ED/25ED/25ED 3 weeks
4 weeks of alphamax
4 more weeks of x factor 5/day week

or

1-6 weeks of mass gh 2 caps ED
1-6 week ar1macare 4 caps ED only .

Pct

Clomid 50ED/50ED/25ED/25ED 4 weeks
alphamax for 4 weeks
8 more weeks of x factor 5/day week

Would adding ostarine 3 weeks before mass gh and continue along to week 9 will lead to more gains and wellbeing or just more side effcts? And for x factor amplifies anabolics for more gains or just waste of money?

I need to decide at max tomorrow